Prologue

Three Times Murdered: Porcelain Doll

Wednesday 17th February 2012

BYUN FAMILY MURDERED IN POISON ATTACK

Esteemed family of Byun killed in murder attack? It has been reported that yesterday at roughly 10:00 AM the family that owns ByunInc were murdered in a poison plot. 

The family, comprising of the company's CEO, Byun Hyeonsik, his wife - Ae Mihye, their two daughters, Ahyi and Yeohyun, and their son, Baekhyun were all killed with an unknown substance that had been infused within their drinks and food. So far no arrests have been made, yet the family's personal chef, Gook Jaejong, has been questioned and the police have stated they have the intention to arrest him if his story doesn't align with the events.

The Byun family was described as being very humble despite their wealth and their son was a notable singer with a growing fanbase. 

Please keep the family and friends of the Byun's in your prayers as they get through this difficult time.


I'm back, after ages!

I went on a long hiatus and decided to come back and at least make a start on this fanfic since I loved the plot so much.

Sorry for the length, I'm running slightly low on creativity right now - but more will come, don't lose hope!

Comments, Upvotes and Subscribes make me happy~!