Released

Noona over flowers

Sooyoung feel uneasy.

Right now,she and the other members are preparing for dinner at their dorm, and the problem is... The others occasionally gives her a weird look and made her uneasy.

Suddenly, Sooyoung saw yoona approaching her way.

Sooyoung panickedly went inside her room.

Eshh....i forgot i share room with Yoona.. she thought too late,Yoona already came in and locks the door.
She turns around and saw that Yoona has her arms crossed and giving her a look.

"W-what is it?" Sooyoung ask nervously.

Yoona came near to her and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to sit on the bed.

"Unnie,what were you doing today in EXO's room?" 

Sooyoung's eyes widened slightly

"I w-was just making friends with do-dongsaengs...?" she replied more like a question than an answer.

Yoona gave her a skeptical look and sat opposite of Sooyoung on her bed.

"Really? you didn't come to practice though and you really have been acting VERY weird these days,we're really worried!" Yoona stated 

Then something came through Sooyoung, she just realized now how much she had made her sisters worry about her and guilty came crashing in.

Sooyoung gave her a sad smile

Yoona's skeptical look fell when she saw her sad smile "U-unnie...what happened..?" 

"I'll tell you guys after dinner.."
 


"DAMN THAT JERK,HE'S JUST LIKE HOW HE ACTS ON HIS DRAMA!" Hyoyeon said angrily and Taeyeon nodded in agreement

"Sooyoung-ah,what are you going to do about it?" Jessica asked worriedly to her.

Seohyun too ask her worriedly "Unnie,you should discuss with him about this nicely,we don't want anything bad to happen lat-"

Sunny took the phone from Sooyoung and cut off Seohyun sentences and said "After what he did?! No way,Sooyoung i suggest you just dump him and threat him with this picture!" 

"Good one Sunny!" Tiffany and Yuri immediately agreed

At that moment,Sooyoung felt relief and grateful that she has nine sisters she could depends on.

"A really good one, though i'm going to do it in another way" Sooyoung replied and made Seohyun relief and hoped it won't be brutal..

Yoona who was sitting next to her suddenly ask her "Do you still love him?"

Good question the others thought and gave Yoona a point mentally.

Sooyoung thought about this "Nope,not after what he did to me." She shrugs and gave them a smile.

Sooyoung's smile made them feel relieved and Taeyeon said to her "Just know that we're always here for you."

Somehow, Taeyeon's words reminds her of someone.. but she quickly dismiss it

"I know,thank you"

 


The next day

Sooyoung is at her house's garden with Kyung Ho to finally sort things out.

Sooyoung glanced at him who was a few feets away across her.

She finally ask him after a long silence "Do you love that girl?"

Kyung ho was shocked by her question  "No,youngie. i love you!" he replied sternly but his expression betray his words.

Sooyoung,of course. doesn't believe it and tries to ignore the weird feeling on her stomach when he called her that "How long has it been going on?" she ask loudly enough for him to hear.

Kyung ho scowled slightly and answered "Since two months ago but i told you i stopped seeing her"

 After hearing that, Sooyoung put her hand inside her pouch and took her phone and approach him,and mentally cursed him when he smiled

Tch he probably thinks i'm going to kiss him,who would think something like that in a situation like this..... she thought disgustingly.

"Then what's this?" Sooyoung showed him the picture message and mentally smirk when his smile fell and his eyes widened when he saw it.
She cocked an eyebrow when he suddenly tries to say something "I-i can explain,she s-suddenly flirts with m-me and -"

"And you fell for it" Sooyoung said quietly but was heard and she continue talking "and you didn't even think of how hurt i was...didn't even think of me! from today onward,we're no longer boyfriend and girlfriend,we're just...i don't know,let's just call it acquaintances.."

She was about to go and leave it at that but his voice stopped her.

" i promise i won't do it again! please give me a second chance!" He begged desperately behind her.

Sooyoung doesn't know what triggered in her for her to consider it but she dismissed it "I already did...but you didn't make it of use,leave my house. Goodbye"

She ran away and went inside her house and quickly locks it and she cried.

Sooyoung doesn't know why she's crying, but she just..somehow did and for some reason, the sadness dissapears with the tears.
 

 

Ring ring ring ring

"Oh!" Sooyoung wash her hands and she leave her dish and went for her phone in the living room.

She picked it up and answered.

"DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM?!" Hyoyeon's voice rang loudly through her ear and she flinched.

"Yah! you're hurting my ear!" Sooyoung yelled back and Hyoyeon laughs awkwardly and then Taeyeon's voice came "So,did you!?" 

Sooyoung smirk to herself and answered "Yeah,but it's more like i dumped him.." 

"THAT'S IT YOU GO GIRL!" She could hear Tiffany said followed with a 'Yeahhhh' by Sunny.

Sooyoung giggles "I'm gonna wash the dish now if that is all you guys want to know?" she asked

Then Yoona's voice came "Wait! Unnie,what's going on between you and Sehun?" 

Sooyoung frowns at the question of Sehun and she replied honestly "Nothing,why?"

"He asked about you this morning!" Yuri told her

Sooyoung's eyes widened slightly and asked in curiousity "Ask what...?" 

Yoona replied "Oh,he asked if you were here with us but we told him you have something to do so he left!" 

"But before he left,we asked 'do you like sooyoung?' and he said no but he blushed!" Tiffany added followed with squeals by the others.

"He's so cute!" Yuri said

Sooyoung who was hearing all of this,blushed so hard "Yah! why would you ask that,he's our dongsaeng!" 

"Yeah,we were just having fun with our dongsaeng!" Hyoyeon stated and she could hear laughs in the background.

Sooyoung scowled "Fine,i have work to do so bye!" she quickly hang up and was still blushing..

Sooyoung put her hands on each of her cheeks and muttered "Why is it suddenly so hot right now?"

 

-

 

SHORT CHAPTER.. i'm sorry that there's not much of Sehun here, but i wanted to settle Sooyoung's relationship first for her to develop..or whatever xD 

Sorry for the past-present tense that was written in one sentence,i'm still learning English! >.<
I'll update next week or so, thank you for reading! <3