What?!

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ek1ivIcWzo

A couple of weeks had past and things between you and Hoya was much better since Nara was out of city, because of personal reasons. But unfortunately today was the day she was returning back home. *She had to come back* You puffed your cheeks while you were sitting in the car with Hoya. You or Hoya had gotten a phone from Nara, asking if he could pick her up from the airport. Hoya said that it was okay, but he wanted you to come along, and you couldn`t say no.

Hoya looked over at you and saw the frown on your face. “Jagiya, don`t be like this” He caressed your hand while his eyes were on the road. “I`ll try” you rolled your eyes. For the past days you have been really moody. You whine about the smallest things and Hoya has sensed the changes, but he hasn`t said a word to you about it.

As you arrived to the airport Hoya got out of the car to help Nara with her belongings. You weren`t in the mood to greet, help or see her so you stayed in the car. She got inside and frowned when she saw you, but when Hoya got on the drivers seat she started smiling, hiding the fact that she didn`t wanted you to come along with them.

On the way back home, Hoya and Nara was talking, while you were resting your head on the window since you weren`t feeling that well. Hoya looked over at you, and saw that you were really pale. “Is everything alright, jagiya?” He was really concerned now. You nodded and gave him a weak smile. *Stupid headache* You cursed in your head.  

Hoya drove Nara to her house, and was now driving back home. “You haven`t been yourself lately” he spoke. You nodded. “I feel the same” you replied back. “You`re always feeling sick, we should go to the doctor” Before you could respond, Hoya had taken the right turn to the doctors place.

As you entered the building Hoya told the receptionist that it was important for you to talk to the doctor today. The receptionist called the doctor and asked if it was okay to send you in, and he said that it was alright. You both walked inside and bowed to the doctor. “Thank you for letting us come inside” Hoya said. The doctor chuckled. “Now, what`s the problem?”

You both sat down and you told him that you weren`t feeling that well anymore, and that you had been really moody lately. The doctor gave you a smile. “I see “ he nodded. “All of those symptoms only tell me one thing” You raised your eyebrow. “And what is that?” Hoya spoke. “You`re-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter