Beach

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QufMoX15JRw

You woke up the next day, seeing your handsome husband lying next to you, holding you close to him. You missed to see him every morning, but that was something you had gotten used to, but you were happy to have him by your side now.

He could look so handsome and manly when he was dressed and ready to go somewhere. But when he was asleep he would look like a little kid. You giggled at the thought and touched his cheek carefully. You looked at the time and it was 11am already. *Maybe I should wake him up* You wrinkled your nose. “Yeobo” you said sweetly. Without saying anything he carefully sat his hand on your hand. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at you. “My princess is awake already?” He said while giving you his most handsome smile. You nodded.

“We should get up now, the others might be awake” You were just about to get out of bed, when wrapped his arm around your waist stopping you from leaving. “Yeobo” you cooed. “Mhm?” Was the only thing he said. You puffed your cheeks. You had your back turned against him. You tried to get out of his grip, but it was useless. You relaxed and just laid there.

You suddenly felt Hoya coming closer to you, and now you could literally feel his warm breath on your neck. His lips suddenly touched your neck and you felt like you lost your breath for a moment. You liked this new Hoya, taking all the chances he had to spend time with you. Your cheeks turned a little red while he was planting kisses on your neck.

He suddenly stopped and spoke. “Did you have fun last night?” You turned around and looked at him. “I had a lot of fun” you beamed. He chuckled and kissed your lips. For some reason your hands started tracing on his shirt. You were trying to find a way to take of his shirt. He suddenly pulled back and looked at you puzzled. “You`re ready already?” he asked a little surprised. You blushed “I just got caught up in the moment” You quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He lay on the bed and chuckled. *She is so cute*

When you were done taking a shower and you were all dressed, it was Hoya`s turn to take a shower. As he walked pass you, you looked down, in embarrassment. He kissed your cheek and went in to the bathroom.

You suddenly heard someone knock on the door. You opened the door only to see YonJoo. “Good morning” She beamed. “Good morning” you replied back. “We are planning on spending the whole day on the beach today, is it okay?” She asked you. You nodded, but then you suddenly remembered that you don`t have a swim suit. “But, Unnie” you bit your bottom lip. “Yes?” She raised her eyebrow. “I don`t have a swim suit” you smiled sheepishly. She giggled. “You, pabo, we`ll just buy one” You nodded and grinned right away. “How about we go and buy one right now?” She suggested. You nodded. “I just need to grab my stuff and I`ll be right there” She went to her room.

You knocked on the bathroom door. “Yes?” You heard Hoya. “I`m going out with Unnie” “Okay” You heard Hoya respond back. “Wait” He suddenly said. You stood in front of the door waiting for him to say something more. The door suddenly opened and you saw Hoya peeking outside, with his wet hair and upper body. You blushed madly now. “What are you and YonJoo going to do?” “B-Buy S-swim s-suit” you stuttered. “Take my credit card, it`s in my wallet” You didn`t look at him, you only nodded and he closed the door.

You walked over to his jacket, and found his wallet. You opened it and found his credit card. *Bingo* You said satisfied. You went out of the room and saw YonJoo standing right outside. “Now to the mall” She hooked her arm with yours, and you both went to the nearest m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter