Part 1 of 5

Winter Hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! So this is 1HyunJae4 her co author... as you can see I'll be the one to write this part1 and part 2&3 of this oneshot.

so please don't expect to much cause I'm not good enough to write a depressing chapter *hides*

NO PROOF READ...
word count: 500+ (yeah i know it's short)

--------------------------------------------------

The slow ticking of the clock, soft cracking sounds of burning woods from the fireplace and some sad melody of a song coming from the radio that match the cold weather perfectly. Are the only sounds that can be heard between the two individuals inside the dimly lit room.

“They said that...............a warm hug from your special someone is really the best for winter seasons.” A young girl beam, staring dreamily at the small sparks coming from the fireplace in front of her. Her chin propped on her left hand out of boredom.  “Is it true?”—

The guy with lilac hair whose sitting on the edge of the window, wearing a white cotton long sleeves that cover him from the cold wind that often brush past him. Turned his attention from the boring scenery outside to his younger sister.

“I guess...cause I used to feel that” a bitter smile tugging at his lips, taking a sip of his hot chocolate while looking back outside the window with sad longing eyes, watching the snow flakes slowly fall on the ground. The different christmas lights hang on the post lit the street. Few passerby’s walk excitedly to their homes with treats and gifts in their hands.

"Hmm? really? how does it feel then,?" the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter