Reserved Kisses

Reserved Kisses - Sunggyu

A pair of hands suddenly rested on your desk, the soft clicking of the rings on her fingers against the glass caught your attention the most. Lifting your eyes to her perfectly manicured fingernails then to her engagement ring sparkled under the florescent lights.

"Did you hear?" Ailee, your best friend, cooed with a bright expression over her face.

"Hear what?" Your hand froze while your eyes lifted up to hers while Ailee leaned closer to you with a smile.

"Sunggyu is going to be in a musical!" She whispered into your ear while one of her hands cupped your ear before she smiled and pulled away while she watched your face turn from stressed and worn out to full of energy and excitement.

"Really?!" You whispered loudly trying to keep it down for the other workers in the office.

"Really! See I will show you!" She trotted around to the other side of your desk while you clicked your black pen closed that you were using to write before you took her phone in your hands and read the article quickly as you saw that her words were true!

"I can’t wait!" You bounced your legs up and down happily under your desk while you handed her phone back to her.

"Me either!" She fangirled with you as she started scrolling through the article more.

Pulling out your own phone, you hid it in your lap while your fingers pulled up Sunggyu’s conversation that he had with you. With a smile now prominent on your face, your thumbs danced over the screen, finding the right letters to form the message you wanted to send.

Congratulations I heard about the Musical!!! I am so proud of you Gyu!!!

Sending the message off, you stuffed your phone back into your purse before your friend returned her eyes back to her screen instead of playing look-out for you.

"That is interesting" Ailee brought her free hand up to her lips and tapped them lightly as your attention turned to her.

"What?" You questioned but when she didn’t answer you asked her again, "What is interesting?"

"It says that the musical has a kiss scene" Her words started to slow as she looked down at you.

"With what characters?" You snatched her phone away from her as she stood up from sitting on the edge of your armrest.

Your eyes moved from left to right before you finally found the line, ‘Sunggyu will have a kiss scene with…’ the name of the female idol was printed after it as you carefully rested Ailee’s phone down on the desk and stared straight ahead. Blinking your eyes a few times you pushed the thoughts that swarmed your mind

"Thanks for showing me" You cooed before you picked up your black pen and began to work on your assignment for your boss.

"I’m sorry I didn’t know" Ailee reached out and touched your arm lightly

"It is okay, honest" You rested your hand on hers before she nodded and went back to her desk.

After hours of working you staggered home with the thoughts of Sunggyu kissing another girl on your mind while your feet scuffed against the concrete below your feet. Arriving at your front door, you twisted your house key in the lock before your door opened and you walked inside.

Slipping your feet from your shoes, you hung up your purse and walked into the kitchen as you let out a sigh and ran your fingers through your hair lightly. Leaning up against your counter top, you rose on your toes as your hand pulled open the cabinet and reached up as high as you could for a matte grey mug. Placing your mug on the counter top, you filled it with some water before you slid it into the microwave and warmed up the water. Unwrapping a tea packet, you pulled out your now warmed water and slipped the tea bag into the liquid. 

Pulling the bag around in your water, you carefully watched the tea diffuse into the water around it. Your hand wrapped around the warm cup, slowly letting the warmth move into the palm of your hand. Closing your eyes, you rounded your shoulders and cocked one leg while you wondered what you were going to do or if you were going to tell him how you felt about his kiss. 

A pair of hands started rubbing your shoulders in a massaging manner while the soft, comforting touch automatically started to relax you. Bringing your tea cup up to your lips, you sipped it slowly and let the warmth radiate from the drink as it slowly ran down your parched throat.

"Thank you for the message earlier jagi" Sunggyu whispered while his hands started to make their way down your back slowly. A soft hum came from your lips while your eyes closed.

Feeling your tense muscles under his fingertips, you leaned into his touch while he moved closer to you and pressed his chest into your back as his head rested against yours. With his hands slowly snaking around your waist, he pulled you closer to him.

"How was work?" Sunggyu whispered with his eyes close, his warm breath tickling the shell of your ear.

"It was okay" You shrugged your shoulders a little, Sunggyu kissed the temple of your head then down the side of your face while his fingers pulled your hair away from your cheek and your neck.

Feeling his kisses trail lower and lower to your shoulder, your mind relaxed as you couldn’t think of anything but his soft loving kisses until the nagging feeling of his musical and the kiss that was going to be on stage with another girl. Setting your hands over his, you carefully unwrapped his arms from around you and stepped away from his hold.

Sunggyu’s eyes opened and watched you as you slowly walked over to the couch with your cup in your clutched hands. Sitting on the couch, you folded one of your legs under you while your other leg bent up to your chest while your thumb brushed over the matte finish on your mug.

"What’s wrong? Did something happen at work?" Sunggyu asked coming over beside you as you had his full attention.

"No, work was fine" You replied before sipping your tea once more, letting your eyes look at anything but him. Your eyes fixated on a little clock sitting on top of the mantle over the fireplace while the second hand ticked slowly around the beautiful face of the clock.

"You sure, it seems like something is bothering you" Sunggyu brushed your cheek with his thumb, feeling his touch, you lifted your hand and brushed his hand away from you.

"I’m sure" You whispered and nodded while shutting your eyes for a moment. Letting the dwindling warmth of the cup seep through your hand as you your lips and brought your bottom lip in between your teeth.

Sunggyu watched you for a while, his mind racing and going over what could have made you this sour towards him. Thinking back on the day and what he had talked with you about, he didn’t think of anything that could have made you act this way until a little thought came to his mind.

"Are you angry because of the musical?" He whispers finally as your eyes opened and slowly turned over to see Sunggyu sitting their with his fingertips digging into the couch below him.

"I said that I was happy for you and I am" You told him as he could see that you were fibbing a little. With your soft voice, his eyes looked over you, trying to read your thoughts and emotions to help you the best that he could.

"Come on, I can tell that you aren’t happy with something" He started to probe trying to help you if he could.

"Please just drop it, I said I was fine!" You stood up as he rose to his feet as well.

"But you don’t seem fine" He wrapped your upper arm with his hand in a gentle manner and moved in front of you, his eyes filled with worry and concern for you.

"Please, Sunggyu I am. I am really happy for you" You pulled your arm away from his, walking to the kitchen you took your tea and placed it in the sink, not wanting to drink it anymore.

"If you weren’t happy, would you say something?" He questioned while watching you as you stood still. Nodding your head, you gripped the edge of the counter top."Then tell me what is wrong" He cooed, slowly making his way over to you.

"You are going to leave again and you aren’t going to sleep well and you are going to kiss another girl over and over and over again because you have to!" You shouted your last point as you couldn’t hold in your tears anymore.

Pushing past him, you ran to the bedroom, letting your tears run down your cheeks, falling on your bed you buried your wet face in the duvet. Your fingers gripped the fluffy fabric tightly before you heard the soft shuffling noise of Sunggyu walking to the door. Stopping at the door frame, he felt a pain in his heart before he made his way into the room and sat next to you, rubbing your back in soothing circles.

"You know I will still love more more every day, even if I have to do my job and kiss another girl right?" Sunggyu whispered as you didn’t reply, "My feelings for you won’t change~"

Seeing as though the sensitive card wasn’t working he decided to do something a little differently.

"How about I make a bet with you" Sunggyu chanced

"B-Bet?" You stuttered from your tears, lifting your head up a little, slightly intrigued at what he was getting to.

"Mhmmmm, what if I give you three kisses every time I kiss that actor?" Sunggyu rested his hand on your back as your tear covered eyes glistened up at him.

"That might help…" You mumbled quietly while he smiled and bit his bottom lip before leaning down and kissing your forehead softly then the tip of your nose before letting his warm breath spill over your lips.

"I just want your kisses for me though" You confesses seeing his brown eyes gazing down at you.

"I’ll save the special and extra special kisses for you, since I know you love them so much" He smiles before locking his lips with yours, using his kisses that are reserved for you and you only