Chapter 9

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Where are you right now ? Okay , just wait there . My manager will come to you ", Myungsoo said . He took his hoodie as well as his cap and calling for his manager . " Hyung , she is outside . And as expected she cant get in because of the fans gathering outside so looks like you really have to help me with this ". The managers agreed to help him and then they walked outside . As the fans saw Myungsoo was out , they quickly run to him , taking pictures as many as they can and some of them even managed to pass the gifts to him .

While he was trying to catch fans attention , Youngjun come to get Jiyoung at her car . She followed the manager to the company as fast as she can before someone could noticed her . She can imagine what will happens to her if the fans noticed her sudden appearance at Woollim Building which is that mean she will get into really big problem .  

After they got inside the building , Youngjun gave a call to Myungsoo to inform him that both of them successfully get inside . Few minutes later , Myungsoo came with drinks on his hand while Hyoan carrying the gifts that Myungsoo received earlier . " Thank you for helping me . I will treat you delicious food later ", he said and the hyungs seem happy to hear  that . 

" Me too . I will treat you guys something delicious too . Just call me when you guys want to eat something ", Jiyoung said . Her words just doubled the happiness on their faces . She really thankful for the help that they offered to her . The situation would be hard without their help actually .

" Woohyun hyung still not here yet so lets go to recording room and wait for him there ". Both of them then leave the managers and make their way to the recording room with Myungsoo lead the way . On their way , Jiyoung eyes were looking at the interior design of the building . It look so elegant and modern . On the wall there are various types of albums that belong to Woollim artistes hanging on it . She looked at it one by one before her eyes went rounded and her lips curved a smile as she saw Nell albums . I have all these album . She giggled , fangirling to Nell sunbaenim that she adore so much .Myungsoo who acknowledge about her excitedness purposely walked slowly to let her get a better sight of it . 

 

 

Sunggyu walked out from his bedroom helplessly . His cheeks that used to be chubby has lost its meat right now . It has been few days since the last day he met with Seungyeon . He tried to call her but she keeps rejecting it and that just stressed him out . s also realized something changed about him recently . He didnt really meet Seungyeon recently just like what he used to do when he got free time . And they have asked him if something has happened but he keep saying that nothing happened to whichthey thought there is nothing happened .

He wondered how much that she got hurt by his words . How much pain that she had right now . Did she also feel miserable like him , not being able to see each other ? He really missed her and he wants to see her so badly . Even he feels all that kind of feeling , he stills want an explaination from her . Why did she always meeting Myungsoo . What is she tried to hide behind him until it hard for her to tell what is going on . That is all he wants to know .

" I dont know what to do right now . It is all messy in my mind ", he faces palm . Should i just ask Myungsoo directly ? He thought . Okay , lets just ask him . This is the only way to get out from this matter . Sunggyu went back to his room and get himself hoodie and mask from the cupboard before went down to another dorm , looking for Myungsoo . After few minutes walking , he finally arrived at the dorm . He keyed in the password and get inside .

" Myungsoo ah , Kim Myungsoo !! I need to talk with you for a while ", he said .

His voice anyway makes Woohyun come out from his room . " Hyung , why are you so noisy in our dorm ? This is not your place . If you want to be loud , just go back to your place ".

" Where is Myungsoo ? ", Sunggyu asked with flat face as he not in mood to argue with Woohyun .

" He is not here . He is at our company and I am about to meet him . Why are you looking for him ? Is there anything happens ? ", he said .

" I will go with you ".

 

 

" So are you excited to listen the song ? ", he asked . " Of course I am but you didnt let me listen to it even it has done few days ago ", Jiyoung said . Myungsoo just smiled . He knows the girl get the right point there but it is not like he intended to do so . PDnim needs to see this song first and if the song match well with the story then they will proceed to the recording . " There is a lot things to do beforehand . So should we listen the song first while waiting for Woohyun hyung ? ".

Jiyoung nodded her head vigorously as she has been waiting for few days for it and today she get to listen the song . Myungsoo took out his phone and searching for the song he just transferred last night . He plugged in the earphone and put one side of it to her ear and another one to himself . Because of the string short , so they have to sit closer . Jiyoung feels slightly uncomfortable but Myungsoo seems cool about it . And at that time , she can hear her heart beat faster . 

" I dont think I can listen to it like this . We better wait for Woohyun oppa to come first ", she said while taking out the earphone .

" Why ? Did your heart fluttering ??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter