Chapter 6

Damaged Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The recording at Daegu finally over after spending two days here . As the reward for all of the artistes and staffs , the PD-nim treated a dinner for them . All of them were asked to go to dining hall before they going back home .

As Myungsoo walked inside the dining hall , his eyes were looking around as he trying to find someone he knows to have dinner together but seems like Jiyoung wasn’t there , Hongbin also . “ Did they already left ? “. He looked at his watch and looks like he took an hour for him to pack his belonging so maybe in that time both of them already left . “ I have to eat dinner alone again “.

He walked to the food counter and took his food before searching a place to sit . When he was making his way , someone calling for him . He turned back and saw Hosae hyung , one of the staff that he close with . “ Come here and eat with me “, the hyung said .

“ Are you eating alone , hyung ? “, Myungsoo asked while placing his plate on the table .

“ No , I am eating with Hyejin nuna . She going out for a while , settling something and she will come back “.

“ Settling something ? “.

“ Yup . Someone just messing up with Jiyoung’s guitar . The strap was cut off and there are few part damaged “, Hosae told him and that makes Myungsoo eyes went rounded . “ But unfortunately , we don’t know who did that and luckily Jiyoung just take this as small matter “, he added .

Her guitar looks fine earlier . How come this thing can happen ? Myungsoo face tighten . This morning they just recorded the part where they have to play guitar together and her guitar is completely fine . Jiyoung had tell him that the guitar was precious to her and she really taking a good care of it . Is that someone here holding grudge on her ?

 

 

Because of her , Sulli has intention to leave our group . And because of her too , our group nearly fall apart . Its all her fault ! How come I am not hating on her ? Krystal sighed out as she remembered the words that she told to Myungsoo when the guy asking her about Jiyoung . Deep down in her heart , she really didn’t means so . The friendship that they build for years , how could she wants to end it like that just by hating on Jiyoung . She just afraid , afraid of losing what she has gained for all her hardwork .

 

Her sounded phone waking her up to reality . She looked at her phone and read the message that was sent by her manager , telling her that he was waiting at the basement . Krystal took her things and went out from bedroom unwillingly . As she passed by Sulli room , she gives a few knocks on the door . “Sulli ah , I need to go first . Don’t worry about the show . They have been told that I will replacing you . Don’t forget to take your anti-depression pills , okay ? “, she said but as usual Sulli wont reply her . “ Sulli ah , I—I love you , just remember that “. Tears suddenly comes out as she said that .  I will do my best no matter what it takes . If I should live my life forever feeling sorry towards Jiyoung , I will . For the sake of our fans , our group and the important thing is for the sake of you Sulli ah .

 

 

“ Looks like it going to rain soon “, Youngjun looked at the night sky . There is no star in the sky and the wind so cold . “ Yah , get inside . We need to go before it starting to rain “, he told and Myungsoo just nodded . After placing all the bags inside , Youngjun quickly went to the driver seat . He started the engine and drive out from the place , headed to Seoul .

“ Someone just messing up with Jiyoung’s guitar . The strap was cut off and there are few part damaged . But unfortunately , we don’t know who did that and luckily Jiyoung just take this as small matter “. She should not take this as a small matter . It was her beloved thing anyway . Myungsoo bit his lower lips as he worry about Jiyoung . He never felt like this way before but after he met with Jiyoung , he feel responsible on what happened to her . He don’t know if this is sympathy or he really care about her . “ Why are you this pitiful ? “, he mumbled .

While waiting for the van to reach Seoul , Myungsoo get his earphone and listen to music . It is kind a routine for him to listen music after finishing his schedule . He looked outside and lightning starting to struck . He took off his earphone and leaned forward to driver seat . “ Hyung , seems like it going to rain heavily so drive carefully “ , he said and Youngjun nodded while promise him that he wont rushing .

Myungsoo got back to his seat and put the earphone back . It happened that the playlist play KARA song . The song was secretly transferred by Sunggyu when Kara just made their comeback few months ago . The hyung kept forcing him listen to the song but because of his busy schedule he didn’t managed to do that . That’s why Sunggyu took this “dirty” method to make him listen to it . Because it was his sister-in-law-to-be song after all .

“ I really don’t want to cry anymore . I just hate it “. Jiyoung words suddenly appeared on his mind . What is so bad about crying ? It is not like you are commiting sin if you crying . Just cry if you want to cry .

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter