Final

Stop Hiding
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here you go! Hope you guys like this! :) Please ignore any mistakes made here! :)

Third Person's POV 

  Hana walked out of her lecture hall after bidding her best friend and roommate , Gyuwon, goodbye as she heads to the cafe for her next free period. '' Hi welcome to Roommate Cafe! May I take your order? '' The friendly woman at the counter smiled at her. After ordering, Hana took her drink and headed to an empty table at the side of the cafe before sitting down and taking out her favourite book to read. The bells on the cafe door soon jingled, signalling the arrival of new customers. The loud chatters of the boys made Hana look up in interest before gasping as she realized that it was her crush , Park Jinyoung , also known as Jr. , and his group of friends. They looked at the menu curiously while deciding what to order as Hana stared at Jr.'s every move, smiling to herself. *How can someone so cute actually exist?* Jr. looked around the cafe before his eyes landed on Hana as he gave her a small smile, making Hana turn beet red as she looked away. * Gosh Kim Hana, you're too obvious * Jr. chuckled to himself before ordering. 

  '' Hey I'll catch up with you guys later. I have to talk to a friend. '' Jr. took a sip of his Americano. '' More like your crush aye? '' Mark gave him a smirk before bumping against his shoulders. Jr. turned into a light shade of pink as she shook his head and walked towards Hana's table. '' Hey anyone sitting here? '' Hana looked up from her book to gasp in surprise. ''N.No you can sit here.. '' Hana mumbled before looking back to her book. Jr. chuckled as he continued to stare at her. * So cute. * '' Anyway, thanks for the banana milk today Hana! '' Hana looked at him in surprise. '' What banana milk? '' * How did he know it's me! Aish I need to be more careful next time. * Jr. gave her his signature eye smile as he laughed. '' Well, maybe I got it wrong then.. Sorry! '' * Hana-ya.. You're too obvious. Of course I know it's you! * Just then, the bell rang , saving Hana. '' Let's go Hana , I'll walk you to your next class. '' Jr. took Hana's books on the table and walked out of the cafe, with Hana beside him. '' Thank you Jinyoung-ssi.. But you didn't have to. '' Hana mumbled as she looked at him with her doe eyes. '' It's okay, I wanted to walk you anyways. Please drop the formalities and just call me Jr. And we've reached! I guess I'll see you soon ? '' Hana took her books from Jr. and thanked him before bidding him goodbye, with her heart racing like crazy. She heard the squeals and gossips coming from her classmate about how cute she and Jr. were as she sighed and walked to her seat. 

  '' Hyung I just walked her to class.. '' Jr. bit his lips as her told JB what happened between the both of them just now. '' Jinyoung ah.. Have you ever thought of asking her out? She's kinda popular in school and many guys like her.. They may just steal her away from you any moment although it's quite obvious that she likes you. Valentines day is just this friday sooo good luck with that! If you ever need help the boys and I are here. '' JB gave him a pat on his back and a small smile before heading to his seat as the teacher strolled into the class. Jr. just tuned out in whatever she had to say as he thought of JB's words. He was very certain that she liked him but what if he gets rejected when he asks her out? He was fustrated that everytime he tries to talk to her, she would try to avoid his eyes and give him short replies. But as he think of JB's words, the more he should ask her out. He then decided that he should ask the guys for some date ideas and tips so he wouldn't feel so awkward and helpless. 

  '' Gyuwon ah.. he talked to me todayyy '' Hana screamed into her pillow in delight as she faced her bestfriend. '' Really? You have lots to tell me missy! '' Hana sat up on her bed and began to spill everything to Gyuwon. '' And it's valentines day this Friday Gyuwon! I don't know what to give him! But do you think he'll accept my gift? What if the other girls have better gifts than me? '' Hana started panicking as Gyuwon gave her a hug to calm her down. ''Gosh Hana please calm down! You're the angel of the school I'm pretty sure he won't reject your gift! If he does I'm sure those fanboys of yours will go after him! '' Gyuwon tried to joke around to ease her mood but it didn't seem to work as Hana kept panicking. '' Based on expierence, maybe you should make him something he likes ? Let's go to the supermarket now to buy our groceries and to distract you! '' Gyuwon dragged Hana out of the campus to their underground supermarket. 

  Jr. had gathered the whole of GOT7 at the rooftop as he told them about what happened today and for some date ideas. '' Hyung, I'm thirsty, can you buy us something to drink while we brainstorm? '' Bambam gave Jr. his puppy eyes and a cute pout knowing that it'll work on him. '' Alright.. anyone else wants anything? '' Jr. asked around as they bombarded him with things to buy before discussing on the different date ideas. Jr. trudged to the supermarket as he grumbled but immidiately brightened when he saw Hana walking around the supermarket alone with a cart half full of things as she stared intently on the shelf. '' Hi Hana! What are you doing here? '' Jr. walked towards her with a bright smile. Hana looked up and her eyes rounded but gave him a small smile. '' O..Oh hi! I'm just.. just shopping for groceries... You?'' '' The boys sent me down to do some errands.. '' Jr. then walked around the supermarket with Hana as they both did their shopping together. Hana soon recieved a message from Gyuwon. '' Hey bestie! I see that you're having a sweet time soooo I shouldn't bother the couple! I'm going back to the bunk first so have fun! '' Hana chuckled as she put her phone back in her pocket before walking towards Jr. 

  Jr. helped Hana carry some of her groceries as they walked towards her bunk. The both of them stayed silent, not knowing what to say, although there was a few small talks. Soon, they reached Hana's bunk and Jr. took Hana's hand, passed her a small carton of chocolate milk before ruffling her hair before walking to the rooftop with the drinks in his hand. '' Nights Hana, sweet dreams. '' Hana blushed and walked into her room, squealing the moment she saw Gyuwon. '' He gave he this and ruffled my hair before he walked away! He even walked me back here! '' Hana buried her face in her pillow and screamed in delight. Gyuwon chuckled and patted her back. They just spent the whole night discussing on possible gift ideas for Valentines Day. 

  '' Hyungggg you're back! What took you so long? '' Youngjae whined. Jr. rubbed the back of his neck and pinked. '' I..I met Hana at the supermarket and walked her back to her room... '' The rest of the boys started to give him smirks and while drinking their drinks. '' Anyways Jinyoung-ah, we've thought about a few date ideas that might be good. '' Jackson looked at Jr. and began to share their ideas. Jr. beamed at them and gave each of them a hug. '' Thank you hyung! Thank you guys! I owe you guys one! '' Got7 then each went back to their own rooms. Since Jr. is living alone, he stared at the the blank wall of his room and thought of ways to ask Hana out before slowly drifting off to dreamland. 

  

  Friday soon came and the whole school was n Valetine's Day mood. Girls soon flooded the hall

Please log in to read the full chapter