I Love You

I Love You

“Yunhyeong, I can feel you staring at me,” Hanbin said as he ate his breakfast.

“I just can’t help it. You’re beautiful.”

Hanbin blushed and Yunhyeong smiled.

“Especially when you blush.”

“I literally hate you.”

“Love you too.”

~.~

“Where are you taking me, Yunhyeong?” Hanbin asked, holding tightly on to Yunhyeong’s arm.

“We’re almost there,” he replied, avoiding the question.

“You’re finally going to kill me aren’t you? I should have known my boyfriend was a serial killer.”

Yunhyeong laughed. “I love you too much to kill you. You’re safe.”

I’m safe? Does that mean you kill other people?” Hanbin asked in mock panic.

“Yup, you’ve figured me out. I’m a normal guy by day and a serial killer by night,” Yunhyeong said sarcastically.

“I hate you.”

“I love you too.”

~.~

“Jiwon- he said he’s not m-my friend a-anymore because we’re t-together,” Hanbin cried into Yunhyeong’s chest.

“Shh, it’s okay. I’m here,” Yunhyeong said, comforting the crying boy.

“H-how can he s-say that?”

“He’s wrong. He doesn’t care about you like I do. I love you,” Yunhyeong said, and Hanbin only cried harder.

~.~

“Yunhyeong, what do you look like?”

Yunhyeong looked up from the book he was reading.

“Hmm. Ugly compared to you.”

Hanbin scoffed and carefully made his way toward Yunhyeong and sat on his lap.

“What are you doing?” Yunhyeong asked as Hanbin started touching his face.

“Figuring out just how beautiful you are.”

Yunhyeong smiled as Hanbin hummed thoughtfully.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re definitely better looking than I am.”

Yunhyeong chuckled. “I love you. I hope you know that.”

~.~

“What if they don’t like me?” Hanbin asked, his hand nervously rubbing at his chest.

“They’ll love you just like I do,” Yunhyeong said, taking Hanbin’s hands into his own.

“You don’t know that!”

Yunhyeong rolled his eyes. “I do. My parents will love you, calm down.”

Hanbin took a deep breath and Yunhyeong smiled.

“There we go. It’s all good.”

“I hate you.”

“Love you too.”

~.~

“Yunhyeong?” Hanbin called out. He heard a thumping noise and assumed that Yunhyeong dropped something.

“Hanbin!” He was startled when Yunhyeong suddenly put his hands on his face.

“Do you know how worried I was? Where were you?”

Hanbin shrugged. “I wanted to go on a walk.”

“Alone? What if something happened to you?”

“It’s fine, Yunhyeong.”

Yunhyeong sighed. “You’re an idiot yet somehow I still love you.”

~.~

“It’s not fair!” Hanbin cried and Yunhyeong could only hug him tighter.

“What did I do to be like this? I won’t be able to see the sky again, I won’t be able to see if my clothes match, I don’t even know what you look like!

“How can you even love me? I don’t deserve you. I’m not perfect.”

“You’re perfect to me,” Yunhyeong said, tears in his own eyes.

“I love you, Hanbin. And I always will.”

~.~

“Yunhyeong, are you awake?”

Hanbin didn’t receive a reply and he sighed, moving his body closer to his on their bed.

“I don’t know why I’m saying this when you can’t hear me, but I just wanted you to know that I love you. I don’t say it enough but I do. You’re perfect and I don’t think I will ever understand how you can be so perfect all the time. I’m always grateful that I got to meet you and grateful that you can even love someone like me.”

He paused, unaware that Yunhyeong had woken up and was smiling into his chest.

“I love you, Yunhyeong.”


I don't think you guys understand how much I love Yunbin, like seriously though.

Also sorry for making Jiwon the bad guy, but he was the first person to come to mind when I wrote that part. The part where Hanbin s Yunhyeong's face is literally my favorite and actually the first scene I imagined for this.

I hope you enjoyed!