Top or Bottom

Top or Bottom

 

“Hyung, I want to be top,” Eunhyuk whined.

“Nope, you always bottom. Why in sudden you want to be top?” Yesung asked.

“I’m bored Hyung for always being bottom,” Eunhyuk said as he showed his puppy-eyes.

“Not in million time, Hyukkie,” Yesung grinned evilly.

“But, Hyung. It’s not fair. When will I’m on the top?” Eunhyuk complaint.

“When you manly enough,” Yesung said simply.

“But I’m manly. Looked I’m way more muscular than you,” Eunhyuk showed his arms.

“I’m not the one that acted all cute and childish,” Yesung still didn’t give up.

“I’m not childish!” Eunhyuk protested.

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“You are.”

“I’m not.”

“You are. So stop it! It’s getting me tired,” Yesung said as he massaged his temple.

“So do I, Hyung. That’s why, you better let me to be top this time,” Eunhyuk said.

“No, the answer still no.”

“Why do you treat me like this, Hyung? You said you love me,” Eunhyuk asked with a teary eyes.

“Yeah, I love you. But it doesn’t mean that I want to be on bottom.”

“Sungie - Hyung, please? Pretty please?”

“No, Hyukkie. Stop bothering me.”

“I’m not bothering you! How could you said that I bothered you?! Fine, I’ll leave then,” Eunhyuk said as he stood up, made a move to leave the older.

Yesung sighed, “ Hyukkie, please. That isn’t what I meant. Don’t be mad, please.”

“ I’m not mad.”

“Yes you are. If you aren’t, then why do you pout?”

“I’m not mad. The pout...em... I just feel like pouting, now,” Eunhyuk said defensive.

“Hyukkie, stop pouting, please. I’ll give you anything if you stop sulking like this,” Yesung offered.

“Then, let me be top,” Eunhyuk said.

Yesung shook his head, “I’ll give you anything but THAT.”

“I don’t want anything. I just want to be top, Hyung. Just once, please.”

“No.”

“Hyuuuuuunggg....”

“No.”

“Sungie-Hyung.....”

“No.”

“I’ll feed Ttangkoma everyday if you let me on top this once.”

“Tempting, but...no.”

“I’ll make you coffe every morning then.”

“Nope, the last time you make me coffee, you put  a salt instead of sugar.”

“But it’s just accident, Hyung. I still half asleep last time.”

“Yeah, maybe it is. But I don’t want to risk anything if I drink your coffee.”

“Yah! You’re mean, Hyung.”

“No, I’m not. I just tell the fact, what if the one that you put on my coffe isn’t salt but something more dangerous?”

“Then I’ll DEFINITELY put a poison there. I can’t believe you’re so mean to your own boyfriend.”

“Yeah, you are my boyfriend, but still, I believe in Wookie more for making me coffee.”

“I hate you!”

“I love you, too, Hyukkie.”

“Hyung, you should gave way to me because I’m the lead dancer here.”

“why do I have to give way to you? And what the connection between being on top with you as a lead dancer.”

“That’s mean I dance better than you, so I’ll give you privat tutoring dance if you let me be top.”

“Do you forget that I’m the lead vocal?”

“So?”

“So I sing better that you. I could give you privat lesson, too.”

“Hyung, stop garbling my words!”

“Then you stop this stupid argumentation, too.”

“It isn’t stupid.”

“Yes, it is.”

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes, it is. Look, we start it again.”

Yesung sighed for the nth time.

“Hyung, please, for me. Let me on top..”

“No and no. Now, I’m so sleepy. Be a good boyfriend and dongsaeng and just sleep on the bottom bunk. I’ll sleep on the top bunk. If you act good, maybe next time I’ll let you sleep on the top bunk. Arasso?”

Eunhyuk sighed in defeat and nodded. Yesung smiled and planted a kiss on Eunhyuk’s lips before climb to his top bunk. Left Eunhyuk sulked as he has to sleep on the bottom bunks as always.