oo6 ; What's your name?

l o v e s i c k - 처음이었죠
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally lunchtime, and Eunji was starving.

There were a lot of cafes and restaurants within and nearby the school campus but Eunji feared being late to class, since she was nearly late to the first class if it wasn't for her Guardian Angel. Omo...still calling him that? 

Why does he keep saying that he isn't? Do we have to keep it a secret that he's a sacred holy angel from up above who came to my college to save me whenever I'm in trouble? Omo, that could be it! Eunji gleamed, glad she found a reasonable answer.

Wait..Ahh..but why did he have to be a jerk about it..? 'Mehmehmeh, I'm not your silly angel, nehneh.' Aishh..he's so rude! How in the world can he be an angel?! Eunji scoffed as she walked down the hallways, earning strange looks from her mind-debating, or her weird awkward arm movements she just did. 

"Ughh whatever, I'm just gonna go grab some lunch, thinking about him is making me starving!" Eunji grumbled and proceeded to the nearby coffee shop.

Ding! Went the bell as she walked in.

Omo, such a long linee! Eunji pouted, But it's the nearest food place near my next class.... Eunji just filed towards the end of the line quietly.

After what seems like eternity, Eunji was next in line.

"Yes, what would you like to order, m'am?" the cashier asked.

"Uhmm..uh, just get me a Cafe Latte, no a Vanilla Cafe Latte, Tall! And...one of those Chocolate Chipped Muffins, Thanks!" Eunji smiled.

"Ok, that'd be $8.50."

Eunji fishes out her wallet as the customer behind her went up to the cashier next to hers. "Ahh..ok five dollar bill, then six, seven, eight.... Omo. I only have $8! Do I not have any change in here, Omoya!" Eunji digged into her wallet and unfortunately hasn't found any change, only a few coupons and business cards but that's it.

Ughh..! But...I'm...so hungry..., Eunji pouted and places her money back into her wallet, "I'm sorry m'am but I don't have enough money to pay it off..."

"Are you sure m'am? I mean you can still get your muffin!" the cashier exclaimed. They just want my money, poo...

"Yes, I'm sure, I have plently of foods at home..." Eunji sulked. So not true, all the food at her house are those vegetarian foods her parent want her to eat to still maintain a healthy body and heart. This totally . And she's not allowed to eat food alone without any beverages to help her digest all that food.

Eunji nodded once more, "Sorry about this! Next time I come here I'll have plenty of money for sure-"

"Here, 50 cents," the guy next to her grabbed her palm and placed two shiny quarters in her hand.

"Ah, gomawo! Thanks!" she bowed in appreciation. 

"Haha, no problem, Miss. Stranger," the boy chuckled, his elegantly thin eyes shrinking even more with his subtle laughter.

Eunji smiles, Wow there's still a lot of nice people left in the world..!

Not only nice, but quite good looking too! He was wearing a nice snug wine red sweater accompanied with faded jeans and a pair of lightly worn out Italian shoes. Wow he's fancy! Not only that, right on top of his long nose lay a pair of silver rimmed glasses.

Eunji couldn't help but stare. Even better than a Chocolate Chipped Muffin....but not close to my guardian angel....

"Hey you should come sit with us, Miss. Stranger!" the guy offered after he placed his order.

"Uhm...no thanks! I need to get to my next class anyway." Eunji smiled shyly. Although she had one more class left for the day, she still wanted so badly to sit with him and his friends!

She hasn't had the chance to hang out with her two best friends, since Bomi hasn't been back from her trip to America as Naeun was ridiculously busy with her internship for an editorial fashion magazine. And on top of that, her schedule is  going to become jammed packed with all this work and studying she has to accomplish for all these classes!

"Are you taking the Literature class for Professor Kim?" the nice guy asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter