⁞YG

Let Me Treasure You

 

 

Jinny gulped. She really couldn’t believe it. She was standing in front of the actual YG building and she wasn’t a part of the screaming fan girls being pushed around by the security guards, oh no.

 

She forced her way into the fray and managed to tap (or slap, after a few failed attempts) the security guard’s arm. The huge man turned to her with a frown, and was just about to push her away when she quickly explained that she was in fact here for a job interview.

 

Jinny didn’t even have time to say anything when she was suddenly pulled out of the crowd and directed to the back entrance of the building. She stumbled a bit before regaining her balance and making her way nervously to the less-flashier (but still quite imposing with its sleek black design) back door. She looked back at the surging fan girls behind her, and felt an odd mixture of jealousy and pride - Jealous of all the admiration and love, and pride that even as a cleaner, even for a short period of time, she actually belonged here, in YG.

 

She took a breath in. Relax, it’s a cleaning job. She was here to earn her summer rent – and hopefully finally get over her old dream and quickly face reality as soon as possible. Well. That is if she actually gets the job.

 

She pressed the bell.

 

Bzzt… Click!

 

”This is YG’s reception, how can I help?”

 

”I’m here for the job interview for a full-time cleaning role.” Jinny was surprised at how steady and nonchalant her voice actually was. “I was told to come here for a 9AM interview.”

 

“Ah, your name?”

 

“Jinah Yu.”

 

“Perfect. Make your way into the cleaner’s area by turning left the moment you are in the building. Oh, and please make sure you do not wonder into any other parts of the building just yet.”

 

The voice added the last sentence with a hint of exasperation. Jinny had a strong feeling that quite a few fangirls had tried to take this route into the company before.

 

Ssss…

 

Before she had a chance to reply, the metallic black door smoothly slid open and the interphone went dead.

 

Holding her breath unconsciously, she stepped inside the building.

 

The interior was as stylish and flashy as she’d seen on YouTube. A huge screen was directly in front of her (playing the latest YG musicians’ music video no doubt) the floor was metallic gold with not a single smudge visible, the names of various artist was engraved on the wall, and everything was brightly lit up… and glorious.

 

Jinny stood, dazed, and she didn’t notice that the relatively muted high pitched screams from the fangirls outside had suddenly increased tenfold. She didn’t even realize she was blocking the way of people until someone gave her shoulder a tentative tap.

 

She jumped and spun around.

 

Three men stood at the door. Three hot men.

 

“Erm, yes?” She said awkwardly. Feeling like a complete child in her loose hoodie and leggings.

 

“You’re blocking our way.” A guy with a pair of shades said matter-of-factly. “I’d appreciate it if we could pass through.”

 

Jinny blushed and quickly moved to the side. He stalked into the building without another word.

 

The guy who was standing in the middle sighed, and grinned apologetically at her. She was struck at how goofily cute he looked when he smiled.

 

“Sorry, Hanbin’s a bit grumpy in the morning.”

 

He turned away from her and went into the building, after the first one.

 

“So I’m guessing you’re new here?” The third one asked in a smooth voice, flashing a smile at her. He had a milky-white face. “Are you a new trainee?”

 

Jinny blushed again. “No, I’m actually here for an interview for a cleaning role…”

 

The guy looked surprised, and opened his mouth to say something when her phone started beeping.

 

Jinny’s heart dropped as she quickly flipped open her ancient phone to check the alarm. She had 5 minutes until the interview!

 

“I have to go now! Is that the way to the cleaners’ area??” She asked hurriedly, pointing at the plain white door on the far left.

 

The third guy looked amused at her panic. “Yes, it is.”

 

With a quick bow, she rushed off.

 

...Without realising she probably bumped into three of the most desired men in Korea.

 

 

A/N: iKON will be a 3-member group in my fic. Don't get me wrong, I love every single one of the 9 candidates, but it's just easier if I include only the important ones in the fic!