Propose

Propose

06.00

Kyungsoo wakes up in the morning and rolling on her bed, underneath her blanket. The bright light of the sun which is shining through the window is blinding her. She rubs her sleepy eyes and check her phone then found 2 new messages.

04.00 New text message from : Junmyeon ;)

Good morning babe. I got up early today and the first thing I thought is you, the first and last thing I think of everyday. Happy 3rd anniversary, my squishy baby girl. I hope you’re awake because I miss you so damn much <3<3

04.01 New text message from : Junmyeon ;)

I’ll pick you up at 7 ;)

Those text messages from her boyfriend really made her day. She smiles and reply his text messages.

**

06.15

New text message from : baby soo <3

Good morning baby <3<3 I hope you know that even when I’m not with you, you put a smile on my face. Happy 3rd anniversary <3<3 can’t wait to see you because I miss you so much! xoxo.

Junmyeon smiles at his phone, he miss his girl so much. It’s been 2 months since the last time they met. Junmyeon is busy with his work while Kyungsoo is busy with her college stuffs, cause she’s in her last year in university.

**

-flashback-

Junmyeon was looking for a book in the library, he kept searching but he can’t found it. Suddenly a man approached him.

“Can I help you?” The librarian asked Junmyeon who looked so confused

“Eoh.. Do you know where’s this book ? I keep searching but I didn’t find it” Junmyeon gave him the tittle of the book

“Oh, it’s on the end shelf, near the window” That librarian pointed a shelf on the corner.

“Okay, thank you so much”

“You’re welcome”

Junmyeon went to that self, he found that book on the top shelf. He’s not that tall, so he tiptoed to reach the book. When he reached it, the book fell from shelf and fell on a girl’s head beside him.

“Awww” She rubbed her forehead.

“I’m sorry, a-are you okay ?” Junmyeon asked her worriedly. Junmyeon took the book from the floor then looked at her.

“Gwenchana” she smiled shyly

The sun light that shines through the window shining her face, made Junmyeon fascinated by her looks. Her do-eyed, her plump lips, her dark wavy hair with bangs ‘are you human?’

“Jinjja ?” Junmyeon kept staring at her, without blinking.

“Eoh” She smiled again. She has heart-shaped smile that made Junmyeon’s heart fluttered.

“I’m sorry, my name is Junmyeon”

“My name is Kyungsoo, I’m a freshman”

“You’re freshman ? I’m older than you” Junmyeon chuckled. “It’s lunch time, let’s have lunch, it’ll be my treat”

“Okay” Kyungsoo smiled at him.

They’re getting closer after that day, they often go together to the bookstore to buy some books that Junmyeon need, or bakery, the place where Kyungsoo can eat cakes as much as she want. Sometimes, Kyungsoo will take Junmyeon to her home, and she will cook kimchi spaghetti for him, and Junmyeon will always praise her cooking skill.

Junmyeon wants a closer relationship between them. He wants her to know about his feeling towards her. One day, he decided to confess his feeling to Kyungsoo. He went to Kyungsoo’s home without telling her. He brought some paperboards with him.

When he’s finally reached Kyungsoo’s home, he stopped in front of the gate, then went out of his car. He pressed the doorbell, then he’s greeted by her mom.

“Hi, Junmyeon! Come in~” Her mom opened the gate and told him to come inside.

“Uhm, I’ll wait here, mom. Can you tell Kyungsoo to come out ?”

“Oh, sure. Wait a minute, okay ?”

After few minutes Kyungsoo went out and met him.

“Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me that you’ll come here ?” Kyungsoo frowned at him

Junmyeon didn’t reply her question, he showed the paperboard that he brought to Kyungsoo.

At first paperboard, it’s written

‘Hi, Kyungsoo’

Kyungsoo looked confused. Junmyeon switched the paperboard

‘Do you know who’s the most beautiful girl in this world ?’

Kyungsoo shook her head. Junmyeon switched the paperboard again.

‘Song Hye Kyo?’

‘Lee Min Jung ?’

“Maybe” Kyungsoo still confused.

‘No’

Kyungsoo rubbed her chin with furrowed brows

‘The most beautiful girl in this world is’

He switched the paperboard. There’s a mirror on it, it showed Kyungsoo’s face

“Me?” Kyungsoo tried to hid her blushing cheeks

Junmyeon nod and smiled

“Kyungsoo…”

He switched the paperboard again

‘Would you be my girlfriend?’

Kyungsoo covered . She didn’t believe that Junmyeon will confess his feeling to her. All she can do was nods

“So…” Junmyeon bit his lip

“I’m your girlfriend now” Kyungsoo covered her eyes, she’s too shy to say that words. Junmyeon came closer to her and hug her.

“I love you. Since the day we met” Junmyeon cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

“I love you too” Kyungsoo smiled and hug him tight.

-end of flashback-

**

Junmyeon is on his way to Kyungsoo’s home. He’s humming along his way, he can’t wait to meet his lovely girl. After reach her home, the maid open the gate for him. He’s waiting Kyungsoo outside, in front of his car door. Few minutes later, Kyungsoo come outside wearing peach mini dress, showing her bare shoulder. She’s breathtakingly beautiful. Junmyeon keep staring at her until she waves her hand in front of him.

“Hey, why are you staring at me like that ?” Kyungsoo pouts

“Ah.. it’s just… you’re gorgeous” Junmyeon rubs his back of neck “Come here, I miss you” Junmyeon spreads his arms.

“I miss you too” Kyungsoo put his arms around Junmyeon’s neck.

His hands find her waist and he’s leaning down, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. “I miss you” He whispers. He kiss her deeply and explore her sweet mouth, pull her lips to his. He’s inserting his tongue into , his heart beats faster as her tounge rubs along his, kissing him back as hard as he’s kissing her. He kiss her as long as he could, before he finally pull back from her.

“I would love to kiss you like that all night long but..” he bites his lower lip

“But we have to go” Kyungsoo rubs his cheek

“Yeah… we have to go now” Junmyeon peck hers lips. “Let’s go, babe” He open the car door for her, let her in.

“Where are we going ?” Kyungsoo asks while Junmyeon fastened her seatbelt.

“Chanyeol’s café, our friends are there” Junmyeon grins

**

-at Chanyeol’s café-

“Happy anniversary, guys!” Chanyeol hugs them

“Thanks, yeol” Junmyeon pats his back

“Ah, Kyungsoo! Happy anniversary~” Ryeowok, Kyungsoo’s best friend hugs her

“Thankyou eonni~” Kyungsoo smiles at her

“Kyungsoo, come with me, I have something to tell you” Ryeowook whispers at her

“Can I go?” Kyungsoo look at Junmyeon

“Of course babe, I’ll be waiting for you on our table” Junmyeon rubs her cheek Kyungsoo kiss his cheek and follow Ryeowook.

“Chanyeol, is everything goes according to plan ?”

“Yeah, don’t worry, Hyung”

“Good then. Where’s Baekhyun and Chen ?”

“They’re backstage, preparing the song. Sehun and Kai are already here too”

“Good job, keep going” Junmyeon smiles and pats his back. “I’ll go to my table, okay ? Do it as I told”

“Okay, hyung. Good luck”

**

As the café’s lights dimmed, Chanyeol serves them a very well candle light dinner. Accompanied by a romatic song, Junmyeon grabs her hands and hold her tight.

“Happy 3rd anniversary, babe” Junmyeon kiss her hands

“Happy 3rd anniversary too” Kyungsoo blushes

“Wait a minute babe, I have to go to the toilet” Junmyeon rubs her hands

“Okay” Kyungsoo smiles

After Suho left, Chen and Baekhyun appear on stage and start to sing. When they’re start to sing, two big screens in the corner of café showing slideshow of Kyungsoo’s photos. All eyes are on her.

*BGM 4men – Propose Song*

I waited for such a long time for today, I hoped that you would be mine

“OMO” Kyungsoo blushes hard and covers his mouth.

Should I officially propose or throw a surprise birthday party?

The slideshow starts showing Junmyeon and Kyungsoo’s photos, since their first date

You are my lovely girl. You are my pretty girl

You are my eternal angel, will you accept me ?

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl

Look at my eyes, can you answer me ? I’m proposing you

Should I rent out a pretty café or do it in front of many people at city hall ?

Should I give you flowers or hold out a ring ? I was thinking

Even if life tires you, even if you get sick of me, please hug me

I’m sorry and I thank you for holding my hand next to me, for comforting me

You are my lovely girl. You are my pretty girl

You are my eternal angel, will you accept me ?

You are my lovely girl, you are my pretty girl

Look at my eyes, can you answer me ? I’m proposing you

The slideshow stops as the song stop. Suho is approaching her, grabs her wrist and take her to the stage. Kyungsoo tries to hide his blush, but she can’t. Chen gives Suho his microphone and Suho start to speak.

“Kyungsoo-ya. We’ve been together for 3 years. We’ve been through everything together. You know that I’m kinda busy with works lately, and it’s hard to be apart from you. I want you to go with me everywhere. You are my world and I can’t live without you. The more I think about how perfect our relationship is the more I fall in love with you. I promise to always love you, I’ll never treat you wrong or treat you in a way you don’t deserve. All I ever wanna do is to make you happy.”

Junmyeon kneel down, take her hand and says “I wanna grow old with you, Kyungsoo. Will you marry me ?”

All of the café’s guests, including their friends are curious with her answer.

“Yes, I will” Kyungsoo smiles and covers her face. Junmyeon cups his face and kiss her in front of people. “I love you” he whispers.

“I love you too” Kyungsoo hugs him, hiding her face on his chest.

Their friends and all of the café’s guests are clapping their hands, and Kyungsoo feels like she’s the luckiest girl in the world.