Chapter I

Sulking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a very busy day for these five handsome boys. In these past few months they can’t get enough time to rest their tired body. A very tight schedule has been wrapped up for them, ready to welcome them in the next day and so on. And just like the others day, today is no different, they just arrived from airport after finishing their concert in Japan.

They entered their small apartment in silence the only sound you can hear is their lazy footstep, their face look so tired and their eyes are half opened.

“I’m going to bed..” Seunghoon said tiredly. “I can’t control my eyes anymore it feels like someone has been put some glue on it. Goodnight..” he waves a weak goodbye to his other member trying hard to keep his small asian eyes open, but failed.

“me too..Goodnight” Minho said following Seunghoon’s action then he walk towards his lovely room, completely can’t stand his sleepiness anymore.

Leaving the three other members in that small living room. “Okay, let’s go to sleep everyone” Seungyoon said to the oldest hyung and the maknae then he walk toward his room with Jinwoo. Seungyoon is so damn tired right now, he really want to sleep in a deep slumber so badly. Of course the other member are tired too but what makes him more tired is his body condition that not that good in these past few days. He catch a cold, for a god’s sake in the middle of their super busy schedule he catch a cold plus he can’t get enough sleep that makes everything worse.

He can hear the sound of a door being closed. Which mean that Jinwoo enter their room. They didn’t change a words, because they know that the other must be feel tired too. Seungyoon start to change his cloth while Jinwoo immediately jump on his bed and start to sleep.

“You didn’t change your cloth ?” Seungyoon asked.

“No..” Jinwoo answer half conscious.

After finish changing his cloth Seungyoon walk out of their room quietly try not to disturb his roommates who has been snoring so loudly. He walk toward the kitchen and take a glass of water, he drank it along with his medicine. He was about going back to his room, when suddenly he see the maknae in front of him the moment he turn around. He almost screaming like a teenager girl in those horror movie.

“Aishh.. What the !” Seungyoon curse, his body suddenly feel so weak because of the shock therapy he get. He hold his chest, his can feel his heart beating so fast.

“What ?” the maknae asked him flatly.

“What?!” Seungyoon asked half annoyed. Like seriously, he scaring the of him and he easily asked him ‘what?’. It makes Seungyoon speechless.

“You scare me..” Seungyoon said annoyed.

“Do you think I’m a ghost?!” the maknae snapped back at him.

“Aishhh.. just forget it” Seungyoon can feel the moody aura from the maknae, so he think that ended this argument is the best choice.

“I can’t sleep..” suddenly Taehyun confess to him.

“Why not ? Aren’t you tired ?” asked Seungyoon confused.

“I do, but I just can’t sleep” Taehyun answered, a little whiny .

“So what do you want to do ?”

“Accompany me please..” Taehyun beg at Seungyoon, he grab seungyoon hand like a little kid.

“You know we still have a  very hectic schedule tomorrow so it better for us to rest now. You’ll sick if you lack of sleep.. just go to sleep..” Seungyoon said softly to the maknae.

“But, I can’t sleep.. why can’t you just go accompanying me. Can’t you be a caring boyfriend even just for once ?” Taehyun let go of seungyoon’s hand harshly, he frown.

“Of course I care about you, that’s why I said that you need to sleep because I don’t want you to be sick..” Seungyoon try to explain his purpose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter