Tree of Life

Tree of Life [EXO]

Sitting in this couch alone. Sighing as i mumbles his name. "Luhan hyung." It's our last day to see him as a member of EXO. Feeling the same way before when Kris hyung left the group.

 

"Hyung.." I have that urge of crying again. I bite my lips to hold back my tears. I dont want him to leave EXO but its his choice..

 

"Im sorry, sons." The sadness was evident. Our cry baby maknae Tao cant hold back his tears. He hugs Kris hyung as he cries. Kris is Tao's closest friend here in EXO. He's the one who was hurt the most. 
 

"Kris-ge. Kajima." Kris hyung cups his face with a smile. 

 

"Its okay Tao. Dont cry, uljima. Im always here though i will not be there beside you literally, but you know what I mean right? EXO is my style. Take care okay? Dont cry too much. Your eyebags would get worse." He laughs. "Just kiddin'. If you're scared, ask them to go with you. If you want to buy something, go ask Suho.  Just follow your dreams, and I will follow mine too." 

brdxkfwcqaapvnu-large.jpg

taoris_two_shot__a_new_toy_and_a_new_lov

tumblr_inline_n4o1ysIYem1rl1x22.png

tumblr_n2fv3ukgDP1qj4wuxo7_500.jpg

 

We had our last 'EXO Saranghaja' as OT12. It was very memorable but the last one hurts us a lot.  

 

"Goodbye, sons. Until we met again. Kamsahamnida, Xie xie, Thank you." He left our dorm with his luggage. 

 

He went to China and the following days, we became so quiet. It is so unusual ,even Baekhyun. The fans were hurt. We saw all their comments & messages. EXO without one is nothing. 

 

It seems like OT11 is okay for us, but its not. We feel incomplete. Everyday, we're used to see each other's face. We were always tired, exhausted and busy but its okay as long as we have each other. 

 

Everytime we shout 'EXO Saranghaja' It feels like heaven. The song Lucky says it all. So lucky to have you. Just like the other groups, our sunbaes like TVXQ, Super Junior, BigBang, Shinhwa, and many more, we really want to be a legend too. 

 

Our group will be well known and a strong group. We really thought that we will become a legend as EXO, as 12 but is it still possible?  

 

"Trust yourselves, we are EXO. We are One. This group will be known world wide, right? Its okay." Suho hyung tried to calm us.Our heart beats fast. It's our debut stage. Its our first time to perform MAMA on stage and we are very nervous. Good thing, we have our leader Suho hyung to encourage us to perform well. 

 

Careless, Careless,
Shoot anonymous, anonymous
Heartless, mindless, 
No one who care about me.

WE ARE ONE.
WE ARE EXO. 

20120408_seoulbeats_exo-2.jpg20120408_seoulbeats_exo-2.jpg

That's also one of the most memorable moment for us. The start of our fame. We have some fans to support us and as the time flies, the amount of fans grew fast that made our group famous. 


 

Geuri Wolf, Naega Wolf awooo.
Ah Saranghaeyo, 
Nan neukdaego neo minyeo

 

Until we made our comeback, the Wolf Era. Unlike the previous era, the MAMA Era, we had our comeback as 12. We released our albums and topped charts. 
 

The Tree of Life. 
A tree that symbolizes EXO. 

tumblr_ndcnmlmVpk1suxx3yo1_500.jpg

Na Eureurong Eureurong Eureurong dae.. 
Na Eureurong Eureurong Eureurong dae..

 

Our song 'Growl' topped all the charts too. We won so many awards, just like the previous Eras. But the thing is, the sasaeng fans attacked us. They secretly enter our dorm, follow us anywhere we go and too many to mention. Now, we lost privacy because of them.

EXO-First-Place-Growl.jpg

We must call them Sasaengs not Sasaeng fans, they're not a fan tho.

EXO's Showtime!

We did our EXO's Showtime slogan, with 12 episodes. After 12 episodes, many things has changed. Kris hyung's image has changed. From cool and handsome to an idiot and stupid hyung, I pity him. We also went to the winter sea and had our New Year's Resolution. On the last episode, we went once again to the winter sea. We want to see how Kris hyung and the winter sea became as close as the summer sea.

 

BfSMvAnCIAAfglr.jpg

Despite all the busy schedules,  injuries and problems, we  just smile and be together. EXO is my family. Im their Little Brother and they're my hyungs.

They are like Oxygen, I cant live without them. 
We are like a Pizza, it would be incomplete without the other slice. 
They're my Earth, Air, Water, Fire.

We are One forever.

krispic.png

54434813.jpg

Boiji annneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda
Deulliji annneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda

 

EXO_1387383517_af_org.jpg

Miracle In December Era. It was more calm than the previous era. I still remember when we celebrated the Christmas and New Year together.

April 08 2014, Our 2nd anniversary. We celebrated our anniversary in a plane. We have to travel for almost a day. We received a lot of messages from the fans. 

Luhan hyung has a fear of heights right? I always ask him if he's okay. I love my hyung that's why.

Oh she wants me,
Oh she's got me,
Oh she hurts me.

A new year, new Era.

 

67431-rsz_exo_overdose__fan_album_cover_

I thought that this really would be as nice as the previous Era. We were so excited after knowing that we will have our first solo concert, 

 

 

The Lost Planet.

"Kyaaaah! Ah yiyu yu!" Its our comeback stage and Baekhyun is so noisy, as usual. But all of us, cant hide our excitement. We will have a solo concert after two years of waiting! 
 

tumblr_inline_n649tyqXZq1qzb80b.jpg

May 15 2014, we are having our practice for the concert. Few days from now and it'll be the day. Few days from now, it'll be Suho hyung's birthday. 

But the excitement, the happiness have left us after knowing that Kris hyung filed a lawsuit to nullify his contract. 

We always experience injuries, and we are always tired but We are One right? We are a bit mad of him because of that. He left us. 

May 15? One of the worst days for us. 

16387101-256-k769298.jpg

All of us cried, especially Tao. He's our dad. He is very kind and caring even though it isn't obvious. 

Many days have passed. There are so many things happened. So many issues and rumors.
 

May 22, its our Leader and Mother's birthday. We tried to smile despite the fact that EXO is like a broken family. A family without a father. 
 

RzG6Df5.jpg

THE LOST PLANET

A two hour concert. We had our concert mostly in Asia. Our first solo concert and he's not here. Having our practice as 11. We're not used to it. 
 

Last year, in After School Club, Kris hyung said that in 2014 he wants EXO to have a solo concert and its here now but where are you? 
 

We knew that our fans are all sad because of that. That's why, we always smile. We dont want to show them how sad we are. I missed my stupid hyung.

 

So many issues and rumors, too many to mention. 2014 is the worst year, i heard. Well, it is. 

I really thought that all things like that had stopped but we were wrong. 
 

And now, someone will leave again and it's Luhan hyung, my closest friend. 

 

TLP IN BEIJING

 

He's back after getting sick. He's eyes were swolen and red, it gives me pain.I dont wanna see him like that. But what hurts us the most is the fact that it'll be his last stage. Our last performance. During the concert, all of us kept on hugging him. There's the yellow ocean, the Luhan ocean. He was very happy. He was smiling to hide the pain, and we were doing the same. I wanna cry that time but I cant. I dont wanna show it to the fans. 

 

Bzovg-SCQAAG6no.jpg:large

"I never knew the true meaning of friendship until I met Luhan hyung." He is my bestfriend. I dont wanna live without him. Without my hyungs. He really cares for me like his own brother. 

img-83a5ee352ff0de7185bb3f01a87d0af8.jpg

I will miss him a lot. 
 

Why? Why is this happening to us? 

Im an evil maknae, i know. 
I tease, kick, punch or hurt my members but I love them. Why is this happening to us? Cant we just live a happy life? 

"Sehun-ah." I wiped my tears and stood up. 
 

"Luhan hyung. Are you sure with that decision?" He nodded. 
 

"I am. Im sorry, Sehun-ah." Luhan hyung hugs me tight. "Im sorry, I have to stay with my family. And I cant take it anymore, it is so unfair. Also, im too young to die." His health condition. Maybe he's right. I dont want him to die. He's experiencing insomnia, fever and migraine because of our hectic schedule.

 

I understand him but it hurts. 

 

"We will meet again Sehun-ah. We will see each other again. See you Sehun-ah. Take care." He waves at me and i started crying again. 

Bao3W36CEAAiPBl.jpg:large

**

"We will perform Wolf." 

 

Wolf? The tree of life?

 

Is that even a tree? Where's the 2 missing branches? 

 

tumblr_ndqmbqgJhY1taeu8oo1_500.jpg

--
Okno. Its my first time making an english one shot story and Im sorry for the wrong grammars. omg i kennot. I'll edit this one maybe. I dont know, thank you for reading this
 

Thank you for being an EXO-L. :)
 

RomanticCat_sshi