Jessica - C’etait un matin clair et lumiere

Girls Generation and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone through your bedroom window, only slightly blocked by the thin fabric of your curtains that rustled slightly in the morning breeze. You opened your eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness of the room as you stretched out fully against the bed. Letting out a small squeak of content, you turned around and were met with the sight of a pale, fragile body laying beside you. The girl fidgeted slightly in her sleep, her brow furrowing before her eyes fluttered open revealing her almost sparkling chocolate brown irises. A small smile began to play on her lips as she began to wake fully, the scent of the morning dew lingering in the room and the taste of you lingering on her tongue.

 

You placed your palm gently on her cheek, her soft skin that contrasted the slight toughness of your thumb. She lifted her hand, resting it lightly on yours as you leaned in to give her a chaste kiss on the lips, pulling back to grin at her cheekily.

 

“Don’t tease” she pouted, bringing your hand down to her lips so that she could leave a small peck on it.

“You seem to only complain about teasing when you’re the one being teased” You smirked and Jessica just huffed more dramatically than could possibly be natural, turning her back to you and covering her body further with the white sheet that covered your bed.

“Sica” you sighed, moving closer to her small frame.

 

You wrapped your arms around her waist, leaving light kisses down her neck. She sighed into the soft pillow that her head was resting on, attempting to move her face further into the fabric to hide the small grin that was set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter