Reason for being an Idol...

Miracle's in Korea

No one's pov....

 

There was a heavy feeling, as they glance at the window of the bus. Devastation, destruction, hopelessness, these are the things they could see on every place that they pass thru. Three busses carrying almost 90+idols pass through the streets, to the relief center for the survivors of the earthquake. They arrive on Seosan, South Chungcheon which was near the epi center of the quake.

"Hey we arrive" Rain hyung said as the bus stop. They then readied themselves, for the work they agreed upon a few days back.


Flashback......

 

After Lien and Jiyong's check-up on the hospital, they decided to go back to the stadium. It's been 4 days since the earthquake, and some of the idols went back to the stadium after they check their families. The only group who stayed in the stadium those two days was BigBang, SuJu, SNSD, Sinners, FX, 2ne1, and some members of 2pm, 2am, WG, CNBlue AS, BEG, and Beast.

The tweeter post of the idols to their International fans, have brought a huge waves of response. It was their first formal interaction with the outside world. With that, huge waves of relief goods, medicine and other necessities was forwarded to them. Many of the reporters have camp outside of the stadium to get a statement from them.

"Hey check every package if they have every thing in there. we don't want to hear someone says that the relief goods are not equal." Lien said to them.

"Hey aren't you still incapacitated?" Miryo joked, "Just sit there in the corner and let Leeteuk handle the rest."

"Yeah, Miryo unnie, is right just sit there in the corner Greed." Jessica order. "Look at you, you need that stick to stand up. Look at Jiyong sitting there peacefully" she pointed at the Dragon.

"Peacefully huh?" he said as he look at Jiyong who was also like him who wanted to help, but right now was tied at the chair by , courtesy of Taeyeon

"Rye oppa.. can you tie this demon in his seat" Sica ordered and the Ryan just obeyed the orders of the girl, and drag Lien to the corner.

The whole crowd just laugh at the two who was at the corner rumbling.

"In all seriousness, the boys are going to help with the building of relief center and tents and the rescue operations with the national guard." Rain said "The girls are the one who will manage with the feeding program. Taewoo hyung said he have contacted Mr. Yoon and they already donated half of their harvest this year. Those who are injured like those two there" he pointed. "... will help some of the girls in babysitting the kids on the shelter, and with the heavy lifting."

"Yes!!" all of the idols said.

They don't know what they will see there. The only thing that they have know is from the news they have seen on the TV.

End of Flashback.


 

But what they saw was not even a glimpse of what happen. Everyone of them, all of them held onto their chest as they saw the destruction of what the earthquake have done. As the bus stop, Hyori-shi address the shock-stricken idols.

"Hey all of you focus, we are here to help them, so refrain from doing what you are trained to do okay? We are volunteer here, not idols. Once you went out of this bus your only duty is to help. don't entertain any question from the press. Ignore them. And please don't do anything foolish okay?"

As soon as the idols step out of the bus, they were charge by reporters and paparazzi who wants to speak to them, but like what they have been told, they all ignore them. Kevin, Kangin, Heechul, and Ryan spearhead the building team Supervised by JoongKook and Rain. They all agreed that those who have joined the army are the one's who will lead. Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Jea, and Lien, are the one's who will coordinate the over all operations.

The good part is, one of the SuJu members Yesung, who is now out of the army, when they all went in the stadium, have volunteered to help. He also brought some of the members of ZEA and Beast, Afterschool.

Out of the boys, due to injuries, Seungri, Lien, Eunhyuk, Jiyong, Daesung, Kwanghee, and Key. are the one's that will helped the girls in the feeding program they set up. Jea and Fei, are the ones in charge of this with Hyori supervised them. West, Nana, Narsha, Jessica, CL and the girls 4minute, and T-ara are the one's that will help with the medical checkup. Sunny, Daesung, Seungri, Bora, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, IU, Minzy, Dara and Kwanghee, are in-charge of the entertainment of the kids with Shoo as the head. The rest helped with the cooking and assisting of the evacuees, and they were Fx, KARA, WG, Secret, other member Sistar, BEG, AS, and SNSD, and 2Ne1.

As soon as they started, 10s of people lined up on the medical check up. Thank goodness many of their fans abroad have donated what they ask of them like, foods, medicine and basic hygiene. Some of the things they receive are clothing and basic commodities.

West, and his team, focused on their job more. As a licensed doctor, he check every one, either, young or adult.Jessica and the others, also tried their best in doing first aid to some people, and giving hopeful advice to them.

On the other hand... The boys team lead by the four, are split in to two. Kevin and Kangin, lead the search and rescue, while Ryan and Heechul lead the Tent making where some of the Evacuees will be resting. All of them don't care whether or not, they look on their get up or not, the only thing that matter was to do their Job well.

On Kevin's team include the guys of 2pm, Mblaq and Beast, while Kangin, have the rest Of ZEA, FT-Island and half of the SuJu members. Ryan and Heecheul's team compose of BigBang, the other half of the Suju, CNBlue, Shinee and 2am.

The rescue operation have gone smoothly. The group cooperated with the national guards in clearing up some of the debris and also helped in rescuing some of the people trapped in the building.

"Hey some of you help there..." Rain order some of the boys. And they all obeyed.

The rescue operation was going smoothly, They helped a lot of people still trapped in some building. The boys, didn't care about their image, nor the cuts or bruises that they get on removing rubbles after rubbles.

They were positive at first, but all of it came to an end, when they saw their first victim of the earthquake. A young child crush in between a huge boulder, The one who see it was Yoseob, of Beast and he didn't move nor say anything. He was guilt stricken and grief flow into him. Kevin, Hyunseung saw this and just grab him away, from the scene.

"Hey Seob are you okay?" Kevin ask him.

"Hey, it's not your fault okay, don't let it affect you." Hyun seung said to .

Seeing what happen Rain walk towards them and assest Yoseob. "Don't let it affect you kid, or else you will be haunted by it forever. Just offer a prayer for the departed. That is the best way to respect them" With their seniors help Yoseob snap from the guilt and Went back to the scene to offer a little prayer.

The sad part is, There were more of them who encountered what Yoseob did. Mblaq Sunegho and SuJu Ryeowook, have to trade places with Shinee Minho and 2am Changmin, cause they started puking at the scene of one of the deaths they saw.

At lunchtime Ryan and Heechul teams have erected at least 30 temporary tents for the evacuees. Judging from the state of the rescue team, Joongkook suggested that they switch jobs, so that the rest can rest and calm their minds.

 

On the First aid group. West join the rest of the medical officers with the rest of the Idol assigned to him. Bada-shi was the one who take charge on this. They were requested to do the first aid on some of the evacuees who was there. They bandage those who have a sprained, clean some of the wounds and help on assisting some of the nurses there.

The girls who are with West saw how devastated the people there. Most of them were holding on to their tears as  they saw people approach them with a smile. Some where happy to see them, and talk to them. They all wanted to help them, give them everything but they couldn't. Cause what they have are not enough for all of them.

The First aid was okay when the rescue team lead by one of the soldiers rush to their tent with a young girl in his arm.

"What's wrong with her?" West ask as he check on the pulse of the kid.

"We found her collapsed on the street, I don't know what happen.." the soldier replied.

West check on the girl and saw a wound on the kids legs. "Narsha noona please take over my job for now, Nana, Jessica helped me on this" He ordered.

He then ordered the guard to bring the kid in one of the tent that was set up for the simple operation. There was a nurse with them and West started to operate on the wound of the child cause there isn't enough doctor to operate. The diagnosis was blood poisoning due to the color of the wound on the kid.

Nana, and Jessica, was attentive on every move West make, they run to the medical cabinet. when he wants some medicine one of them run to it. West operated at the kid there, and even clean the wound. When he finished he was famished, and tired.

"Is this your first operation?" the nurse ask him.

"As a head surgeon though. I actually just assist for two years." he confess.

"Good job Doc.. and the two you.." the nurse then look at the two idols. "if you want... you can be nurses too, just apply okay... Good job too." The three smiled and look at the kid. After some time an ambulance pick up the kid and brought her to the main hospital. The mother of the girl was there and accompanied her child there.

 

The Child welfare, group....

 

Sunny scan the room and saw the happy faces of the kid as they saw, G-dragon, Seungri, and Kwanghee do a drama skit and made the whole room laugh. It was about late in the afternoon, and the group decided to do a skit, after lunch. Daesung was the host of the skit, an improvised one. Eunhyuk, and Key was called by Jea and Fei on assisting in the cooking.

It was a typical The-prince-save-the-princess kind of story. Lien direct it, with Seungri as the prince, and Kwanghee as his aid and Seohyun as the princess, while Gdragon was the Evil Dragon. The rest of the girls, were with the kids comforting them.

Sunny realize that it was temporary relieve for the kids and very much the very next day the kids will wake up in a reality of what their going to face for now. She can relate to them as a kid she was already face such hardship. She then wipe her yes with his hand as she saw Taeyeon walking towards her.

"Hey Sunnny, why are you crying?"

"Sorry.. it's just that, I can't help it.." she said to her friend.

"I know what you mean..." Taeyeon said understanding what Sunny was thinking. "We just have to do what we could do for now..."

"Hey what are doing here?" Lien approach them.

"Just surveying.." Taeyeon said to him. "Hyori unnie wanted to know if you want some snacks for the kids."

"Well the skit will be ending now.." Lien glance at the stage and it was the part where Jiyong and Seungri will battle. The weird thing is the kids like the dragon more, than the prince. "Seungri really is unpopular with the kids." He said with a smile.

The two girls saw the commotion when the two started to dance battle on stage, and laugh. "Okay I will tell them about it just wait okay" Tayeon said to the two.

"Just send Key here if its ready me and the boys here will help on bringing the snacks to the kids." Lien said and Tayeon went to the kitchen to relay the message.

As the skit ends, of course Seungri win's but that was because Jiyong was still injured and can't dance well. The cast bow, and thank the audience which applaud hem for their work. The idols didn't know but the claps of those tiny hands give them a much satisfaction than they use too get from an audience.

After a while Daesung started another program, a game, for the kids. Bora and Dara helped him with it, while Hyoyeon, Minzy and IU helped the kids. After an hour, Key came and Lien, with Jiyong, Seungri and Kwanghee's help brought bimbap, and some refreshments for the kids. The kids were happy and the smile on their faces was priceless.

Taeyeon stayed with the group until they finished eating, she even sin a song for the kids while they were eating. It was just a simple song from her OST songs, but the kids marvel at her voice. At the end, the idols were pleased of their Jobs but at the same time, still a heavy feeling was inside them as they know they will go back to the Stadium in just 2 hours.

 

After Taeyeon sings she went out to report to Hyori, again but was pulled by a man in a corner. She wanted to shout but the man's hand cover .

"Hello Taeyeon-shi" the man greeted her.

Taeyeon's eyed widen as she recognized the man. "You are a bit close to Jessica and Jiyong again huh." The man continued. "You know what will happen if you tried to disobey me Ms. Kim." The man removed his hand on .

"Don't ever forget our deal Ms. Kim or else "they" will all pay the price" the man said leaving Taeyeon shaking in fear.

 

Their voluntary mission was a success, and the soldiers and the other volunteer commend them for their work, but still they wanted to do more. Jonngkook stated that we will send any relief goods that will be sent to the Stadium to them. They were happy of course. The Idols who are not part of the Stadium group all went back to their agencies.

All of us was now in the bus. All were tired, some are sleepy, and some still thinking of what happen earlier. On the three buses, Rain, Taewoo, was on the first bus, Joongkook  on the second, while Hyori and Shoo on the last.

The seniors saw how the idols was still down from what they saw. Rain, and Joongkook, and Hyori, stand up and tried to impart some lessons to them. Even if they are in separate buses their words where similar to each other.

"Try to remember today," Rain started. "Try to remember the faces of who you have helped."

"Those are the faces that define you as a person and as an artist" Joongkook said to the idols on his bus. "They are the one who will now judge you for what you are.."

Hyori then said to the idols on her bus. "We as an idols, have one common dream at first. To became famous, and to earn money, but the true meaning of becoming an idol was lost since your time."

Rain: "Being an Idol, means you all carried hope. Hope, that all of the next generation will see."

Joongkook: "The kind of hope that will let the future generations will look upto and carry to the next generations"

Hyori: "The hope you carried today, that even in the direst situation, there will always a good thing that will came. And that is the reason we became an Idol."

Shoo then stand up and impart some word to them. "Like what Hyori said You as an idol of your generation carry Hope with you. That Hope, that will make all of the kids dreams, goals and they will strive to make it happen. That Hope that carry smiles, laughter and happiness to them. The reason the people at the center, in just a short time, relieve of their pain, was because all of you came. All of you ease their pain somehow. That was the Hope you give."

Joongkook: "The reason we became an idol, was to make the people happy. Not just our fan, but all of them. And the thing you did today. will tell you that you are truly a National Idol, of our Country"

Rain: "So don't stop, on what you do. Even if you think you no longer think you are popular enough. Don't stop. As long as one fan is there to see you give them the best performance cause that fan will carry on your will. Cause on the end your journey, the thing that will be left by you on this industry, are the Hopes, that you as an artist give to the people."

What the senior said etched on every idols heart, as the bus travel back to the home they all shared for now. Some of them realized something, and some have made a decision. Cause on the end the thing they decide will change their lives forever.

 

Authors note:

Got excited of the updates of some authors, but well, this an update fro my loyal readers of this FF.

Kindly comment and vote please.

Oh yeah I reach the 100 subscriber today.... ^^,

Teasers:

""Why are you avoiding me?""

""Do you really think that everything will be solve if you kept it inside you?""

""Tae talk to me!! why do you keep avoiding me?!!"

""Cause I hate you!!!""

she shouted, as the world watches her break down, and reveal everything....

 

#Lying Heart.