Sungmin-ah

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Suzy POV:

What’s going on here? The last thing is heard from Sungmin was my name then I heard a loud crash. What happened?! I dropped Ryeowook’s phone and I was left speechless. Ryeowook looked at me with curiosity in this eyes. I explained what happened. Ryeowook’s eyes widen even more. I quickly got up, not caring what will happen to me. Sungmin’s my best friend, he’s everything to me. I got out of my room, my heart broke when I saw Sungmin getting carried to the ICU room. Ryeowook quickly got out of the rom. I sank on to the ground, my feet couldn’t move. Was that really Sungmmine? My best friend? Bleeding? In the ICU. Ani, Aniyo. Andwae! That was not MY SUNGMIN! I ran to the counter, the nurse’s eyes widen when she saw me. I swallowed hard to try to keep calm.

“E-E-Excuse me miss. Um... That boy who was brought to the ICU. Um... M-M-May I know his name?” I shuttered. Why am I acting like this when I KNOW it wasn’t him.

“Do you have any connection with that patient?” The nurse asked me.

“I might have, but may I know his name first?” I asked. The nurse nodded and told me to wait. After a while, the nurse looked at me and sighs.

“That boy’s name is LEE SUNGMIN.” My eyes widen. S-Sungmin? That really was Sungmin? Who was bleeding to death? What am I saying? Death? Sungmin’s going to be okay, Suzy. Stop thinking nonsense. I nodded and headed to the ICU. I saw Ryeowook sitting beside the ICU room. His head was lowered, so I couldn’t see his face. I walked towards the ICU room’s door. Ryeowook looked up.

“Suzy....”

“He’s going to be alright right? He’s strong enough to go trough this right? He’s going to survive right?” I asked while looking into the room. Tears were in my eyes, I swallowed and put my hands on the door.


Ryeowook POV:

I hate seeing Suzy like this. I got up and hugged her from behind.

“Sungmin’s going to be okay. Don’t worry. He’ll survive. Don’t you believe in your own best friend?” Suzy nodded. Nodding was the only thing she could do. I sighs and shook my head. How could this have happened?Right when Suzy woke up, Sungmin had to get involved in an accident. I asked Suzy to sit down and calmed down. She nodded and sat down. I stood beside the door and rested the back of my head on the wall. Why is it always like this? What happening? All 3 of us, our lives are going trough a tougher time day by day. After what seemed like forever, the doctor came out. There was blood all over his gloved and coat. I swallowed and looked at the doctor. Suzy quickly stood up and ran to the doctor. She grabbed the doctor’s coat and started shaking him.

“HOW’S MY BEST FRIEND?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHO DID THIS?! IS HE ALRIGHT?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!” Suzy yelled while shaking the doctor.
“Suzy, cal-” I walked towards her.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Suzy pushed me away. I sighs. She must be really worried. I looked at the doctor and tilted my head. The doctor doesn’t look so happy. He sighs. My eyes widen, just with the sighs, I know what happened. I sank on to the ground. I couldn’t even bare to look at him when he said those words.

I’m sorry but you’re friend’s gone.” These words. I never wanted to hear. The doctor left, leaving me and Suzy in the area, speechless. How could this could have happened. I was never THAT close to Sungmin but then, ever since me and Suzy became a couple, me & Sungmin got closer and our friendship got stronger. He became someone that I reallyc cared about and now..... my friend.....my brother....is gone. Suzy was in front of me, crying her eyes out.  

“Hyung....” A voice came from behind me. My eyes widen. Oh gosh, no.

“KiKwang...” Sungmin’s little 5 year old brother. He’s here. His eyes were full of pain. He walked towards the door slowly. I stood up and walked towards him.

“KiKwang...What are you-”

“It’s not true right Ryeowook hyung. The doctor was just lying right? Sungmin hyung... he’s still alive right?” KiKwang looked at me. He was already crying his a fake smile was on his little face. I sighs and bent down to his height and hugged him. He continued crying on my shoulder. Sungmin, how could you do this? To Suzy. To KiKwang. To me. Sungmin-ah.