No Good In Goodbye

No Good In Goodbye

My wrist-watch is showing 11.15 PM, with a slight staggered step I walked toward the elevator of my flat. Felt a bit pain on my head, "ugh my migraine." I muttered to my self. When the elevator door opened, I went in and pressed the button number 18, a few minutes later the elevator door opened again when it reached the 18th floor, then I quickly turned my feet out to my flat, I pressed a few buttons showing my flat door security code.

"Geez!" I increasingly felt pain in the right side of my head then I immediately brewing a glass of hot ocha to relieve the pain.

beep beep...

My ipad ringing.

You got 1 new mail.

"Damn! it's friday almost saturday but still have some assignments to be done?" I muttered again. I threw my ipad into bed, I'm too lazy to complete all tasks from my superiors and clients. Then I immediately change clothes and clean my makeup, getting ready for bed.

This two weeks I've been so overwhelmed with my business till i forgot something to throw out all the rows of bottles before shaving cream, after shaving cream, facial wash, deodorant, perfume, even his razor and tooth-brush. He left two weeks ago with fights and tears, that's why i keep acting busy to erase all those bitter memories. Maybe God doesn't bless us and mabye we're not meant to each other even we've tried for this far, but we just got broken heart.

Suddenly, I was awakened from my reverie, I get rid of all that stuffs, "I've loved you in a fine way." I said to myself. And the tears flowed from my eyes. Hastily, wipe my tears with tissue. "I can't cry anymore, I'm too old for whinning, be taugh." I'm cheering up my own self. Then I fell asleep with puffy eyes.

My alarm rang promptly at 7AM. I opened my eyes and turned it off. A moment later, I walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer where I keep my supply of coffee and tea, "ah his favorite coffee." I threw it in the trash box. Well, we used to have breakfast together in the morning, that's why I still keep a neat row of his favorite hello kitty mugs, he is a bit unique, a 35-year-old-man who likes anything patterned hello kitty. I'm looking for old boxes to store all of his belongings that still left in my flat. Maybe I will return to its owner or maybe I will threw it away.

"Wow!" I was amazed, after an hour wrestling for cleaning up my flat, there are still 3 box contains full of his belongings. I found his shirts still tucked neatly in my wardrobe, even his ties, socks and shoes. Yap, he often to just straight went here on afterhours. We couldn't date on days freely since it was too risky if the paparazzi found out, he felt like my flat just like his.

We had that relationship for 3 years and 2 months, it was beautiful and happy at first then we slowly felt something didn't fit among us but we didn't give up just like that, we tried to fix it but like i said earlier, maybe we're not made for each other.

A week later...

My door bell rang, I looked at my flat security screen but there's no one outside, I opened the door and.... A 6 ft tall man standing right in front of my face, I was speechless.

"I'm sorry, and we have to fix this all over again and once again, my dear I beg you, please..." He said as he gave me a bucket of red roses, my forever favorite flower.

"E...ric..." My lips are unable to saying another words, my eyes are powerless to hold back the tears that already spilled from my eyes, I just wanna hold him again, feel his warm embrace again, kiss his soft lips again and laugh or cry with him again.

"Braaak..." I felt hurt in my entire body, apparently I was dreaming and fell off of the bed, then I was trying to grab my cellphone lying on the bed, I opened my cellphone, "No new message".

"Is it really this lonely?" I said to myself. A moment later, i reached my beers bottles stored in the fridge, I gulped quickly within a few seconds. Do not realizing I've drank three bottles of medium-sized beer. Suddenly, I burst into tears, the tears flowed freely from my eyes, my chest feels heavy to breathe, my throat was very choked, I slammed all the empty beer bottles, they're all shattered on the floor but I ignored it. I opened my fourth beer bottle but apparently my body has no strenght then I fell, half dead I grabbed my cellphone which I put alongside the table. The I dial someone by touching the cellphone screen, keytouch number 2.

Calling Eric...

-------------------------------------------------

Eric's POV

My cellphone is ringing.

"Who the is dare to calling me at this hour?" I'm murmering when looking at the clock showing 3AM.

I saw my cellphone screen.

____ (your name)calling...

I felt a bit hesitate to answer or ignore her call.

"Hello?" I greeted her first.

"Hello?" I greeted her again but no answer.

"What is happening with her now?" I'm wondering, then I immediately changing clothes and grab my car key.

"____, (your name) wait me."