EPILOGUE

FAKE MARRIAGE TO REAL MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

Krystal:Sulli are you sure you want to go there?

Sulli:Yes.I want to rest my mind and I want to peace.

Minho:Did you tell Taemin?

Sulli:Please don't tell him.I want him to gorget me and I just want him to be happy with Minah and their baby.

Kai:Ssul I'm so sorry.

Sulli:No need to apologize,Kai.Can you do something for me?

Kai:What is it?

Sulli:Please don't hurt Taemin.

Kai:I will.

My plane will move after this.I hug them and I cried when I saw Krystal cried.She is the best friend that I have.I wave at the before I go.

 

 

TAEMIN POV

I called Sulli many times but she never pick.I miss her badly.If we meet,I will hug her tightly.Seriously,I want her right now.I heard someone open the door and it Minho.I saw his face look sad.

Taemin:Hey whats wrong.

He shake his head.

Taemin:Minho,I miss her badly.I tried to call her but she never picked my call.I need her right now.

Minho look at me with red eyes.He hug me that make I shocked.I pushed him.

Taemin:Hey whats wrong?

Minho:I'm sorry.Sulli not here anymore.

Taemin:Wait...I don't understand.

Minho:She already go France.She want to forget everything anout you.She just said she want you to be happy with Minah and your baby.

I knocked down after I heard it.Sulli come back!!! I don't with Minah.My tears start to falling down.

Taemin:SULLI!!!DON'T LEAVE ME!I ONLY WANT YOU! i ONLY LOVE YOU! PLEASE COME TO ME!

Minho hugging me and I still can't accept it.

 

 

KAI POV

I think I need to tell him the truth.I don't want him to suffer again.I didn't care if Minah want to mad at me.I just want her to feel a pain of love.I called Taemin.

Kai:Hello

Taemin:Why?

Kai:Are you free now?

Taemin:Why?

Kai:I want to meet with you.I want to tell the truth.

Taemin:Where?

Kai:Cafe near at your house.

Taemin;Ok.

I start my car and I go to the cafe.I arrived after 20 min.I sit at the corner of the cafe.The I saw Taemin.He saw me and he sit infront of me.

Taemin:Now tell me the truth.

Kai;Did you want to order anything?

Taemin:Just tell me now.

Kai:Ok.You is not a real father of that baby.I admit.I also planned this with Minah because I want Sulli back.Minah already do with  this one man but Minah don't know his name.He just know his face.I was so happy when I know you and Sulli already broke up.But after a day you guys brreak up,we met.She was so said.She said to me why all men that he know play her heart.I realized the truth after she said that.She also said she still love you but when she remember back about you and Minah,she hate you.But I know Sulli well.Her love with you never end.

Taemin:It no points you said to me this now.Sulli already left.

Kai:You know?

Taemin:Yes.Minho told me.

Kai:I'm very sorry.

Taemin:I want to punch you right now but I think I have no points to punch you.I will never get Sulli back.I just want to said thank you for this.You made me feel more calm.

Kai:No prob.I just want to help you.I also want Minah feel the pain of love.

Taemin;You not bad as I think.

Kai:Same goesto me.

Taemin:So.Friend?

He show his hand to handshake and I accept it and we already a friend.

 

8 MONTHS LATER

TAEMIN POV

We waited for Minah to give birth.She already in the room to give birth.I just wait at outside of the room.She already apologize to me ,Krystal and Minho about the truth.She said she want to meet Sulli but she not here.After 4 hours,finally we heard a baby crying.We smiled when we heard it.I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter