The monsters to come

Where the Sinful Tears Touch

"I'm sorry...." I whisper, hot tears rolling down my cheeks, falling onto our beige carpet. He looks at me, eyes dark, his bottom lip quivering.

 

"Why would you do this to me?" He says, jaw clenching after he gets the words out. I feel like I'm about to burst into flames, the hot aching feeling In my heart almost to much for any human being to handle.

 

I made a mistake. A huge mistake. I should have kept my mouth shut like usual, but it was becoming too much. He looks at the ground, a look in his eyes that I can't tell what it is for certain. My best guess I anger and disgust. 

 

"I'm so sorry Jackson.." I whisper, but it comes out as a choked sob. I cover my mouth with my sleeved hands, tears wetting my sweater, turning it a darker shade of blue where the sinful tears touch.

 

Instead of saying anything, he slowly wraps his arms around his body, hugging himself tight, his defense mechanism to protect him from the world. It makes him feel safe, wrapping his arms around himself, it always has. 

 

It's only us two in the dorm right now, the other boys out with our manager to celebrate, but me and Jackson decided to stay home, to spend time together. This isn't how I wanted this to go.

 

"I don't.... think I can do this...." he says quietly, rubbing his arms lightly.

 

I raise my eyebrows at this, for I've seen him do it many times over the past few weeks.

 

"Jackson...." 

 

"Wh...at?" He says, barely audible. He looks up at me just as I stand up, wiping the tears from my cheeks. I walk to where he's sitting on the bed across from mine, him wincing a little as I come closer.

 

Instead of replying I look him in the eyes, slowly taking his hams in mine. He never takes his eyes from mine, his dark brown eyes black. I slowly start rubbing his arms, his bottom lip quivering slightly but he bites down on it in attempt to make his pain not noticeable. But I notice it. Carefully but quickly, I push up his sleeves, causing him to gasp, trying to pry the sleeve from me to push it back down once again. But it's too late. I see it all. White thin scars cover his arms, barely visible under all of the purplish black and yellow bruises that scatter over the whole stand of his arm, his milky white skin barely visible anymore.

 

My heart sinks. I knew he was in a relationship like this, with a guy named Naire, who he met a few weeks ago at the club, but It hurts to think that he ever laid a hand on my Jackson, especially in this way. Jackson doesn't deserve this, and Naire needs to pay. 

 

The only other one who knows is the company makeup artist, who covers the scars and marks with tons of makeup so that Jackson can perform with short sleeved shirts on stage. She doesn't know the details of this however, but I could see the worry in her eyes every time Jackson had new bruises. The other members don't even know, Because he didn't want to worry them, and most importantly, he doesn't want it to get 'out' there. 

 

As an idol we have to be perfect, at looks, singing or rapping, dancing, and well, you have to be charming. Jackson would never want anyone to find out, especially the company because he would more then likely be fired. They can't have someone like this representing us.

 

I remember the day he had told me about the beatings. He had come home late one night. I pretended to be asleep, closing my eyes but keeping them open just enough to peek out through my eyelashes. He went to his bed quietly, trying not to awaken the others. Even though it was dark, I had been laying here for hours, so my eyes were well adjusted to the darkness of the room. I could see his face, a dark expression with tear tained cheeks. He pulled off his jacket and set it in his bed. I couldn't see everything because of the dark, but I could see that some parts of his arms, certain blotches, weren't his normal skin color.

 

He went to the bathroom, and about an hour of waiting for him to come out I had had enough. I carefully got out of bed, making my way to the bathroom door quietly, feet softly padding the carpet as I went.

 

I could hear small sniffling noises, and without hesitation I open the door, slipping in and shutting it behind me. The orange light was dim, but I could still see everything. The first thing that I was was his eyes, staring straight into mine. He moves swiftly to hide his arms behind his back and I sigh, looking at his puffy red face.

 

"Your supposed to be asleep" He whispers, voice cracking a little.

 

"And your supposed to be by my side." I say, sitting down in front of him, our faces mere inches apart. He doesn't break eye contact with me aside from one time, when he glances down at my lips, but quickly back up to my eyes.

 

He stays silent, arms behind his back. I put my hand on his shoulder, slowly letting it slide down his arm behind his back, lacing our fingers when I reach his hand. I look at him for a second, biting my lip, and he nods, giving me permission. I pull his arm gently out from behind his back, my grip on his hands tightening as I see the first bruises on his skin. It's gotten a lot worse since then.  

 

"I'm disgusting" He says after a minute, holding back the tears.

 

"No." I say shaking my head before bringing his bruised inner wrists up to my lips, softly pressing kisses onto his skin. "Your perfect." 

 

That was when I had first realized what the weird sensation in my stomach was whenever I was near him. It was love.

 

 had just confessed. It was a horrible mistake. I shouldn't be putting him through this. He's too scared right now. But I'd never hurt him. I would never force him to do anything he didn't want to do. I'd love him with all my heart, unlike that soulless bastard did.

 

"Mark... I can't do this now." He says, squeezing my hands. And even though it hurts, I'll always respect him for having the strength to tell me.

 

"I don't want to be hurt ever again" he whispers, leaning forward so that his face is pressed into my solid chest, his messy black hair poking out in many different directions.  

 

"Jackson....don't you see?" I say, pulling him back slightly and pressing my lips to his. His plump small lips move effortlessly against my own, making me feel like I'm the only thing in the world that matters at the moment. "I'd never hurt you" I say after he pulls away and we catch our breath.

 

"We would never be allowed...." he whispers, desperately searching my eyes. For what? I don't know. Hope I guess. A sign that everything will be okay, that we'll be okay.

 

"I'll figure something out" I say. But he shakes his head.

 

"No Mark. I can't. We can't. The company wouldn't let us. I love you so much" He sobs, clenching my shirt. "But we....can't." 

I get up quickly, tears threatening to fall and dash out of the dorm, pulling my coat on as I walk the streets of Seoul, cold wind surrounding me like frozen kisses. Maybe this is the universe's way of telling me everything will be alright. I sincerely doubt it.

 

After about an hour of walking I plop down on a park bench, my cheeks freezing. But at least now my tears are gone, silver shining thin streams left marking my face. 

 

I can't imagine what it'll be like around the dorm now. How can we pretend this never happened? Jackson's just confused, hurt right now. I'm sure he'll come to and realize what he really wants.

 

My heart sinks, eye lids drooping shut, and the last thing I think is, what if what he really wants isn't me? Before drifting off to sleep, the cold outside world surrounding me, drowning me with the sounds of night. The monsters to come.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! So today is my birthday and I decided to post my first ever Got7 fanfic, so I hope you all like it and sorry for any mistakes especially grammar because I really can't type tonight XD please don't forget to subscribe and comment I personally love seeing that someone commented on my stories, it means so much to me, Go read my other fanfics, which are Bts and Vixx but I have more Bts than Vixx so yeah. Please don't forget to comment! Thank you!!!!