Me, You, Us

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

She looked at the clear monitor in pure amazement. She hasn't seen anything like it before. It was all overwhelming for her. Becoming pregnant in a short period time. With triplets added on. It all overwhelmed her. It felt very odd to have living beings inside you, and depending on you. She felt small, and alone. Three unborn human being depending on her. Everything she does effects them. The burden is tremendous on her. 

"Ms. Jung, do you want to know the gender of the babies?" The female doctor inquired. She jumped from her thoughts. 

"Ne?" 

"What you like to know the gender of the babies?" She politely inquired. So Min turned from the monitor, and turned her attention to the doctor.

"Ne, Cha seonsaengnim." She replied politely. 

"Ah, congratulations! You expecting.....

 5

She quietly twisting the bedroom door knob, and opened it with slight creaking. Her gray, and pink polka dot nightgown. It was sleeveless, had a bra like top, and it stop at the middle of her knee. She grasped her arms, and slid them in an up and motion to create heat. Her stomach began to growl.  

Ever since she started to progress throughout her pregnancy, Yoon Gi gave up the bed for her, and slept on the small, uncomfortable, sky blue couch. He would on have two pillows and a blanket. 

Her warm feet slid against the cold, hard wood floor. The lights were off, and the only light was the moonlight. She peeked around the corner, and saw Yoon Gi's head proped up on the arm of the couch in discomfort. She brown eyes casted downwards in guilt. She came from behind the corner, and moved towards the couch to get a better view.

His pale foot hung out the couch. His arms were sprawled above his head. A green notebook laid on his chest, moving up and down with his breathing. She moved forward, and got on her knees. She leaned to the side having lean on the ground. 

Her hand reached out, and touched his crimson hair. The soft strains strummed against her fingers. She turned her hand, and carressed his pale skin.

"I'm in awe. He's beautiful. His coco brown eyes. His sugar pale skin. His grumpy attitude. Everything. How can he make my heart beat faster than it's suppose to? It's simply to fast to fall in love when you have scars from someone else. It just can't happen. But, how does he manage to my face transtorm into flames in a matter of seconds? How does he manage to touch me, and not perish from my hands? How does he manage to make me want to recieve more? I hate him. Why does he do this to me?"

 She felt something come over her, like she felt as if she was driven. A tingling sensation bubbling in her stomach. Maybe it was the babies, but she knew it was more. In her mind, she imagined ripping his clothes garmet from garmet. Touching his heated skin on his chest. His rough hands rubbing her up and down. She wanted him. She needed him. 

One kiss wouldn't hurt

 She leaned forward to sleeping face.  

"What are you doing?" His gruff sleeping voice rung through her ears. She froze. His sleepy eyes were barely open, but were staring down in her soul. She jumped slightly backwards at his awareness. She arkwardly cleared , and combed her hair with her fingers. 

"Uh, I was- I was doing nothing." She stood up wobbly, and numb from the wooden floor. Yoon Gi quickly got up from the couch, and grabbed her arms to balance her. So Min took her arms from him, and rubbed her swollen stomach up and down in panic. She turned around, and headed towards the bedroom. Yoon Gi came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"You were never good at lying." He whispered in her ear quietly. His heated breath tickkled her ear. She broke away from his embrace, and sighed in distress. 

"Just come to bed." She commanded him without looking at him. 

"Ne?" 

"Forget it." She walked forward to the bedroom.

"Okay, I got it. I got it." He walked up behind her. She stepped inside, and got to her side of the bed. The comforter was pulled down halfway, making her pull them up. She felt the bed dip lower, indicating that he was in the bed. She grabbed her long pillow that dropped to the ground, and pulled it up with her to comfort her. Her emotions started to blow up with nervous thoughts. 

"So Min?" 

"Yes?"

"Are you scared?" He asked seriously. So Min was shocked at the question. He had never really asked how she felt, or anything. She had to ask again to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"Yes?" 

"Are you scared?" He asked once more.

"Ne."

"Wae?"

"Who wouldn't be scared? Carrying children isn't something to take lightly. Having something so small, and defenseless depending on me, or any woman is scary. Will they be happy? Are they hurt? Are they fine? Those are questions I'm afraid that I will not understand. When I found out, I repeated to myself it was a lie, it was lie. I didn't want to be responsible. I wanted to do so many things before I have children. I thought my life was over, there's nothing I do," she sighed, "Then, I realized that new human beings inside me are my responsibility now. I need to nourish them in order to survive in any way possible. You and I are both responsible for them. I'm scared, and I'm happy." 

"Okay, I see." Yoon Gi confirmed.

"Okay, I see? What did you expect?"

"It's not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter