Nope 2

That's a No! No!

JINWOO's POV

"Uhmm, thanks for accompanying me and for waiting. I'm really bad with direction." I know the explanation is unnecessary but if he takes it at that, maybe he'll accompany me again. Too bad, we'll be reaching Imjado in about five minutes. We went to collect our stuffs and came back to the deck while we wait to reach MY island. Emphasis on MY. I wonder what's he's going to do there.

"Haha, don't worry I have nothing else to do anyway. Also, I gained a really cute friend today, thanks to you, Kim Jinwoo-ssi," he replied before flashing me tht boyish grin again.

Did he just said I'm cute? Well not really, but he put 'cute' and my name in one sentence, that should mean something right? Wait.. what? My name? How did he--?

"How did you know my name? Do I know you? As far as I remember, we haven't done our introductions yet." Oh yeah, why didn't we? I'm sure by the number of crease on my forehead I looked more than confuse, I'm actually slightly suspicious now. I mean I do came from a really wealthy family and it's not only once that I almost got kidnapped.

I tighten my grip on my luggage as I examine his stunned (handsome) face before he bursted out laughing. What's so funny?

"I'm sorry. It was really funny.." He finally said after releasing all his happy hormones. "..and cute. Well, that's because your luggage is proudly displaying it's owner's name."

I took a sharp look at the offending name tag on my luggage with my full name and 'who to contact in case of emergency' label, which I recognized as Seunghoon's number. I face-palmed myself and contorted my face as if I'll be needing an exorcism soon at the embarassment my bestfriend had brought upon me.

"Aigoo, sorry. My bestfriend is really a worry wart. I asked him to help me pack, I didn't notice he put that tag." Note to self, pulverized Lee Seunghoon the moment I step back to Seoul.

"You don't need to apologize. That's really thoughtful of your bestfriend." He gave me a sweet smile wich I gladly returned.

I don't know how long we've been staring at each other with that smile (which in reality, probably just a split second) when came another announcement from the speaker.

"Oh would you look at that, we didn't even noticed we already docked." He excitedly said, which brings me back to an urgent matter at hand.

"Uhmm.. I still don't know your name. Your luggae don't have a name tag." I jokingly said, to which he responded with a cute chuckle. He's so squishy. >_<

"My bad. I'm Kang Seungyoon. Just call me Seungyoon. Nice to meet you Jinwoo-ssi." He extended his right hand for a shake which I took in a heartbeat. Actually I beat my heart into it. Now I finally know his name. Seungyoon, somehow that name suits his smiling face so well.

"Nice to meet you Seungyoon-ssi." I almost wept when we released our hands though at the same time, I feel so elated that I can't help but to genuinely smile back at him (despite the odds I'm facing in my life right now).

"That's more like it."

"Huh?"

"It suits you more when your smile reaches your eyes."

I wasn't able to respond for a few seconds as I abruptly glow red. Stop blushing Jinwoo, you're not a goddamn teenager. He's clearly flirting with you, say something, say something.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you a local in the island or you just came for a holiday?" Yes, I decided to ignore what he said and change the topic. WHY??? Little did I know that my question will lead to the end of my short lived on-ship (one-sided) romance.

"No. I came here to visit my special someone." Oops, can you hear that? Yes, that's the sound of my heart breaking. He looks really happy though, as he watch the staffs unloading the big cargo's from the lowest deck of the ship, his lips remained in a curved, smiling. So I opted not to press on for more details.

Probably realizing I didn't reply, "I guess this will be our goodbye for now, Jinwoo-ssi. Goodbye. Keep smiling okay." And just like that, my titanic romance ended as I watch his retreating back pulling his luggage behind. I waved my hand weakly and whispered, "Bye. Seungyoon-ssi."

OUCH! WTF! WHO THE HELL IS THAT? I suddenly came crashing down on the floor deck like how my heart was crashed just a minute ago, but this time my body was literally sprawled on the floor. I looked at Seungyoon's direction and he already disappeared. Tsk. Ruined my dramatic 'goodbye moment'.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I heard a guy said and suddenly there's a hand hovering in front of my nose. I looked up and squinted my eyes. I can't see his face as the sun is directly behind him, but judging from his silhoutte this is a well built guy. Who is he?

---------------------------------- to be contnued ---------------------------------

Tadah! Second Chapter, hehe. I know I know. This is short but actually I wasn't planning to update today too so better short than never, right? lol! Also this is just Seungyoon's character introduction. Y'all thought that was Mino right? Well, y'all wrong! muahahahaha! Well, can you guess who's this guy then? Our Jinwhore on the move, haha! Also, thank you so much for my kind subscribers and all the comments. I'll tell you a little secret though, Seungyoon was originally Mino as y'all thought, but since y'all guessed it so I change the character to Seungyoon hahaha. Do keep your comments coming please so I'll get an idea how this story will go. LMAO!

KAMSAHMIDA FOR READING! I LOVE YOU ALL ~

- i R I S