Final

Crying

A week after discovering the messages on his profile, you act like nothing was wrong. You still talked to him every day but didn't hang with him like you used to. You noticed little things he didn't do anymore like say I love you or go out. You became depressed and didn't know how to address the situation. Even though you were the outspoken one in the relationship, you just didn't know what to say. You didn't tell your friends because they were friends with them. So here you are all alone in your room, listening to slow and sad music, thinking about everything. Your phone rings.

*Ring Ring*

You: Hello?

Him: (Your name) what are you doing?

You: Listening to music.

Him: Oh guess what happened today at work?

He starts telling you about his day at work, but you wasn't listening to him. He just going on and on but you hear nothing.

You: Hey, I will call you back.

Him: Are you okay?

You: Yeah. Just got alot going on right now.

Him: Oh okay. Bye.

You hang up without even saying goodbye. 'Smile' by 112 starts playing.

Another night and it seems that
You made you cry yourself to sleep
Reminiscing on how it began
You found pleasure in this man
And you fell like an autumn leaf
for his lies now you wanna leave
.

After hearing those lyrics all you could do is cry. You can't believe the guy that you feel so hard for is talking to other girls. I mean there is nothing wrong with just talking but it was more than that. You sighed and laid down hoping to erase everything from your mind. Your phone rings again.

*Ring ring*

You: Yeah. You sniff.

Him: Hey are you sure you okay?

You: Yeah. I just need a break.

Him: A break from what?

You: Everything

Him: Me?

You: It's just I'm going through some things and I need to be alone and stuff.

Him: So you want to break up with me?

You: It's just a break.

Him: Oh okay. Well have a nice life.

You: Same to you.

After hanging up, you cried and cried. You cried yourself to sleep. That was the end of your perfect relationship. Even though it hurt so bad..you knew it was for the best. Sad thing was it was a month before your 2nd year anniversary with him..and that girl that he was sending messages to became his girlfriend three weeks after the breakup.


Tah-Da!!!! Hope you guys like it..Subscribe, comment, or upvote!!

안녕!!!!