Uncontrollable (FINAL)

Uncontrollable

"The shooting ended here!"

Seung Hoon cheered in happiness as they gave back the properties. Minho laughed on how Jinwoo tried to befriend G-Dragon in the show. Taehyun groaned in fatigue as they headed back to the dorm. Seung Yoon talked a bit about their schedules tomorrow.

"Uncontrollable Maknae Taehyun!" Minho cheered as they gathered along on the couch to watch some movies.

"Uh you are not compatible to our boss," Taehyun reminded as Minho groaned in despair dramatically.

"Yaah Taehyun be nice to your hyung," Seung Yoon reminded. "And Jinwoo hyung, we shall make the popcorn."

Taehyun grunted and back to his seat. He didn't like it when someone distracted him that much.

Yeah, Seung Yoon somehow disturbed his life every second.

"So what movie now?" Seung Hoon showed the DVDs.

"Horror. This," Taehyun showed one of it as Minho snickered.

"No! Not that one," Minho said as Seung Hoon nodded.

"How about this?" Taehyun smirked as Minho nodded.

"Okay that will be fine," Minho replied as Seung Hoon inserted the DVD to the player.

"Popcorn!" Jinwoo came as they began to sit in lines.

Taehyun smirked upon seeing Seung Yoon beside him. They seemed not to know the content of the film. Even the cover was good; Taehyun knew the exact murders that were going to happen, brutally. It wasn't any ghost movies, thriller was it.

"OH MY!" Jinwoo hugged Seung Yoon who sat beside him as Minho also Seung Hoon screamed upon seeing the bloody murder.

Taehyun silently laughed but he glanced at how strong Jinwoo hold onto Seung Yoon who also feared the movie. Something tugged his heart but he didn't know what it was. A corner of his mind didn't like it, at all. Anger seemed to spark between seconds as he took the remote and turned the TV off. The hyungs started screaming and ran to their room, leaving Taehyun on the couch and startled Seung Yoon who quickly calmed his heart.

"Hyung! There is nobody!" Seung Yoon checked on Seung Hoon and Minho who covered their body under the blanket.

"Really?" Jinwoo who surprisingly fit between Seung Hoon and Minho asked innocently.

"For real. We should take a rest actually. Don't forget about tomorrow's schedule. We already discuss it okay?" Seung Yoon smiled as they nodded and prepared to sleep.

Taehyun shocked by Seung Yoon's calmness and chuckled a bit. He admired Seung Yoon, deep down in his heart.

"Taehyun, you must be know about the film," Seung Yoon began to scold the maknae.

"I don't know," Taehyun stood up and went to his room.

"You can apologize to the hyungs or make sure to accept them if they are afraid to sleep by themselves," Seung Yoon said as Taehyun's mind wandering to how steamy his room would be if five people stuffed inside.

"Okay," Taehyun ran to the hyung's room as Seung Yoon smiled.

Seung Yoon then cleaned up the messy popcorn with the mop. He didn't forget to arrange the pillow again. Taehyun who went out from the hyung's room stunned for seconds to see Seung Yoon hummed while cleaning the whole mess. He didn't like it when Seung Yoon pushed himself to the limit, waking up every night to arrange the track, or making any new songs without any sleep.

Taehyun walked casually and took the cans also trashed in the dust bin. That earned weird looks from Seung Yoon and Taehyun felt that.

"What?" He asked as he continued to work.

"Well, thank you," Seung Yoon ended mopping and Taehyun put the last can.

"You should go to sleep," Taehyun reminded.

"I want to finish the newest track first..."

"Just sleep! You can finish it tomorrow!" Taehyun's voice went high because he couldn't control his anger.

"But..."

"No buts! Go to sleep or I will lock you in your room," With that Taehyun stormed to his room without looking back and left Seung Yoon whose jaw hung open upon the scolds.

Seung Yoon decided to sit a while before going to his room. Somehow Taehyun's behaviour confused him much. It was strange to know that the maknae cared about other people.

"Yoon? Why don't you go to sleep?" Minho rubbed his eyes sleepily while walking to the toilet.

"I-I will."

"Don't lie to him. He will really lock you up. Besides, he seemed to care about you, a lot, more than us," Minho chuckled.

"He apologized to you, at least."

"Not before you scolded him. Okay I'm going to sleep and you must to. I repeat, must," Minho entered his room and Seung Yoon stood up to go to his room.

Was it true that Taehyun did care for him?

***

"Wake up everyone!" Seung Yoon woke up earlier courtesy to sleep in time last night.

He knocked on everyone's door and they frowns made Seung Yoon chuckled a bit. But when they remembered the schedules, the hyungs started to move their and went to take a bath.

"Tae! Wake up!" Seung Yoon knocked but he didn't get any answer.

Seung Yoon opened the door and peeked inside. Such a messy one, he thought as he stepped on some clothes and almost gasped to see the boxers on the corner of the room. He needed to scold this boy to clean his room.

"Tae, wake up," Seung Yoon poked Taehyun's cheek as the latter flinched a bit but not wanting to wake up.

"Tae, please," Seung Yoon wanted to continue but suddenly a pair of arms pulled him onto the bed and he landed on Taehyun's chest with shock because the latter's arms wrapped his waist so he couldn't get up.

"Tae wha..."

"Shush, let me sleep," Taehyun murmured as their heart beat echoed in the room.

Seung Yoon didn't know that Taehyun had this side. He unconsciously snuggled to Taehyun's neck, feeling the presence because it was addicting to smell Taehyun's apple shampoo. Taehyun's lips curled up because he did like it when Seung Yoon closed to him.

"Hurry up! We...," Seung Hoon stopped as he gasped upon the explicit scene after he opened the door and shut it again.

"Sorry! Please continue!" His faint shout heard as Seung Yoon blushed.

"Yaaah! Wake up!" Seung Yoon punched Taehyun's chest softly as Taehyun finally opened his eyes and their gaze met.

"Morning kiss?" Taehyun murmured as Seung Yoon detached himself from Taehyun with tomato face.

"No snacks if you continue doing that," Seung Yoon averted the look Taehyun sent him as the latter sat on the bed.

"Fine. I'll have you instead," Taehyun took his towel and went to take a bath as Seung Yoon blushed while going out from the room.

"Yoon? Are you okay?" Jinwoo asked concernly because he noticed Seung Yoon's flushed face.

"He currently had something with Taehyun," Seung Hoon passed by as he helped Minho to choose the outfit and Jinwoo chuckled.

"I think he likes you, a lot more than us. Hurry up. We need to go to Sapporo!" Jinwoo chirped as Seung Yoon packed his prepared clothes quickly.

"He likes me?" Seung Yoon murmured.

***

Taehyun opened his eyes that morning and the cold breeze knocked him up. He shivered while sitting on the bed and scanned the area. Oh, he forgot that his roommate was Seung Yoon. The moves on the next bed distracted him. He saw Seung Yoon slept soundly with peaceful face. Taehyun kneeled softly beside Seung Yoon's bed and examined his hyung's face.

It was the last episode of their show in television. Much to his disappointment because he had many moments with Seung Yoon behind.

Their wasn't that far but Taehyun thought that Seung Yoon always good in leading them. He talked well with the crews in all the work. People trusted him to lead them every day. But still, he didn't like it when Seung Yoon woke up every night to work. Luckily they were here far from the dorm so he couldn't touch his keyboard and guitar that often.

Taehyun's hand unconsciously Seung Yoon's hair, silently admiring the features on his face. His lips curled up into a smile. He did have a side like this and only Seung Yoon who allowed seeing this.

"Wake up hyung," Taehyun poked his hyung's cheek softly several times.

"Five minutes more," Seung Yoon grunted and slept again.

Taehyun smiled again and closed the distance between their lips with a kiss. Seung Yoon's eyes opened in shock as he turned his body away from Taehyun. The leader stood up and grabbed his towel. Then he went out from the room to take a bath in Seung Hoon, Minho, and Jinwoo's room, leaving Taehyun stunned by the harsh act.

There was something stabbed in Taehyun's heart as he watched Seung Yoon left without a word. His lips went thin in disappointment as he began to move to take a bath. Their schedule wasn't that hectic and filled with games. But still, he was afraid that Seung Yoon would tire himself again.

Seung Yoon noticed Taehyun's gaze scanning his moves every time. The shoot ended in the night after the melted ending with Team B's message.

"We should go to sleep," Seung Yoon reminded.

"Okay," Minho yawned and went back to his place.

Seung Yoon couldn't sleep again and went out to face the sea. Waves made him smiled upon the sound. He loved the beach and was lucky to visit this place in his music video shooting. Suddenly he heard someone went out from the van and it happened to be Taehyun.

"Hyung? Why don't you sleep?" Taehyun's stern tone leaving Seung Yoon to chuckle.

"Sit with me here," Seung Yoon patted the empty space beside him.

"But you need to sleep," Taehyun sat and Seung Yoon rested his head on the maknae's shoulder.

"I will sleep, Tae," Seung Yoon closed his eyes as Taehyun smiled while taking Seung Yoon's hand and intertwined it together.

They spent the night, drowning in each other's presence under the moonlight in front of the sea. Taehyun couldn't sleep because of his rapid heartbeat. Courtesy to Seung Yoon who was now snuggled to his neck.

The sun began to rise as Seung Hoon yawned and went outside. He rubbed his eyes because of two people who slept on the open beach. Soon, Minho and Jinwoo joined him to wake Taehyun and Seung Yoon up. The two stirred in their sleep but Seung Yoon was the one who woke up first.

"Our schedules!" Seung Yoon remembered and stood up fast.

"Easy there man. I'm working on it. Now move everyone! We need to go home!" Minho ordered as they stood up to pack their belongings.

"Is that true?" Seung Yoon asked Taehyun as he hold the other's wrist.

"What?"

"That you like me?" Seung Yoon asked unsurely.

"I always admire you, Kang Seung Yoon and yes, I like you," Taehyun replied as Seung Yoon smiled.

"Let's go home then," Seung Yoon smiled when Taehyun took his hand.

"I love you, anyway," Seung Yoon admitted.

"Love you too," Taehyun smiled as the wind breezed in that beautiful morning.