My Lovely Student / Part One /

For Wenrene // Oneshot Request Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                            

                                                    Kekeke, No one requested this : ) I just made it up.

 

 " Hello...I need a little help on my homework,I didn't complete the last problem since i got lost with finding the ansewer." The younger girl said to her professor shyly.

Professor Bae chuckled softly " Sure, I can help.Thanks for asking.",The older female sat down at her deask as wendy handed her assignment to her."Hmm...I think you misplaced the five with the X,The five is supposed to be with the Y." Professor Bae said as she read the problem before looking up at the student with a smile." Thank you,I'll be careful next time." Wendy bowed.When wendy was about to leave. a small question full of curiousity popped up in her thoughts.

The student turned around and looked at her professor " Professor Bae,I hope you don't mind this question but how did you become a college professor at a young age?" The professor grinned at her question " I studied in a special academy in canada when i was 14,then graduted at the age of 16 then headed to college for 5 years." Wendy grinned "So you know english.",Which gave her a relief since her korean wasn't the best.The professor nodded her head " Yeah,I'm fluent in it and can you please call me irene?",She said in english." Okay profess-irene." Wendy smiled softly,replying back in english.

The next day,Wendy visted irene's clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter