Let Me Finish

Next Time, Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"This is insane Eun Bi!"   "Shh." You placed a hand on your best friend's mouth as the both of you took a booth inside Matoki Café. Your ultimate crush Choi Junhong was currently having his part-time job, you have admired for almost two years. You drooled as he smiled at the customers getting their orders, smiling at them as he brought their trays. Next pair will be the both of you and Hanjung, and you were praying that Junhong would get your orders.   "Why don't you just confess your love this instant?"   "No." You pursed your lips when he went inside the double doors to the café's kitchen. Hanjung rolled her eyes and threw her arms in the air.   "This is a first you're obsessing on one guy, Eun Bi."   "Can't I?"   "That's not it-"   "That what is it?"   "Just say it to him-"   "Welcome to Matoki Café. Can I take your orders, ladies?" The both of you froze as Junhong's voice filled your ears. Slowly you craned upwards toward him and gulped.   "Yeah! Uhh..." Even Hanjung was shaking. Junhong was just smiling, being patient with your orders. The truth is, you haven't even decided on what to get. So you just stared at him with him growing awkward.   "I see you ladies haven't decided yet-"   "No! Actually, my friend over here- Ow!"   "Yes?" Now Junhong's interested. You kept on kicking Hanjung below the table whilst she struggled to let the words she've been meaning to tell the guy the second the both of you entered the café out of . Once more, Junhong repeated. "Yes?"   "It's nothing we'll order now!" You cleared your throat. Your friend apologized and glared at you as she held the menu upwards and looked at it. "I'll have a blueberry cheesecake and strawberry smoothie, thanks."   He nodded with a smile radiating on his face and nodded. "And how about you?"   "I'll have a..." Hanjung peeked at you and smirked. "My friend wants the handsome waiter I'm speaking to, thanks!"   "What the-"   "Pardon?" Junhong chuckled and looked at you. You didn't dare and sighed, closing your eyes while applying pressure on Hanjung's foot. She was trying her best to smile and talk more but he shook his head. "I'm sorry but I'm not in search of a girlfriend if that's what you guys are implying."   This is why you don't want confessing. Because you'll know the truth. And now that you already know what Junhong wants and not, your heart broke into a million pieces. Hanjung's face was a total gem but you forced a smile on your face.   It's fine.   "She's joking." You looked upwards and chuckled. "She's been saying I have this liking on you and stuff but don't worry, I don't." His smiled faltered for a while but he put it back. As he opened his mouth while fiddling the notepad, you dismissed him by waving your hand.   "She's having the same order as me. Thanks lot."   He didn't answer so you looked again and raised an eyebrow.   "Okay then. Your order will be ready in no time."   As he left, Hanjung held your hand and gave it a light squeeze. You sighed and shook your head, placed your chin on your palm and looked outside. This has been the worst day so far.         "Thanks." You smiled and bowed to Ms. Jung as she gave you your class' papers. She smiled and turned around, leaving you rolling your eyes and sighing at the same time. It was lunch when she suddenly called you for this waste of time that she called an emergency that you even skipped your eating. Turning around you used the elevator to go to your homeroom.   "Oh, Ms. Kim!" Your adviser smiled and gestured for you to come closer. You grunted and positioned the stack of papers on your chest and struggled to keep the door open. "Are you busy?"   "Well," You pursed your lips and shook a head. "I'm fine. Do you need something Mrs. Ahn?"   "Yes actually. I'm busy with these at the moment so can you," Mrs. Ahn raised a folder and smiled. "Bring this to the office and tell the secretary this is the new student's profile?"   You nodded and took it, looking at it curiously.   "Please don't open it! Students are not allowed-"   "To look in other students' profiles, I know." She laughed and dismissed you.   Since the office was a few rooms away from your homeroom, you decided to go to the former first.   "Good afternoon, visitor." You rolled your eyes at the newest and youngest teacher and bowed. "What brings you here Eun Bi?"   "My adviser asked me to give this to you. It's the new student's profile."   "Oh! Gimme!" You laughed and handed it to her. She turned the folder in every corner and smiled as her eyes landed on the name. "I knew this guy's gonna be here!"   "Who?" She quickly placed the folder on her chest and wagged a finger.   "No peeking on other's profiles Eun Bi!"   "Fine." You pouted and finally gave up, leaving the office. You still have other papers to deliver alright.     The day ended like a normal Monday and Hanjung skipped towards her best friend's room for a train home. Once reaching Eun Bi's room she dragged you away and sighed.   "This day is one hella unique day! A lot of activities and tests, the school is seriously torturing us!"   You shook your head with a smile and tightened your hold on her arm, skipping towards the train station.   "Wanna go to Matoki-"   "Ugh. Stop. It's all your fault."   "Aww." She pouted and gave you puppy eyes. "But you still love me right?"   "Yeah whatever. It's just a crush anyway."    "Oh really. I remember you calling me in the middle of the night cry-"   "Shut up."    "Okay, okay, we'll be going-" You glared behind to Hanjung as she stopped walking, gripping tight on your arm. You hissed and placed your hand on her fingers, trying to remove the grip but she held on more. "No! It's Junhong!"   "What?"   "I said it's Junhong he's..." She craned and hissed when she lost sight of the boy. "Come on!"   "Wait I-" Hanjung started pulling you to the other side where the both of you should be waiting for her train. As she saw Junhong again, she giggled and looked at you before pulling you once more. "Hanjung! You'll miss your train!"   "I'll wait then. It looks like he's riding the same train as you. Oh! Look, there's the ride!"   "Wait, I won't-"   The train stopped in front of Junhong. As the doors slid open, he put on his earphones and went inside, along with a lot of people struggling to go in first. You gulped and looked at Hanjung with a pleading look but she shook her head and pushed you inside.   "Han-"   "I'm sorry!" She saluted and waited for the doors to close before sprinting away.   Can you turn back now?   You sighed and slid your train card, looking at the crowded train. You have no choice but to stand, so you decided to plant yourself behind a tall boy with a different school uniform.   I have never seen this uniform before.   You looked at it weirdly. Shrugging, you skipped toward the boy after being scolded for blocking the way. Standing beside him made you feel small. Very small. You puffed your cheeks and kept bumping on him on stops, mumbling a sorry and him an it's okay and a chuckle for the continuous accident. As the train stopped and more people came in, the boy turned around and hissed, moving the both of you to the side.   You were looking at him the time he looked at you and the both of you let out a gasp, eyes widening at the realization that he's the waiter and you're his known admirer.    Junhong quickly removed his hand on your waist from the moving and cleared his throat, placing a fist on his mouth. You gulped and looked away, your heart beating so fast that you feel it going to explode in front of him soon. He glanced at you for the second time and looked away.   This is getting very awkward.   You bumped on him again, now on his chest and you let out a silent ow. With his thin frame you never expected his chest to be so hard and his shoulders to be so broad.   "S-Sorry."   "I told you it's fine."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter