THE BEGINING

NO ENDING LOVE

It was monday morning jessica went up to her sister room in her work attire to wake her sister up for school..

(jessica work attire)

(krystal bedroom)

soo jung-ah ireona you have to go to school remember.. while caressing soojung's hair..

arhhhh shireoyo unni. i dont wanna go to school i'm tired.. Who asked you to sleep late last night? i told ya to sleep early! replied jess. aishh! molla molla! said krystal back.

Jess loose her temper and shouted, YAH! JUNG SOO JUNG YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR ! aishh im awake now!

jessica went down to the dining room and saw woobin eating his pancakes..

(the dining room)

Morning sis! said woobin. morning monkey! said jess back.. yahh im not a monkey! whatever said jess.. where's my baby jung? said woobin, she's getting ready i guess said jess. then krystal enter the dining room 

MORNING greet her cheerfully.. then she sat and ate her breakfast..

after breakfast krystal and woobin went to school in a limousine.. 

 

 

SCHOOL PART: 

Every eyes are on the black limousin. some fanboys and fangirls are already lining up infront of the school entrance because they know the queen and her brother is in that car. when woobin and krystal get out from the limo they clearly heard people saying they are beautiful and handsome. krystal and woobin just ignore them and enter the school.

KRYSTAL POV:

I went directly to my locker to take my first period book. and when i open my locker alot of fans and love letter are in there , i just put them in my bag then sudenly my locker has been shut with a loud BANG! im so mad and i looked at the person who did that. it turns out to be the devil satan kim jongin a.k.a kai erghhh!! 

what do you want ?!!  hey relax baby don't be so mad in the morning.. excuse me kai for your information i am not your baby and i have all right to be mad especially to be mad at you! then i walked away from that head to my class.. when i arrived at my class i saw bora my bff and seatmate is talking to jiyeon who is also my bff.. i seat on my seat with a grumpy face cause im still annoyed with what kai did..

Hey what's wrong with you said bora, nawhh jsut annoyed of that satan.. huh? what satan? said jiyeon.. you know the satan a.k.a kim jong in erghh! ouhhh hahaha chill babe everyone knows how he loves making you annoyed.. said bora, erghhh whatever..

Then the satan kim jongin walk into the class with his hand around suzywhile sehun is walking behind them with a disgusted face.. Suzy is wearing a tank top and short shorts well i have to say it looks really ty even my bff bora and jiyeon said she look ty.. suzy look at me and smirk.. i just rolled my eyes.. then suzy took her seat infront of the class while kai and sehun took their seat that is behind me.. sehun's seat is at the back of bora's seat while that satan kai is behind me..

10 minutes later Mr's Park came into the classroom and began to teach.. everyone is focus on what Mr's Park is teaching except suzy who is twirling her hair and chewing bubble gum and secretly turn to kai and gave him a y stare which kai ignore and focus on mr's kim.. then 40 minutes later the bell rang it means it's break time. suzy quickly pack her bag and went to kai and kiss him.. which sehun said eww outloud that makes me bora and jiyeon laugh.. then suzy asked kai to go to the cafeteria whit a y voice.. kai rejected her and went to the cafeteria with sehun.. me bora and jiyeon pack our bags and leave to the cafeteria leaving suzy with sulky faces..

 

NO ONES POV

When the trio walk in the hallway every guy drool looking at them making their girlfriend jealous.. who wouldn't drool seeing the trio because they have a s-line and pretty face. while the girls are just admiring the trio fashion style and dreamed to have a body like the trio.. jiyeon bora and krystal line up to take their lunch when they did they walk to their official seat with kai,sehun,woobin,jongsuk and jiwon. they saw woobin and jiwon kissing each other which make krystal clear that makes everyone laughed.. woobin make an annoyed face to her sister.. bora quickly sat beside sehun while jiyeon sat beside jongsuk with a cheecky grin while jongsuk kiss jiyeon cheek.. jiwon sat beside woobin and the only empty seat is beside jongin..

 

KRSYTAL POV

Erghh the only empty seat is beside jongin.. i have no choice but seat beside that head.. awhh soojung wants to seat beside me huh? excuse me i have no choice so shut up and let me eat peacefully. kai just laughed.. from afar i saw suzy giving me a glare which i just ignore.. while im eating kai is staring at me creepingly. what do you want? what? said kai. you were clearly staring at me.. no i did not. yes you are. no i didn't. yes you are. nuh uh. yes you..! my word is cut off by woobin. stop bickering you two just eat your food or i'll make you guys date each other.. EWW! kai and me said together.. why are you copying me? said kai. hello i did not copy you, NOW JUST SHUT THE UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD! the others just laugh..

 

NO ONES POV

Suzy saw the whole scene and swear she will scream at krystal after this.. when she saw the group is standing up to go to their locker suzy quickly stood up and followe krystal who is walking to the bathroom.. suzy quickly grab krystal's wrist when she saw the others are not with krystal anymore.. Hey! said suzy. what do you want said krystal while rolling her eyes.. ouhhh dont give me that look said suzy.. then don't talk to me said krystal and walk into the bathroom. Suzy wait for krystal to went out from the bathroom when krystal did suzy scream at krystal.. WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY KAI! i did nnot flirt with him.. replied krystal. yes you did i saw it im not blind.. You saw it but you didn't heard it. and im not flirting with him and i will not because i have no intrest in that satan.. said krystal.. now every eyes is on the two girls.. Are you calling my boyfie satan ohh you ! he deserve it! you know what you're wasting my time.. i dont even know why im talking with a like you.. and btw are those last season jimmy choo? oh gurl your fashion is rubbish.. said krystal and walks away.. now everyone is laughing at suzy who is stomping her feet..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that is a wrap for the 1st chapter. i'm sorry if there's alot of mistake on my grammar and spelling.. fyi english is not my 1st language. I hope you guys like this chapter and plase do comment don't be a silent reader hehehe.. i'll update asap.. xoxo kim haul..

p.s. kim haul is not my real name..

 

 (this is what royal high school looks like)