Eyes, nose, lips

Eyes, nose, lips

08.00 a.m

*ding dong*

"Good morning, sir. here's a letter for you" a postman greet me when i opened the door. i took the letter and saw the envelope, tried to find who was send this for me.

"Have a great day, sir" that postman said. "Yes, thankyou. Good luck" i said to that postman and closed the door.

I sat on my dinning chair and opened the letter.

 

To : Taeyang

Hey, how are you? i dont want to talk a lot here, but i really want to meet you, i have many things to talk to you. So, i want you to come to Oregano Cafe on Saturday at 03.00 p.m. I still have your phone number, i'll call you later. See you

 

Sincerely

 

Yuri

 

What? i took my phone and called Jiyong

"What?" Jiyong said

"Yuri comes back. She send me letter and she wants to meet me tommorow"

"Then go meet her" this guy.... i swore he was still in his dream world

"Then what should i do when i meet her?"

"Greet her"

"Aish...i know right"

"Then why did you ask?" oh my.... "i feel like i'm talking with an idiot now... i'll call later" this was i hate, when i needed Jiyong's suggest and called him in the morning, he was always still in his dream.

 

 

the next day....

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. it was 12.00 p.m. i was still didnt know what i wanted to do when i met Yuri. i got up from my bed and got prepared. i wore black sleeveless hoodie and jeans, styled my hair like my 'RISE' teaser, and wore my black sneakers. i looked at my self at mirror "good luck".

I arrived at Oregano Cafe at 3.15 p.m. Traffic jam was everywhere. i didnt know that Seoul could be like that. as i came out from my car, my phone vibrated.

from : 010-xxx-xxxx

You late. i'm at 18th seat at 2nd floor

I prepared my mental to meet her. I took a deep breath and came in.

 

"Long time no see, Yuri-ssi" i found her and greet her from her back.

She turn her head to me and smiled "Hey" she stood up and hugged me suddenly. i felt my heart beat faster. "Go take your seat" she said. then i took a seat.

"I dont have many time, i have another schedules to do. So, whats make you want me to come?" to be honestly, i didnt really wanna meet her. she left me with no reason. and i was still cant forget her, but i wanted to.

"I want you to come to my wedding" she gave me an invitation. it was like 'damn'. "what?" i said as i laughed a bit.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked me

"You..will marry him?" i asked. and she nodded as she smiled to me. damn. she smiled like she didnt know what did my heart feel like. "I know you just release a new album. good songs. so i want you to sing a song in my wedding later". i smiled at her "sure, i'll come and sing for you" she smiled to me. "Okay, i'm sorry. i have to go now. there's something i sould do" i stood up from my seat. "Dont forget to come" i nodded and smiled, then i went out.

 

I drove my car to YG's studio. i was still surprised what was she just gave to me. an invitation. She and Siwon hyung, would get married. she invited me and asked me to sing a song for her. crazy.

 

 

"Hyong..Yuri's back" i told Tablo hyung.

"And then ?"

"She gave me an invitation. she will get married with Siwon hyung"

"What??"

"She invites me and she wants me to sing a song for her"

"Then what will you do?"

"I'll come and i'll sing..."

"really? will you be okay?"

that was what i thought about, hyong. i didnt know would i be okay.

"Bring me with you" Tablo hyung said

"What?"

"I'll come with you. lets sing our eyes,nose,lips for her" i laughed. "You genius! i'll make her know what i feel" i said.

 

@ The wedding

The most important ceremony has done. Yuri took a microphone "Thankyou for everyone who come to this wedding. Now i want to call Taeyang oppa, please come to the stage and sing a song"

I came up to the stage with Tablo Hyung and we took the microphone. "Congratulation for you, Yuri and Siwon Hyung, i hope you guys will love each other forever. Now i come with Tablo hyung. we will sing a song"

Then we sang Eyes, nose, lips in our version. When we sang, all that i saw was just Yuri. I looked at her and tried to let her know that i was still cant forget her. i wanted her know that herself was still haunted me.

 

After i sang with Tablo hyung, Yuri came to me and held my hand. "Come with me" she pulled me to follow her. She brought me to the balcony of the church.

 

"Thankyou for the song" she said

"Do you know?"

"What?"

"That song was what i feel. do you know how much i'm broken? do you know that i'm still cant forget you?" i asked her. She just looked at my ayes and said nothing.

"You left me for him with no reason. ive tried to forget you but i cant. but what can i do?"

"I'm sorry that i hurt you. i cant lie that i'm still love you too, oppa. But, i love him too. I still want we spend the night together, watch film, cuddling, i want that again. But i love Siwon oppa too. i know that wrong, i'm sorry, i really sorry. But now i want to say thankyou and sorry for everything" She hugged me and cried in my arms.

"I want you to kiss me for the last time. then i ask you to forget me and forgive me, would you?"

Without an answer, i kissed her lips passionately and pushed her to wall. I pulled her waist to make her body got closer to me.

"Too much passion" she said as she released her lips from me. "This is the last chance, i wont kiss you again" i said. i kissed her her again and felt her tears fell won.

We ended that. "Thankyou" She said. then we went back to the party area.

 

-End