When it all went wrong

Lost Girls

Normal day, yeah right. The guys are over reacting to everything I do! I just wanted that elusive normal day. It all started this morning at dance practice. We were practicing the Mr. Simple choreography when my part came up. I slid up to the front of the group and was about to start dancing when Donghae's foot caught in mine. Within a few seconds the floor went from rushing towards me to right in my face and squishing my nose. Slowly, I pushed myself up and saw Donghae clutching his ankle.

"Yah! Why did you have to trip me?!" I yelled.

Everyone was trying to help Donghae when they looked over at me. What? He tripped me! This was his entire fault.

"Kyuhyun, don't yell at him." Leeteuk said.

"Aiish, why does it matter? It's not my fault." I stood and grabbed my water bottle. "Let's try again."

When I walked back to my spot no one else followed. I looked over. Everyone was crowded around Donghae like a pack of hungry wolves around a fresh kill. Leeteuk shot up and ran over to where the first aid kit was kept and ran back to Donghae. As if it here a live bomb, he opened the kit and took out the ace bandage. As he wrapped Donghae's ankle I just stood there.

"Yah, aren't we going to finish?" I asked.

No one really noticed, I could practically see the cotton in their ears.

"Hello? Impatient maknae here, can we get working now?"

Eunhyuk looked over at me like I was a two headed beast. The hell! Angrily, I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door.

"Kyuhyun, where are you going?" Sungmin asked.

"None of you really seem to care about practice, so I'm going to get to the TV station early. It always takes forever when I'm stuck with you guys."

Sungmin looked at me with a knife through his heart and I walked out. Heavy steps followed me out of the dance room and into in locker room. After changing and heading to the TV station, fans cheered as I came through ALONE. If those babos didn't want to be seen with me then it was their problem. I was perfectly fine solo for a while.

The only other time that this had happened was when I had lost my laptop, I got mad at the guys for not caring and then they blew up on me. The rest of the week I would do my things solo. Turns out the guys had hidden my laptop and got me a new one for my birthday. But I still had a right to be mad at them, so for the rest of the month whenever something was requiring the whole band I would always make myself look better than all of them put together.

After the makeup artist noonas finished my hair and makeup I put in my ear buds and zoned out, playing a good hour of StarCraft before the others got there. Donghae was back at the dorm because of his ankle, which was all his fault, and the others ignored me. It's not their right to ignore me, so after a while I stopped and stood. No one looked over.

"I'm getting a soda."

No one heard. I shook my head and stepped out. A few halls down was SNSD, and the soda machine was in the other direction. I could head that way but then if they asked me I would seem dumb. Or I could play the smooth guy that wanted to make sure they were doing good. Either way they wouldn't be able to resist me, so I headed back down towards their dressing room.

I made the plan in my head as I smoothly walked down the hall and then saw Tiffany and Jessica walking towards the dressing room. They stopped and waved as they saw me. I waved back and hurried over.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.

"We're doing good. Did you walk all the way here from your dressing room just to ask?" Jessica giggled cutely.

"Who wouldn't for such beautiful girls." I took Jessica's hand and kiss the back of it.

She giggled again and looked away blushing. After releasing her hand Tiffany pulled her into the dressing room and slammed the door. What was wrong with Tiffany? She's so weird.