Staff

♔ Royalty || Mix&Mash;'s Entertainment New Co-ed Group [APPLY] ♕
 

STAFF

all that is gold does not glitter

Link Plotlines  Link Link Link

The CEO

character name Jang Yeong Min
Face Claim Bae Yong Joon
Birthday August 29. 1972 (42)
About The CEO is supposed to be strict and power and money hungry right? Well Yeongmin isn't. To be honest, he doesn't care if Royalty doesn't become the next SNSD or Super Junior. All he cares about is focusing on Royalty and having people enjoy their music.

The producer

CHARACTER NAME Byun Ho Seok
FACE CLAIM Sul Woo Suk
BIRTHDAY August 1, 1985 (39)
ABOUT Hoseok is the one who puts up with writing songs for Royalty. He did have trouble writing parts for the boys and girls but soon got the hang of it. He's a friendly person and acts like a big brother to Royalty.

THe Choreographer #1

CHARACTER NAME Kim Ji Nae
FACE CLAIM Lee Yoon Ji
BIRTHDAY March 15, 1984 (30)
ABOUT Jinae is like an older version of Jiyeon. Tough as nails and follows the rules. She's the one who usually makes Royalty stay longer at the studio.

THE CHOREOGRAPHER #2

CHARACTER NAME Ahn Eun Byul
FACE CLAIM Won Jong Jin
BIRTHDAY March 1, 1983 (31)
ABOUT When Eunbyul first came to Mix&Mash Entertainment as their choreographer, he would leave after he was done teaching with no words. He just said "We're done" and walked out. The staff got the wrong impression of him as being rude but they learned that he's just a shy person.

The Manager #1

CHARACTER NAME Kim Ji Yeon
FACE CLAIM Kang Sora
BIRTHDAY February 18, 1990 (24)
ABOUT Despite being the youngest of the staff, Jiyeon is actually quite serious about her job. She can be as tough as nails and does follow the rules. Which for the members of Royalty and Minseok (who works with her).

THE MANAGER #2

CHARACTER NAME Kang Min Seok
FACE CLAIM Lee Min Ki
BIRTHDAY January 16, 1985 (29)
ABOUT Minseok is the oppositie of Jiyeon. He's more flexiable with the rules. But that doesn't mean he'll allow Royalty to do what ever they want. He also enjoys teasing Jiyeon.

The Fashion stylist

CHARACTER NAME Kwon Hye Min
FACE CLAIM Lee Yoon Mi
BIRTHDAY September 25, 1981 (33)
ABOUT Yoonmi is behind the fashion of Royalty. She makes sure their clothes are always neat and doesn't like it when she sees that the clothes are messed up. She also was in a girl group but the group ended up disbanding because the company went bankrupt.

The Make-up artist

CHARACTER NAME Lee Hyun Ah
FACE CLAIM Kim Hyun Joo
BIRTHDAY April 24, 1977 (37)
ABOUT Hyunah is the one who makes sure that Royalty's face is always glamorous. Whenever Jiyeon and Minseok aren't bickering, she's the one who usually takes care of Royalty. Kind of like a mother.

The hairdresser

CHARACTER NAME Lauren Lee
FACE CLAIM Jung Roo
BIRTHDAY June 26, 1987 (27)
ABOUT Lauren is in charge of Royalty's hair. She is also the foreigner from Australia. Despite her Korean being not the best at times, she still manages to get along with everyone.