Smile for the camera

Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?!! Papa are you punishing me now? I don’t want to go there. Especially with her.” I crossed my arms while sitting on the couch in YG’s room.

I heard YG sigh and I looked away.

“Chaerin ah. You need to go. It’s an event where in you were invited and should be present.”

“I know I know. It’s okay for me but papa...you know how I don’t want to be with her. Not now.” I said, looking at YG.

“but Chaerin you were friends. Remember? You introduced her to him.”

 

I fell silent for a while. It’s true. I’m the one who introduce her to him. That’s one of my mistakes. What if I didn’t introduce her to him? Will he still be mine? Will his love not fade? Won’t he look for someone else? I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard someone cleared his throat. I softened slowly and stared at YG who is staring at me with concern. He moved slowly to sit beside me and patted my hands.

 

“Chaerin ah. I know you’re still hurting. I’m a witness of your love and Jiyong. You two are so stubborn that I’m going crazy how to control the both of you. I was not really expecting that Jiyong will do that. You two look perfect together and you remind me of my wife when we were still a couple. But Chaerin, you’re also an artist and you cant show that you’re hurting. It might be bad for your career.”

 

I only nodded at YG. What he said is true. I dreamed of this since I was a kid and I worked hard to get to where I am now and I don’t want to ruin this because of a heartbreak. Not now. Some fans are already noticing and wondering why we are awkward with each other. I heard YG sajangnim sigh and saw him stood up. “I will give you time to think about it.” he said and walked to the door.

“I will go.” I said. “I will go to the event.”

“Thank you for agreeing Chaerin ah. I will contact the event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter