Darkness

Darkness

I’ve missed you.

 

It has been 3 years since you left. 

 

It has been 3 years since you stopped talking to me.

 

3 dreadful years.

 

I miss you. I miss how you used to hug me every morning. I miss how you always accompanied me to eat. I miss you.

 

I miss how we usually talk on the phone for hours even though we worked together. I miss the way you throw pens at me to get my attention. I miss that.

 

I miss receiving your texts whenever I am out in a meeting. I miss you.

 

I miss your long, soft hair locks and how they shine in the sun. I miss your eye smile, your dimples, and the way you walk. I miss you.

 

I miss seeing your reactions to Mickey Mouse even though you are 26 years old. I miss that. 

 

I miss how you caressed my hair. I miss how you were always there when I am sick.

 

I miss your laugh, your smile, and the way you looked at me.

 

I couldn’t help to wonder if you missed me too. 

 

I missed the way you caressed my hair and telling me it’s going to be alright.

 

It has been 3 years since you stop visiting me.

 

Have you forgotten about me? Last time you visited me, you said that you are getting married but you never tell me when. I am sorry I couldn’t make it. I bet you looked pretty in your wedding dress.

 

Taeyeon-ah, I am sorry. I am sorry for leaving you early. I didn’t mean to take a night walk that day. It wasn’t my intention to get hit. Taeyeon-ah, mianhae. I am sorry for not being able to be there for you anymore. 

 

Please come and visit me again. The carnations you left me had wilted. 

 

Forever, Dandyu