Final

Fire Alarms At 3 AM

Someone needs to write a ‘the fire alarm went off at 3 am and now the cute guy from the flat next door is standing next to me in his underwear’ AU –Iggycat on Tumblr

So…Yeah…Quick oneshot…I saw this tumblr post and was like I should totally write one and here I am……….This is mostly unedited so beware minor errors and yeah…Here’s some BaekHo…And yes I know it's really bad. Please don't hate me *hides*

 

Want to guess where I am? I’m standing outside the ing dormitory. Want to know why? Some almost burned down the whole building. Want to know what time it is? It’s 3 am. Want to know what I’m wearing? I had just enough time to put on sweats over my underwear, otherwise I’d be in only underwear out here. And guess what also adds to this horrible event? The cute guy from the dorm flat next to mine is also out here, but in only underwear. I’m trying so hard to keep my down. He’s talking to his roommate, Kyungsoo, about something.

“You know it’s creepy when you stare…” My roommate, Chanyeol, says from behind me.

“So? He looks like a freaking god over there.” I say.

“Actually, no. He’s not. Kris, on the other hand, is a god.” He says, pointing to Kris. He’s also talking to his roommate, Tao, about something. I groan out loud when Yixing, one of the top dancers, comes up to Suho, the guy I’m crushing on, and puts and arm around his shoulders.

“Why is he surrounded by attractive people? He couldn’t be surrounded by ugly giants.” I say, directing the second part towards Chanyeol.

“Hey guys!!” I turn around and it’s Minseok.

“Hey Minnie!!” I say, hugging him. Everyone loves Minnie. Who doesn’t? Even the faced Kris loves him.

“Where’s Luhan?” Chanyeol asks him. Luhan is Minseok’s crazy stalker fanboy.

“I don’t know, actually.” He says, looking around. Minseok thinks Luhan is cute and finds his stalkerish habits adorable. I don’t understand it, but whatever. “Oh!! There he is!! I’ll see you guys in class later.” He says, walking off towards Luhan. I look back over to Suho and see he’s now talking to Kai, Kyungsoo, and Yixing.

“Baek!! Look!!” Chanyeol says, turning me towards Kris. I look over and see Tao and Sehun making out while Kris is leaning against a wall, headphones in. Damn. He looks like a model. “Imma go talk him.” Chanyeol says, taking deep breaths.

“Good luck.” I say simply. He walks over to Kris and they start talking. I look back over to Suho and he’s already looking my way. Oh my gosh!! He was staring at me!! I look down and take out my phone. I text Jongdae in the meantime. After about ten minutes I hear people singing and rapping and then I hear cheering. I look up and see Kungsoo, Luhan, and Minseok singing, while Chanyeol beat boxes and drums on a plastic bucket. Then I see Kris and Tao rapping. I walk over and see Sehun, Yixing and Kai dancing along to them. I look over to Minseok, knowing he likes to dance and give him a ‘Go on’ look and he smiles. When they start signing Growl that’s when he joins in. I get pulled in my Luhan to help sing and Kyungsoo pulls someone else in, but I didn’t see who it was. We sing a couple more songs and when the dancers get tired, we stop.

“DUDE!!” I hear Chanyeol say. I look over at him and he’s smiling so hard his eye is twitching.

“What?” I ask.

“You just sang with Suho without messing up!!” he cheers.

“What?” I ask.

“When Luhan pulled you in, Kyungsoo pulled in Suho.” Kris explains as he walks up to Chanyeol. I’m standing there dumbfounded that I didn’t realize that.

“You seriously didn’t notice?” Someone asks. I turn around to who asked behind me and see Suho. I hear Kris and Chanyeol laughing behind me.

“Uh, no. N-not really…” I trail off. I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

“Oh, well then.” I can see the disappointment in his eyes. I look over to Chanyeol and Kris to see them over by Tao and Sehun. 

“Uh-hm, so, how are you?” I ask. It’s kinda awkward since he’s only wearing underwear and I don’t have a shirt on.

“I’m kinda cold, but I guess that’s normal when you’re not wearing any clothes.” He says, blushing.

“I was able to slip on sweat pants right before I was pushed out by Chanyeol.” I say.

“Oh, that reminds me, Kai and Sehun have a bet about you two. Kai bet that you two are dating and Sehun bet against it.” He explains. My eyes widen and I laugh really loud. He looks at me and smiles, “I’m gonna take that as a ‘no’” he says. I nod and his smiles widens.

*buzz buzz* I take out my phone and see its Jongdae.

From: DansheenMasheen

To: You

Dude. If you don’t get his number by the end of that conversation, I will burn your off.

I look up at Suho and he’s staring at Yixing. I feel jealousy rise in my stomach and I frown a little.

“Are you close with him?” I ask. His head snaps towards my direction and he gives me a look.

“What are you talking about?” he asks.

“Yixing, you keep staring at him.” I explain.

“No I’m not.” He defends. I rolls my eyes and smirk at him. Although it hurts to know he doesn’t like me back, I can’t blame him. Yixing is attractive in many many ways.

“Whatever you say.” I say, crossing my arms. He crosses his and raises an eyebrow.

“You think I like him?” He asks.

“Well, yeah.” I say.

“Oh my gosh, I don’t like him. I like someone else, Baek.” He says.

“Then who is it?” I ask, hoping for some reason it’s me. Even though I know for a fact it’s not.

“That’s none of your business.” He says, sticking out his tongue.

“Seriously, I thought we were friends.” I say dramatically.

“You don’t even have my phone number.” He deadpans.

“Then give it to me.” I say without thinking. His eye widen and he smiles.

“Okay then. Let me see your phone.” He says, hold out his hand. I take out my phone and unlock it. I give over to him and he puts his number in it.

“There ya go.” He says, handing my phone back. I text the number so he has mine when he gets back into his dorm flat. We continue talking for about twenty minutes before they tell us which dorm flats aren’t safe enough to go into. I walk into my dorm flat with Chanyeol gushing about Kris.

*buzz buzz*

From: Suho

To: You

Hey Baekkie!!

I quickly change his contact name before I text him back.

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

Shouldn’t you be sleeping?

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

Can’t. So I texted you knowing that you probably wouldn’t be asleep either.

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

And if I was actually asleep?

I know for a fact that I would much rather text him than sleep, but might as well ask.

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

Then I’d be really sad.

Did he just say that?

To: Mama $uho

From: Me

Is that flirting I smell? *sniff sniff*

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

Yes;) why wouldn’t I flirt with such a pretty angel?

Now that got me to blush and smile like a goof.

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

Why would such a y god be flirting with an angel? Doesn’t he have goddess to tend to?

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

I don’t like goddess’. I like pretty little angels that wear eyeliner.

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

You like my eyeliner?

From: Mama $uho

To: You

I like almost everything about you Baek.

To: Mama $uho

From: Me

What’s that little part that you don’t like?

I sit and wait for a couple minutes. No reply. I assume he finally went to sleep and so I did too, having to wake up in two hours.

*Beep beep beep beep beep*

“Ughhhhhh!!” I groan, hitting the snooze bar. I unlock my phone and see a text from Jongdae and Chanyeol.

From: Channie

To: You

Morning classes cancelled. They cancelled them because of the incident this morning.

From: Dansheen Masheen

To: You

I’m gonna guess that you got his number because I checked who he was texting at 5 am and it was labeled “Little Angel That Wears Eyeliner <3”…

What? WHat? WHAt? WHAT? WHAT?! I sit there in disbelief and wide eyes. I roll over and take a quick shower and text Suho.

 

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

Hey, wanna hang out till our afternoon classes?

It’s 7:30 am and I have about 6 hours till my afternoon classes. I get out of the shower at about 7:45 and check my texts.

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

Yeah that’s cool. How bout I meet you at your room at 8:30?

To: Mama $uho <3

From: Me

Yeah, that’s fine.

I rush to get ready. I put on my Balck skinny jeans, my long sleeved black shirt, and one of Chanyeol’s hats. I put on a small amount of foundation and power then some eyeliner, since he likes it. I go over to the door and put on my socks and black shoes grab my phone. I check for texts and see one.

From: Mama $uho <3

To: You

Hey, I’m gonna be early~

And as I’m replying someone is knocking on my door. I smile a little and grab my keys, phone, wallet, and my sunglasses and open the door. He’s wearing a white and blue stripped shirt, black pants that go to his ankles and tan and blue shoes. His sunglasses are hanging off the collar of his shirt and its showing his collarbones. I stare a little bit before he clears his throat. I shake my head and we head out. We go to the coffee shop on campus and hang out there for a while, talking.

“So, how’s it been?” He asks, breaking the silence.

“It’s been good. Chanyeol is constantly talking about Kris.” I say, sipping my Frappuccino. (<- that is not how I thought it was spelled o.O) he nods and sips his coffee.

“I thought Kris was dating Tao?” he asks. I shake my head.

“No, we saw Tao and Sehun making out and groping each other last night. Err…this morning.” I explain.

“Ahh, how bout you and Chanyeol?” he asks.

“Hahaha, no we aren’t dating.” I say. He nods. “What about you and Yixing? I know you told me that you don’t like him, but was there something between you guys?” I ask.

“No. Not really. I actually have more “something” with Kyungsoo than him though.” He explains.

“But I thought Kai and him were dating?” I ask, my heart hurting a little at this point. The guy he likes could be Kyungsoo.

“They kinda are, but Kyungsoo is too oblivious to notice that he likes him.” He says.

“Then who’s the guy that you like?” I finally ask, tired of beating around for the answer.

“I can’t just flat out tell you. Then it wouldn’t be fun anymore.” He says with a wink. He gets up and throws his cup away. “”Come on, I have something to show you.” He says pulling me up by my hand. On our way out, I throw my cup in the trash and we continue walking. He’s still holding my hand and I’m trying not to freak out. We keep walking until we get to the campus park. We walk hand in hand all the way to a bench and we sit down. We sit for a while in a calming silence and I doze off a little on his shoulder.

“Baekkie~” He moves his shoulder around a little trying to wake me up, but, me being the little I am, act like I’m sleeping still. “Aish, why are you so cute? You know you’re making it really hard not to just flat out kiss you…” He sigh and I can feel myself blush really hard. “Come on Baek.” He says putting an arm around my shoulder and shaking me again. This time I ac like I wake up.

“Oh my gosh!! I’m sorry!!” I say quickly so have an excuse to be blushing.

“Haha, its fine Baek.” His arm is still around my shoulder, but I just lean back against his side. We sit in silence again until he breaks it.

“Can I ask you something?” He says, turning to face me a little more. We sit in silence again until he breaks it.

“Can I ask you something?” He says, turning to face me a little more.

“Yeah, sure.” I say.

“Who do you like here?” He asks. My eyes widen a little at the question, but I’ve got an idea so I calm a little bit.

“I’m not telling you until you tell me who you like~” I say, sticking out my tongue.

“You sound like a middle schooler.” He deadpans. I shrug a little and he smiles at me. “Fine, but I want you to guess who it is. And, you only get ten guesses.” He says with a smirk.

“Okay!!” I say. I think a little before asking. “Kyungsoo?” I ask first.

“Nope.”

“Kai?”

“No.”

“Sehun?”

“Tao would kill me.”

“Tao?”

“Sehun would kill me.”

“Kris?”

“Mm-Mmm.”

“Chanyeol.”

“Haha, no thanks.”

“Luhan?”

“He’s too creepy. Always watch Minseok and hanging on him…”

“Minseok.”

“Luhan wouldn’t even let me acknowledge it if I did. One more Baekkie~”

“Ughhh, okay…” I think once more. I’ve got everyone, but Yixing and myself. Well, he could like someone out of our friend group… or someone that I don’t know…

“Baek, it’s not that hard.” He says with a smile.

“But what if I don’t know him.” I say. I can feel the worried look on my face.

“Fine. Then come with me and I’ll make it easier.” He pulls me up and we start walking. He has his arm around my waist and I’m leaning onto his side a little. We are walking back to the dorms and he takes me up to his room since it’s closer than mine. His arm never leaves my side even while he’s unlocking the door. He pushes me in a little and Kai and Kyungsoo are cuddled up next to each other on the couch watching TV. We all say hi and he pulls me into his room. I walk in first and I hear him close and lock the door. Wait. Me and Suho are alone. In his room. With the door locked. I can feel my face heat up a little when he comes behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

“Baek, turn around.” He whispers into my ear. I shiver a little and turn around slowly.

“Can I use my last guess?” I ask quietly. He nods and my hands are a little shaky. I use the little amount of strength I have and push him against a wall. I can hear him gasp a little and I smirk. I rest my hands on the wall so they are on each side of his head. He moves his hands so they are on my waist. I lean in slowly and he meets me halfway. At first it’s a little awkward because I’m so nervous but after a while we get the hang of it. He pushes me back until I feel the bed on the back of my knees. He pushes me a little so I fall back. He crawls on top of me and straddles my thighs and leans back in, hands supporting him on the bed.

“I’m gonna guess I was right.” I say. He nods and kisses me again. I have my hands under his shirt about to pull it over his head when my phone rings.

“Ughhhhh!!!” I groan. I pull it out of my pocket and see its Chanyeol.

“You little mother-ing-er I will castrate you.” I say out of anger. I hear Suho snicker at my comment as he kisses my neck. “What the hell do you want?” I ask.

“Well I’m so sorry princess Baek, but you do realize that you have ten minutes to get here before you’re late to class.” He says. I look at the time on my phone and groan aloud.

“Okay. I’m on my way.” I say, hanging up the phone.

“Classes?” he asks. I nod and he frowns. He moves off of me and I sit up. He’s sitting crisscross across from me and I lean in and kiss him.

“I’ll see you later?” I ask. He smiles and nods at me. I get up and walk over to the door. I unlock it and walk out and quickly get my bag from my dorm flat and make my way to class.

A/N: Okay, yeah, I know this was realllly bad so don't hate me. Uh, you can go ahead and comment...and I guess that's it. Byebye~