Little by Little

Maybe, Another Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kyuhyun POV          I followed Seohyun, I didn't know where she was going but judging from the looks of it, she knows where she is going. I wasn't sure where she was going but I spotted Kris, I have a bad feeling about this. Seohyun stopped infront of the house, I saw a lady hugged her, she seems familar, ah! she's Lu han's mother, she met her, Joo hyun ah?? Waeyo? Why do you have to?         Minutes after, I saw Lu Han. Is this fate, destiny or what do you call it? Why did he arrived the moment Seohyun is there, in their house? Is this what the universe wants to tell me? No matter what I do, they are still connected by strings? Is Seohyun really for Lu Han? Come on, bring it on destiny! No matter who i'm up against I'm not going to go back right now. I fitched out my phone   "Hyung" I greeted  "Waeyo Kyuhyun?" he answered "I'm sorry" I told him and I hanged up         I waited outside the house, seems like their having dinner together.My heart twisted, I can't process anything. Seohyun went out of the house and walked and walked. I followed her. After a few minutes, I think she noticed me already, she began to run and I followed her. I shouted   "Seohyun-ah!"         She stopped and looked at me, as if waiting for an explanation. It's now or never Cho Kyuhyun. Should I say it or not? Cho! Faster! urggh. She began to walk away again and I shouted for the second time.   "Saranghae, Joo Hyun ah!"          She looked at me with big eyes, she was confused, she took a while to collect herself. She continued looking at me, she was waiting for me to take it back or do something, instead I moved closer to her, I was infront of her, a tiny space separated us and I hold her hand   "For a long time, i've been keeping this Seohyun-ah. I like you for a long time already and as the years go by that like turned into love. A love that gives me strength everyday and a love that hurts" I told her and she was listening  "I know this is all of a sudden considering the situation but I want you to know what I feel because it hurts me so much seeing you like this, seeing you cry of someone who left and damaged you. If I can turn back time Seohyun-ah, I would have mustered up courage to tell you that I love you and maybe you will choose me and this, everything would never have become like this" I said "Seohyun? Won't you say anything?" I asked her "What do you want me to say oppa?" she answered "Can you be my girlfriend?" I asked her sincerely " Oppa" she said with a shakey voice, she released her hand and put it over my hand "Oppa, I like you, I really do but, i'm not ready yet. I was damaged and I want to fix myself again" she said "You are always there for me, you cared for me and supported me in everyway. I'm grateful, thankful that you were given to me by God, you were sent as a bonus to be exactly, but.." she paused "Is it still him?" I asked while tearing up and she nodde "Seohyun-ah why don't you give me a chance? A chance to love you?" I asked her or more like demanding for an answer, she touched my cheeks and wiped my tears. "Because I don't want to hurt you. Don't cry oppa. I hate seeing you in this state" she told me "You're hurting me by not giving me a chance" I removed her hand from my face and yelled "Would you rather love a girl that loves someone else? Do you want to suffer?" she asked me half shouting "Hyun, If you still love him, it's okay, I can take all of that, as time goes on, you'll learn to love me right? I touched her shoulders "Oppa, Love isn't that easy, I'm sorry" and she hugged me  "I'm sorry for yelling at you hyun but I still won't give up" I told her She looked at me and said "Give it your best shot" She grabbed my hand and ran          That I understand that destiny is a formidable foe. Should I give up?     Lu Han POV          The dinner table was silent, even after Seohyun left. Why did she went here? She was upset with Cyndi hours ago and she can't just pass by here. She intentionally went here, to see me or to see mom? Of course to see my mom. The silence continued until mom broke it.   "So you're letting her go?" she asked me and I looked at her "Han, why don't you follow your heart? Can't you follow it and trust it again?" She added         I just looked at her and stood up.    "She misses you, you know, I can see it in her eyes" she told me I stopped "When did you became an expert on Joo Hyun"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter