Car (JunhyungxYoseob)

100 B2ST/BEAST Fic Challenge

________________

 

 

For the tenth time, Yoseob groaned and Junhyung sighed, dropping the tool the youngest was holding on the ground with a silent thud. The rain was hitting the ground hard as well as their backs, their clothes soaked and shivers rippling through them every two minutes. Thunder rolled and lighting struck in the sky, adding more anger to the mood they were already in.

Yoseob was beyond angry, he was livid; he wanted to choke Junhyung right there for even suggesting a road trip to the beach while everyone else were abroad doing other promotions. Why the he agreed to it, he had no idea. He probably thought that it would be an amazing and fun idea, but now he wanted to stab Junhyung with anything he could get his hands on.

"Let's just get back in and call triple A," Junhyung said, and Yoseob snapped his head to him. He only just thought of that?! He suggested it as soon as they couldn't get the damn tire off the first time! Junhyung shrunk a little under Yoseob's glare before letting a small smile play at his lips. "Come on, Seobie."

Yoseob growled quietly before standing up and ripping the car door open, getting in and slamming the door shut after him. He crossed his arms against his chest and scowled, ignoring all the shivers that were ripping at his body and trying to stop his teeth from chattering.

It was ing freezing.

Junhyung cleared his throat and turned the key in the ignition before turning on the fans to a full heat. He sighed quietly after he took off his wet shirt and chucked it in the back. Yoseob on the other hand just stared, or more like glared, out the window into the dark. The rain was crashing down on the roof of the car and it just made his mood worsen. The loud banging on the rain drops sounded like bullets and he just wanted to be back in the dorm, cuddled up in his blanket and watching variety shows or dramas.

"Yoseob-ah, you should really take your shirt off at least, you'll get a cold."

Yoseob snapped his head back to Junhyung again, but he nearly hit his forehead against the other man due to him being so close to him. He arched an eyebrow at Junhyung and pulled his back slightly. 

"Come now, Yoseob," Junhyung almost purred as he leaned closer, his hands pulling at the hem of Yoseob's thin shirt. "Let's take this off." Their eyes locked together, Yoseob's wide in surprise and Junhyung's clouded with want, need and lust.

And just like that, Yoseob helped Junhyung take his shirt off before kissing him roughly and hard, teeth and lips crashing and moans, pants and gasps rolling out of them. After Yoseob got pushed in the backseat of the spacious car, Junhyung in between his lips with those damn hips and grinds, he shot up quickly.

"What about triple A?" He asked, his eyes darting out the window behind him and searching for the truck on the quiet road.

"They said they'll be here in three hours," Junhyung replied against Yoseob's neck, his lips, teeth and tongue teasing the soft skin as Yoseob lost his balance and collapsed back on the leather seats. "Now calm down and let me you."

Again, just like that, Yoseob growled a little louder than usual and ripped Junhyung's belt off before ing and ping his pants. Junhyung moaned quietly as Yoseob cupped his reaction, palming him slow and hard through those thin boxers that Yoseob loves to rip off... literally. Lips met lips again and Junhyung's tongue slithered into Yoseob's mouth just as Yoseob pulled his boxers down and wrapped his delicate and soft hand around that hard and hot shaft. That caused another moan, a little louder this time and Yoseob smirked after he pulled away from the kiss as his hand moved up and down Junhyung's length. 

"F-..." Junhyung stuttered in Yoseob's ear and Yoseob chuckled darkly, pressing thumb into the slit of Junhyung's , making Junhyung groan with need. "L-let me, please..." Yoseob's smirk came back, and he let go of Junhyung's . Junhyung rose up as much as he could and took the rest of Yoseob's clothes off quickly, chucking them on the floor of his car before he pushed off his own skinny jeans and thin boxers down to meet Yoseob's clothes. When his eyes met Yoseob's body, he smirked darkly and climbed on top of him, grinding his hard length against Yoseob's, making the cute visual maknae moan and groan loudly, tainting his innocent image bit by bit. 

Yoseob tangled his hands in Junhyung's hair, pulling hard on it and lifting his hips up into Junhyung's. "Just me already." He hissed and glared through half closed eyes before letting his head fall back again and his hand leave Junhyung's brown locks. Junhyung grabbed his legs and opened them as much as he could, wrapping them around his waist and rubbing the tip of his against Yoseob's raw entrance. Yoseob moaned and squealed as Junhyung's tongue up and down his chest to distract him from his slow . He didn't want to hurt him, not at all, but Yoseob almost always wanted it raw and painful. He almost always wanted to be in so much pain that he would be on the verge of tears, but he would enjoy it so ing much. "!" Yoseob moaned loudly as Junhyung began to in and out of him at a steady pace. He tightened his legs around his waist and threw his head back, arching his back and gasping quietly. "Faster...” He whispered, and Junhyung smirked at the command.

Another delicious moan escaped Yoseob as Junhyung pounded into him and his hand wrapped around his , pumping him at the same time as his s. Yoseob mewled and arched his back more while Junhyung let his head fall back and moan at how tight Yoseob's entrance was and how he loved the sound of skin on skin.

That ing sound made him pound into Yoseob so hard and fast, that the car started shaking and Yoseob's head hit the door almost every time. Yoseob felt like he was being tore open with Junhyung's thick and long length, but dear God, he wasn't going to stop it. Especially when Junhyung his prostate and made a loud scream escape those bruised lips. Yoseob tightened himself around Junhyung's , milking him for everything as his leaked more and more pre-. Junhyung's hand on his felt like magic and his inside him felt like heaven. The sound of their skin and rain sounded so damn y, that if he was a bystander and heard it, he would push his hands down his pants and make himself right there on the spot while listening, the moans, whimpers, groans, grunts and screams urging him on to a quick .

Their eyes locked again and Junhyung leaned forward, kissing Yoseob so damn hard that Yoseob thought his lips would break, when Yoseob felt Junhyung's amazingly skilled tongue, he opened his mouth and their tongues danced together, moans and grunts spilling into their mouths as Yoseob felt himself get closer to the edge and Junhyung's became sloppy from his own building. Their tongues parted back in their mouth, but their mouths remained open and almost attached together as Yoseob screamed, his hot seed shooting up into Junhyung's hand and all over their stomachs. That scream was what Junhyung wanted to hear the most, and when Yoseob's scream filled the car, his seed spilled into his entrance, filling him up while he moaned loudly into his mouth. Loud pants and groans filled the backseat as Junhyung collapsed on top of Yoseob, his now out of Yoseob and his still on his stomach.

"I'm still mad at you." Yoseob stated quietly, a small smile playing on his lips as he ran his fingers through Junhyung's messy and curly hair.

"What for?" Junhyung mumbled, his arms locked around Yoseob's neck.

"The car breaking down." Yoseob replied and Junhyung chuckled lightly before kissing Yoseob's chest and his lips, sliding off him and cuddling into his side, pulling Yoseob in his arms. They both grinned at each other and Yoseob leaned forward, peppering a small kiss on Junhyung's cheek.