Finished

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

"Hyung hyung hyung!!!" Ricky screamed as he ran over to me waving a small red book in the air.

"What what what. Ricky stop waving that around your going to hurt yourself. Or more importantly someone else. " I say as I try to avoid every direction he was swinging the small book. He just rolls his eyes at me, then goes back to his bright hyper self.

"Yeah okay. But Niel hyung guess what!!" He says

"What?"

"Someone in the group likes you~" he says with a smug grin. Im giving him a weird look like.. what the hell are you going talking about.

"Of course they do. Everyone does. I mean if they dont like me then they need to tell me instead of pretending to like me." I say and right in the middle of my sentence his head rolls back in annoyance with a loud groan.

"Nooo you pabo. I mean LIKES you. As in a crush." He says and opens the book up to a random page and starts waving it in my face. My eyes widen and I back up so he doesnt hit me in the face. I push the book away and sigh at him with a smile.

"Ricky I'm flattered but I'm~" cutting me off mid sentence by smacking me several times with the book, he glares at me.

"Ani!!! Not me you big pabo! Let me finish. Aish.." Ricky says and begins reading an entry from what I'm now assuming is one of the members diary.

"I've kept in my feelings for so long I'm not sure what to do anymore. I know that what I feel is one-sided and always will be, I've learned to except that. But I feel like I should at least tell him. If I keep it in any longer I think I just might explode. I see him flirting with all the pretty noonas almost everywhere we go. It hurts to see but I can't do anything about it. Maybe at least if he knows how I feel about him he wont do it when I'm around. Ugh. Why do you do this to me? You hurt me without even trying and yet I love you more and more each day. Neil. I'm hopelessly in love with you." Ricky finishes reading the diary entry and looks at me with a smirk and I have never been so speechless in my life.

"Ricky~ah. You better not be pulling some twisted joke right now or I swear I will beat the prankster out of you." I threaten and he's just laughing. I don't understand what is so funny though.

"No I'm not pulling a prank. This is legit." He says. I try to grab the diary from him but he pulls it away from me.

"If your not joking give me the diary!" I scream but he just shakes his head. Still holding the book away from my grasp as I continuously try to grab it.

"No you gotta guess who it is." He says and I gave up on trying to get it from him. I groan, scratching the back of my head.

"Ugh I don't know. Ljoe hyung?" Ricky snorts

"You wish." I smack his head and he just giggles. I really don't know which member it could be. I'm not even attracted to any of them like that though so why am I so curious? As I'm about to guess another member, Ricky quickly hides the diary behind his back and puts on his "innocent" face and looks past me. I turn to see who he's looking at and I see Chunji walking over with a smile on his face.

"Hey guys, we're all going out to eat in a bit." He looks down at his watch "5 minutes actually so if you're coming along you should be down in the van soon." Chunji said and then walks off. Hes probably going to see Ljoe hyung. They've always had a bit of a connection.  Suddenly I dont feel so well. I look back over at Ricky whos smiling like a school girl who just saw her crush.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask and he inches forward with that smile still on his face. Motioning me with his finger to come closer. I lean in and

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" He yells in my ear. Pain coursing through my eardrums I back away and glare at him.

"What was that for!? Why am I an idiot!?" I ask in annoyance and he looks like he wants to strangle me.

"Do you still not know who it is!?" I gave him a blank stare. He groans. "You didn't even notice the way he looked at you, did you?" He asks and I swear on my life I dont know what hes talking about.

"Who!?" I yell in frustration.

"Chunji you idiot! It's Chunji! He's the one who loves you and you don't even notice how he looks at you! I swear hyung you're so slow sometimes." Ricky yells back. He looks like he finally got that off his chest and his face relaxes a bit. I'm left with confusion though.. Chunji loves me?

"Yes you idiot. He does. Could you not tell by the journal entry?" He asks me and I stare at the ground. How? When did he start liking me? Why haven't I noticed this before? How the hell did Ricky find out before I did?

Wait a minute.

"Yah what the hell are you doing with Chunjis diary anyway!?" I yell at him and his eyes widen at the question thats now directed at him.

"That's not important! What is important though is what your going to do about Chunji." He says and I know hes right, even though I still can't push back my curiosity of what he's doing with the book. 
"I don't know. What is there to do about it? I don't exactly return his feelings, Ricky." I sigh and we start walking towards the van where the others are.

"You sure about that hyung? You've always been much more clingy & touchy with Chunji. In a weird loving/protective way to. Now I'm not sure if you have noticed that but I have and so has the other members. Just think about it." He began running ahead to the others, but turned around once more. "Oh and you should sit with him during the ride and when we eat. Act normal and pay attention to how he is with you." He says as he turns away from me and hops into the vehicle.

~

I took Rickys advice and sat with Chunji in the car. The resturant is a 50 minute drive and Chunji ended up falling asleep about 20 minutes ago. He's currently laying his head on my shoulder, snoring slightly. I take this chance to look over his features and I have to admit he is cute. Cute button nose, perfectly shaped pink lips, and when he smiles his eyes fold slightly into the cutest crescent shape. His blonde hair just makes everything stand out more. Looking at him I feel this bubbly feeling in my stomach and chest, I can't help but smile and unconsciously wipe a few strands of hair out of his face. I snap out of my little trance though when I hear a squeal.

"Awwwwh that's so cute. Niel looks like a lovestruck puppy!" Ricky gushes and I can feel the blush creeping up on me and movement to my left. I look over to see Rickys little fangirl moment woke Chunji up. Chunji doesn't move his head from my shoulder but he does look up at me and smiles when meeting my gaze. I smile back at him and then turn my attention to Ricky with a glare.

"Ricky you idiot you woke him up." I scorn and slip my arm behind Chunji, wrapping it around his waist. Ricky just laughed and I knew exactly why he was. That little punk is going to get it.

~

We all had dinner and now we're at a local movie theater seeing whatever movie it was that Minsoo hyung wanted to see. In all honesty though I don't care what it is we're watching. I'm to busy thinking. Ive only known that Chunji likes me for about 4 hours, and before that I never actually thought about my feelings towards anyone in a relationship type of way. Now that the little brat invaded Chunjis privacy and then came running to me to tell me I don't know what to think. Now when I look at Chunji I feel my chest tighten and I can't breathe, yet I feel amazing at the same time. I want to just hug him and never let him go one moment and the other I'm still trying to deny this feeling. It's so frustrating!

"Neil ah, NEIL." Snapping back to reality I am met with all the guys eyes on me and Ljoe snapping his fingers infront of my face. I slap them away and glare at them

"What??" I ask in annoyance.

"There's a girl here who wants to talk to you." Changjo says as he points to a girl whos standing next to our seats. How long has she been standing there? And who is she?

"Oh..uh..okay. I'll be right back I guess." I say and let the girl drag me to the thearter lobby. I look back for a second and see a pained expression on Chunjis face.

"Please Chunji don't make that face your killing me.." I think to myself as I look at the girl who is smiling 10 miles wide.

"Okay. Hi. Who are you?" I ask and she just goes on and on about who she is and that shes a really big fan of Teen Top,  I'm her number 1 bias blah blah. It was all sweet and she was just an innocent fan but I doubt that's what Chunji was thinking and to even consider what scenarios are floating around in his mind breaks my heart. She spent about 10 minutes explaining how much she loves Teen Top and then I decide it would be really bad if I just blow off a fan so I talked to her for a bit. But I can only stand so much, all I can really think about is Chunji. So eventually I end the convo and she understands, I give her a hug and we go our separate ways.

Heading back to the guys I sit down at my original seat and look over at Chunji. He doesn't even bother to look at me. I reached for his hand, grabbing it. I felt him stiffen up.

"Chunji hyung..you okay?" I ask even though I already know the answer. He's not okay. He's hurting and I don't know how to comfort him. He doesn't answer me and stalks off. Never stealing a glance at me. I'm completely frozen, just watching him walk away with his head hanging low. My mind and heart is screaming at me to go after him but I feel so paralyzed. 

"Hyung what are you waiting for! Go after him!!" Ricky yells at me and throws peanuts at me. Finally i get up and run in the direction he went. I can hardly see Chunjis figure in the distance now, but its still there. My heart is beating hard in my chest as I get closer to him. As I approach him I reach forward towards him. Grabbing him and pulling him against me, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I can feel my whole world stop, and I can hardly focus on anything other than him. I finally figured out how I feel and I love him. I love him so much. I don't know why I never realized this before.

"Don't go Chunji. Don't leave." I whisper loud enough for him to hear. I felt him tense up, he turned around in my arms. Now facing me but still looking down.

"Why not, Neil? Why can't I?" Chunji asks.

"Be..because I don't want you to leave. I want you here." He scoffs and pushes out of my grasp.

"That's a load of crap, Neil. You have that girl to keep you company. " He says with pain in his voice. Its now my turn scoff, I step forward to try and hold him again but he steps back more.

"Chunji she was just a fan. Nothing more. She can't keep me company and I don't want her to. I want you." I say and I see Chunjis fist start to ball up.

"You sound like your trying to explain something to your girlfriend." He says with a smirk

"Well your acting as if you just witnessed someone cheat on you." Chunjis smirk fell from his face and the pained look returned. I regret what I said. "Look Chunji please. Listen to me, I know you're hurt. I'm sorry. I really am. If you want I'll let you punch me as many times as you want." I offer and I see his eyes spark with interest. Seconds later i feel a huge blow to the face and chest. In pain, I cough and try to recover from the blows. All the pain goes away when I see a smile on Chunjis face.

"That felt good." He said and I laughed.

"I'm glad you feel better." I step closer to him and luckily he doesn't step back. "Now tell me what's wrong so I can help you." I say, even though I know perfectly well whats wrong. He looks me in the eyes with a serious face.

"Fine, you wanna know what's wrong? YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG. You. You. You. Do you know how many times a day I look at you and get crushed because your with some girl. Or everytime I try to leave hints for you your completely clueless!!! Ive tried for so long to get your attention but all you can think about is those ing noonas that pass you by. Ive tried for 2 years! 2 years and you haven't noticed jack !! And im tired of getting my hopes up everyday only to be thrown back on the ground and stomped on by you. I realize now that what I feel is one sided and you cannot return the feelings. But that doesn't make it hurt any less!! You're an ! A clueless and perfect and I hate you for how much you make me love you." Chunji screams at me and by now he's in tears and completely broken down on the floor. I don't know what to do other than get down next to him and wrap my arms around him.

"Don't! ing! Touch me!" Chunji screams and slaps my hands away. I meat his gaze and he breaks out into sobs again. Reaching for me, crying on my chest. I just hold him while he cries, rocking him back and fourth slowly while rubbing his back. Cooing in his ear that it's okay.

5 minutes later he's finally calm and we're still sitting on the floor. I kiss the top of his head.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I never noticed. I'm sorry for flirting with random girls all the time. I'm sorry for being so stupid and not even considering others feelings. But most of all, I'm so so so extremely sorry for hurting you. I never meant to hurt you. I would never hurt you on purpose. Seeing you in pain is the worst thing for me. You might as well stick a knife through my heart because that would hurt less than seeing you anything but happy and smiling. I'm so ing sorry I was so clueless for so long and I swear it will never happen again. All I can ask now is your forgiveness and if you can let me make it up to you. I'll do anything for you." I apologized and I hope he forgives me. I feel his head rise off my chest and he looks right at me. Tears still dried to his face. I whip them off with my thumbs.

"I do. I forgive you. All I want is for you to just be more careful around me. I don't think my heart can take seeing you flirt with another girl." Chunji says and I smile down at him.

"You don't need to worry about that. It won't happen again. " I say and he gives me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him, placing my left hand on his cheek and leaning in to kiss him. I can feel him gasp in the kiss but soon relaxes and kisses back, wrapping his arms around my neck and I use my right arm to wrap around his waist and pull him closer. The kiss is slow and chaste, but it's making my heart explode with a happiness I never thought I'd feel. He slowly pulls away and looks at me. Still confused.

"What was that for?" He asks, almost in a whisper.

"I love you, Lee Chanhee. Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask and I can't help not smiling at the huge smile that breaks out on his face. He nods his head several times before leaning back in to kiss me. Muttering yes a few times in between kisses.

"Yes. Forever and always. Ahn Daniel I love you so much." He says with a huge smile and a giggle. I pull him close with a hug and I know that this is the best thing I have ever done. He's mine and I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever. I'll never let him go.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwh yayayayayayayayayay they're finally together omg yas!!!" Me and Chunji hear and look up to see  Ricky fangirling and the rest of the group standing over us with smiles on their faces.

"It's about damn time. I was beginning to think you guys we're a hopeless cause." Minsoo said with a smirk. Me and Chunji stood up, hand in hand

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for that little snoop going through Chunjis stuff I would still be blinded by my idiocy. " I said and we all laughed. "But I'm serious, he took your journal/diary." I said to Chunji and he glared over at Ricky

"What!? Ricky! Hand it over! I can't believe you did that." Chunji says while Ricky giggles and hands over the book. I turn back to look at him and he smiles

"Well if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to do this." I lean forward and peck his lips. All his annoyance towards Ricky seemed to drain out.

"Mmm. That's true."

"Alright. I think we should head back now. It's getting late." Minsoo said and started keading everyone out of the thearter while me and Chunji followed behind. My arms wrapped around his waist from behind and chin on his shoulder.

~

Arriving at our dorm, we all got into our pajamas and the guys decided to watch a horror movie but me and Chunji decided to go to sleep. So I'm waiting for him to get out of the bathroom.

"There he is! All comfy in his pjs." I said as Chunji came in the room. He rolled his eyes at me and climbed on the bed and got under the covers next to me after turning the light off.

I pulled him close and he cuddled up to my chest with an arm around my waist and head resting on the crook of my neck. Our legs intertwined. I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you Chanhee." I whisper into the ear of my sleeping boyfriend. And I soon fall asleep with him. ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥