Final

I will...Hyung!

"Nam Taehyun was sulking..and Kang Seung Yoon was confused."

 

Seung Yoon POV

 

What was happening with Taehyun?. He had been quiet since we finished our event. He even did not want to sit beside me in the van, which was rarely happened. I tried to ask what was wrong with him, but he just shrugged me off. I asked other members and nobody knew what was going on with him.

Realizing that this could damage our teamwork, I decided to confront him. Beside, I worried that he would do something stupid. Taehyun was the type who would keep problems to himself, unless I nagged to him to tell me about them. I admitted that i cared for him more than the other members. No, I liked him. That was why i didn’t want to get this silent treatment any more longer.

“Taehyun-ah”, I entered our sharing room in the hotel. No answer. But then i heard the sound of water splashing. I decided to wait for him while sitting on the bed and checking our fanpage on the phone.

I looked at the site. Wow, our fans were fast. Some of them already posted photos of today’s event. I chuckled while looking at them. I was so focused that I didn’t realize that Taehyun already walked out of the bathroom. I was surprised when he walked pass me and laid on the bed next to mine, slipping into the cover.

“Taehyun-ah, you’re going to sleep now?”, I tried to make a conversation with him. He didn’t answer.

“Taehyun-ah...”. I tried again. Still no reaction from him.

“Yah..Nam Taehyun!” I was getting impatient here since I knew how stubborn our maknae was. And without me realizing, my voice was getting loud when i called him. That seemed made him agitated.

“What?!” He snapped at me while sitting up from his previous sleeping position.

That shocked me a little and made me dropped my phone. I sighed while taking my phone. This would be not easy.

“Taehyun-ah, what happened to you? You were alright this morning but you were suddenly quiet after our fanmeeting. Are you tired already of our schedule?” I asked him carefully.

He looked away and didn’t answer my questions. I tried again.

“Taehyun-ah, if you are really that tired I can try to talk to manager hyung about our schedule. Or maybe I can ask for some days off for you after our schedules are done. How is it?”

He sighed. Ah, maybe that wasn’t the case.

I tried to think for other reasons. “Ah, did something happen to you in the fanmeeting?”

He suddenly looked at me. But his eyes showed no emotions. So this was it, something had happened in the fanmeeting.

“What is it Taehyun-ah? Talk to me. I can’t help you if I don’t know what is wrong” I began to make him talk.

He sighed, closed his eyes and laid again on his bed. “No hyung, you don’t have to do anything. I’m just tired and I want to sleep now.”

He took again his cover and turned to the other side. I didn’t want to give up for now.

“But you haven’t had your dinner. Get some snacks at least, please?” I shook his shoulder lightly. He didn’t answer. But i wasn’t the one who would give up easily on this. It was true, Taehyun didn’t even touch his food after the event. He just straightly went to our room instead.

I tried to talk about other subjects. Ah, I took my phone and opened the fanpage I browsed previously. I stubbornly talked to him about this while sitting on his bed and made him look at my phone.

“Hey, look..our fans are super fast. You know what? They already posted so many photos of our fanmeeting today. Hahaha...look at Minho’s face. He’s so hilarious here hahaha...Seunghoon hyung..hahaha..his pose..Oh my God! So funny hahaha...Ah, this is the lucky fan who came up to stage to...” I hadn’t had the chance to finish my words when suddenly Taehyun woke up and snapped at me.

“That’s it!!! Enough hyung, please!!!. I don’t want to hear anything about the fanmeeting. Moreover that lucky fan that you...” He stopped his rambling and looked away.

Awaking from my shocked state, i was confused. I was confused of why Taehyun seemed to dislike the fan..our fans. This was not the Taehyun that I knew.

After calming down my heart and my mind, I tried to ease him up. I took his right hand. He flinched but didn’t move away. I held his hand with my left hand while my other hand touched his left cheek and turned his face to look at me. Our eyes met and he blushed, and that made my heart fluttered. ‘Oh come on Seungyoon..it’s not the time to be like this. You need to make Taehyun smile again’ My mind talked to me.

“Why taehyun-ah? Why don’t you want to talk about the fanmeeting? About the fans? Don’t you love our fans?” I asked him gently, knowing that he already softened. I intertwined our hands on his lap, while my other hand was still on his cheek, it.

He looked at our intertwined hands. His cheeks and ears blushed more. I didn’t know what was wrong with him but he was just too adorable for me. I heard my heart started to beat faster than before.

He looked away why mumbled, “Nothing hyung”.

I made him looked at me again while holding his chin now. “Really Taehyun-ah? You don’t want to talk about it with me? Ah..I know. You don’t trust me again, do you? Did I do something wrong so I lost your trust taehyun-ah?.” And he was shocked to hear my words.

I pulled my hand away from his face and released our intertwined hands. Still sitting on his bed, I smiled sadly. “It’s okay. You can talk about it with the other members. But please ease your mind so you won’t get stress easily. And don’t forget to have some meals. You can ask one of them to accompany you to the restaurant.” I finished my words and started to leave.

 

XXX

 

Taehyun POV

I was back from my trance when i realized that Seungyoon hyung was about to leave. I was panicked and without me knowing, my hands stopped him from moving away. “Hyung...”

He looked at my hands on his arm and then look at me, right into my eyes. But then he didn’t say anything. I was panicked. I was afraid if he leave me he wouldn’t want to come back, furthermore rooming with me. I knew I was subborn, but the thoughts of Seungyoon hyung leaving me somehow made me upset.  And i didn’t want that to happen. Guess what? Yeah..you’re right. I have a crush on my hyung..my leader..Seungyoon hyung. That explained why i was so upset about the previous event.

“Hyung...I...I...” I started to talk but I couldn’t find the right words. And worse, Seungyoon hyung still didn’t say any word.

“Hyung, that’s not..I mean..this is..ah,please sit down hyung. That’s not what I mean..please” i looked away and looked at my cover instead. I felt so embarassed and panicked at the same time.

He sighed and silently sat down on my bed again. He released his arm from my hands and took hold of my hand instead. “What is it Taehyun-ah? I can’t stand seeing you upset without me knowing the reasons, because then i can’t make it up to you. You know that too. So talk to me, please?”

I thought for a while, and decided to say it all. But still...

”Ah..this is embarassing hyung!” once again I tried to escape from this situation. But Seungyoon hyung didn’t seem to let it go again.

“No Taehyun-ah, nothing is embarassing. I will listen to everything you’re troubled with. What is it?” Seungyoon hyung made me looked at him. Ah, I felt like i was a spoiled kid when  I knew I shouldn’t behaved like one.

“Promise me you won’t laugh at me? Or..or..you won’t be mad and leave me, hyung? Ah.no...I think you will get mad at me hyung..I know it..I...” I kept rambling words until Seungyoon hyung hugged me which made me stunned.

“I won’t Taehyun-ah..I won’t. I promise, okay? Now tell me hmm?” He whispered next to my ears.

I sighed. This is it. “I’m jealous, hyung.” I mumbled slowly. But Seungyoon hyung could still hear it since he still hugged me. “What? Can you say it again?” He realeased his hug and looked at me, but his hands were still on my shoulders.

“I’m jealous! I’m jealous of that fan! She got to hug you!” Embarassed, I buried my face in my hands.

“Oh my..But why Taehyun? She is just a lucky fan.” He asked and took my hands away from my face. I blushed and my face felt hot.

“I know. I’m just jealous.” I said quietly.

He smiled sweetly and asked again, “But why are you jealous?” He lifted up my face so that our eyes met.

“I..I..” I stuttered not knowing what to say. Then Seungyoon hyung said “If what I think is right, then I think I know why you’re jealous Taehyun-ah.” My eyes got bigger not knowing how to response.

“Do you like me Taehyun-ah? Is that why you’re jealous of that fan?please answer me..” He asked.

“Hyung, I..I..haah..” I sighed and looked down. “I do, hyung. Yes, I like you. I’m sorry...”

I suddenly felt weight on my body as Seung Yoon hyung hugged me. He wrapped his hands tighly on me. “Hyung, why...?”

“Thank you Taehyun-ah! Thank you! You don’t know how much those words meant to me. Thank you..” He released his hug and looked at my eyes, “And I like you, too”, and he smiled gently at me.

My mouth was opened but I didn’t know what to say, “Hyung, you..really?” and my eyes got wider when i saw his smile getting bigger after seeing my reaction.

“Yes, I like you too Taehyun-ah. Why would you think i ran here and there, worrying about you everytime you  get upset? Why would I chose to come to studio to visit your recording when I had only a day off? It is because i care for you Taehyun-ah. Do you get it?”

He my shocked face while still smiling.

“And if you are jealous of me hugging our fans, well.. I’m sorry. But i don’t know if I can promise you that I will not hug them again though. You know, our fans are so precious. We are here because of them. You know that, right?”

Hearing his words, I looked away and pouted. “But you hugged her so tightly. I know that fan was pretty. But you don’t have to hug her like that.” Oh yeah, hyung just confessed to me and I already sulked. He hadn’t even asked me to be his boyfriend. Good job, Taehyun. I sighed and then he...

“Hahahahaha...you’re just sooo cute, Taehyun-ah. And that makes me want to do this” ...and he pecked me on the lips. My lips! OMG..Kang Seung Yoon kissed me! I was speechless.

“For that, I can promise that I won’t hug our fans like that again. I will only do it to you. So Nam Taehyun, will you be my boyfriend?”

Seeing he said those words while smiling oh so sweetly, I looked into his eyes and I realized..Kang Seung Yoon really cared for me, and I didn’t want lose to him either. So I hugged him tightly...

“I will, hyung!”

--------------- The End ----------------

 

Well, that's it! Hope everyone enjoy it.

Any comment is welcomed :)

Thank you for reading ^^