제1화

Cockpit

crossposted to tumblr. livejournal and ao3

big thanks to my bestie juv for being my beta for this fic c:

 

 

 

today was a long day for captain min and his crew. today's flight was a flight from seoul to los angeles. he had been inside the cockpit with his co-captain since yesterday midnight and it would be really nice if he could get an all-day-long sleep. 

"good job on today's flight to LA, namjoon-ah." captain min smiled tiredly at his co-captain while loosening up his tie. "now I feel like sleep all day long, i'm so sleepy!"

namjoon just chuckled lightly at the captain's childish whining. sometimes his captain acted childishly too and it wasn't weird for him. "anyway, yoongi hyung. i want to tell you something." he took a deep breath, trying to calm his heart that suddenly started beating so fast. "me and seokjin noona are going to get married."

"really?! you and seokjin noona are going to get married?! wow congratulations namjoon-ah!" yoongi patted his co-pilot's shoulder lightly as a wide smile formed on his face while the latter just blushed slightly. "really, congratulations on your wedding with noona! i'll make sure i have no flight schedules that day so i can attend your wedding celebration. good luck with the preparation of your wedding."

"thank you, captain min. while i'm gone, there's someone named park jimin. he'll be the one who will be taking over the co-pilot position in your team." namjoon explained his wide smile never leaving his face. he still couldn't believe that he is going to marry the most beautiful flight attendant in bangtan airlines, kim seokjin. "park jimin used to be the best co-pilot at bighit airways and our airlines recruited him. so he'll joining our team."

"okay, thank you for the information namjoon-ah. congratulations again. i'm expecting a baby from you two soon!" yoongi grinned mischievously, making his co-pilot's face flush bright red. 

yeah, life can't always be predicted. who knows that the very shy co-pilot kim namjoon would marry the most beautiful flight attendant in bangtan airlines? 

 

 

 

 

today was the first day yoongi started without his partner; his best friend and also his co-pilot, namjoon. it felt quite empty to be honest - maybe he had to get a lover soon. but for now, he had to deal with the new kid named park jimin who is smiling so brightly at him. he yawned lazily as he leaned into the backrest of bangtan airlines' office's couch. well, maybe he had to teach the new kid to not smile so brightly at him when he was in sleepy state.

"good morning, captain min. i'm park jimin and starting today, i'm part of your team." yoongi yawned again as he bowed slightly, flashing the new kid his lazy smile. "you look so sleepy! but don't worry captain min, i bought this coffee from the airport's popular vending machine for you! drink it while it's still hot!"

jimin's just too loud and too friendly for a new kid, unlike namjoon who was very quiet when he was a new kid. but okay, he appreciated the younger's kindness by buying him a cup of coffee from vending machine. next time he's going to make jimin buy him a cup of coffee from starbucks.

"thank you, park jimin." yoongi flashed him a grin as he took the paper cup from the younger, sipping the warm coffee slightly. "anyway, i'm min yoongi and welcome to my team. i'll introduce you to the flight attendants inside the plane later."

"hyu- no, i mean captain min! should we have a dinner in jeju? i mean- our flight in two hours is to jeju and i have to get close to my captain so, let's have a dinner in jeju!" jimin easily plopped onto the couch beside the blonde, leaning closer to him with a bright smile plastered on his face.

yoongi leaned closer too, a smirk slowly making its way on his face. "sure, park jimin. let's have our first dinner date tonight."

 

 

 

 

"so our flight's destination this morning is to jeju. we will stay at jeju for a night and continue our flight to seoul at tomorrow morning. i hope you do your job well since flight attendant's manager kim is taking her leave due to her wedding preparation with co-pilot kim." today's meeting without namjoon and seokjin seemed off but as usual yoongi pulled it off pretty well. "as you all have heard, starting today co-pilot park jimin is joining our team and i hope you all can get along well. also, as usual, give the best services to our passengers. that's all."

jimin smiled sweetly to all flight attendants in yoongi's team, trying to flirt with them all especially to a certain flight attendant with pretty doe eyes. he smirked slightly as he read her name tag. "nice to meet you, jungkook-ssi. you're pretty."

the flight attendant named jungkook blushed slightly at jimin's attempt to flirt with her, but was saved by yoongi head-locking the flirty co-pilot. "stop flirting, park jimin."

 

 

 

 

jungkook cleared while the blush on her face remains. she pouted, wishing seokjin unnie was here with her because right now, the flight attendant unnies started teasing her.

"as expected from our jungkookie. she caught the y co-pilot's attention!"

"dasom unnie, stop that!" she glared at her unnie through her pouting. "i gotta go. we have to prepare breakfast for the passengers."

 

 

 

 

"would you like to drink apple juice, orange juice or mineral water, sir?" jungkook blushed slightly at the passenger who smirked at her, showing off his devilish charm.

"i would like to drink orange juice, pretty."

jungkook cleared softly, trying to get rid of the blush that has spread across her entire face. "okay sir."

she took a deep breath as she poured the orange juice into the glass because a pair of eyes kept staring at her and it's making her nervous.

"here's your orange juice, sir." she politely put the glass filled with orange juice on the flirty passenger's table.

"thank you, jungkook-ssi." he winked at her while a smirk still formed on his face. "i know your name because of your name tag, by the way."

the young flight attendant pouted slightly, then flashed him a shy smile before serving another passenger. two guys flirted with her in a one day and she's just so sure that the other flight attendant unnies will again.


a/n;

today is my birthday! will you send me a happy birthday?