The day

I'll still love you

The sun rays shines through the blinds of the curtains. Soft cheerpings of the bird outside can be heard. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes. Morning. It's morning once again. But this day is special. So special that he can actually hear his husband for four years screaming at their kitchen. Hallucinations. Maybe it's just hallucinations since he's been so excited since last night for this day to come. He walked to the mirror to fix himself. Good. He looks good. But morning breath is very bad. "I am so handsome--"

 

"Kyungsoo--I mean hyung. I.. I cooked breakfast for us. Yes I am so thoughtful since I gave you hard ride last night. But the eggs are supposed to be out of their shells before frying but I didn't so it exploded and It's all over the kitchen. I also ruined the rice. I'm sorry. I swear I know how to use rice cooker but the label is all written in Japanese since you bought it on our honeymoon in Japan. So I plugged it in much higher voltage and also, it exploded. Now our kitchen looks like a battlefield. You can file divorce now if you don't love me anymore. I understand. But always remember that I love you hyung. Bye." Jongin said looking down, Ready to leave. 

 

"Good Morning to you too Jongin." Kyungsoo said smiling and then patt his husband's head.

 

"Wait-- What?" Jongin said puzzled.

 

"I said good morning what do you want?" Kyungsoo replied walking to the bathroom. Jongin follows.

 

"You..You're not angry at me? Not even a single tiny bit?" Jongin said leaning to his husband finding for a decent reply.

 

"Yah! Go away! I said I'm not. Why would I? And if you don't mind, I'm going to brush my teeth now. So clean first kiss later" The doe-eyed said and continued to brush his teeth.

 

"Ah--Ohh. Nothing. And who told you I'm going to kiss you?" The tanned male said tongue's out. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes shooing his husband away. "Okay. I'm leaving for awhile. Going to buy a new rice cooker. Or maybe a new kitchen. Bye love." Jongin said kissing his husband's cheeks. Kyungsoo just nodded. Wait-

 

 

 

 

 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BUYING NEW KITCHEN?!" Kyungsoo hollered and spit the foam of toothpaste in his mouth. Jongin was long gone. "KIM ING JONGIN I SWEAR TO THE MOUNTAIN OF OLYMPUS I WILL KILL YOU! I DON'T CARE WHO YOUR PARENTS ARE BUT DON'T MESS UP WITH MY KITCHEN BECAUSE THAT IS MY--" Kyungsoo stops when he saw blood on his husband's nose. "Jongin.. I thought.." 

 

"I was away. But I came back because you are screaming but then you punched me.. So hard. But it's okay. I still love you. And the world. And my dogs. And my parents. OH GOD HYUNG MY NOSE IS BLEEDING MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP--"  And then Jongin's eye sight went black.

 

 

 

 

"You're lucky I love you" Kyungsoo said wiping his husband's nose and proceeds to clean his beloved kitchen with a tear in the corner of his eyes.

 

**

 

"Good morning hyung!" Jongin said. Fully awake but a little bit dizzy. 

 

You woke up finally. "Yeah" Kyungsoo said wiping his sweat. He just cleaned the whole kitchen while crying. Thanks to you Jongin.

 

"Why are you sweating? It's not hot. But hey, I know I'm hot." Tanned male said with full confidence.

 

"Shut up. Don't talk. I'm still angry at you." Kyungsoo replied.

 

"I'm sorry okay? You know I'm not good at cooking. Jongin, Cooking and Kitchen cannot be put in the same sentence together. But I tried. I'm really sorry hyung I told you you can file--"

 

"No. Shut up."  

 

"Okay. Let's get dressed already. I know you've been waiting for this day." Jongin sighed and said. He's been waiting for this day to come too. For almost 4 years of being together, with works and stuffs keeping them busy, they finally decided to adopt. Him, being the CEO of his father's company (Yes CEO) knows how their life turned boring after years being alone together. They barely even have time together since Kyungsoo is working on a Library 2 hours away from their home and him, keeping up the high profile of their family's Kim's Corp. So Kyungsoo decided to resign and be a good husband he always want to be. It's been so long already. Jongin himself, wanted to have a children. Someone he could hold. Someone he could tell stories at night. Someone he could teach on how to ride bikes. Someone he could call son. Yes son. He really wanted to have a son. But Kyungsoo is so stubborn and keeps saying "I'll even kill the kraken to have a daughter!" and him replying "Do what you wanna do. But I am going to have a son." End up fighting for dominance in bed (literally) leaving Jongin with a black eye and bloody nose.

 

"Stop spacing out. Let's go" His husband said and went to their car.   

 

"Okay." He replied and smiled. This day will be the greatest day ever.

 

**

 

"For the 's sake Jongin we're not adopting puppies!" Kyungsoo hissed at his handsome husband. No handsome for you today.

 

"I know! That's why I keep saying boys are awesome. We should have one!" Jongin said smiling. Full of excitment through his eyes.

 

"I want a baby girl that's it." Kyungsoo said crossing his arms while proceeding to the adopting counter.

 

"But hyung!--"

 

"Shut the fuc--"

 

"No cussing at the orphanage." The old lady at the counter gave them sharp gaze. Both of them gulped. Kyungsoo glared at Jongin mouthing a scary "You'll be dead when we go home."  but Jongin is stubborn too. He wanted to have a son. And no one can ever change that. Even his adorable husband. No adorable for you today.

 

 

 

"Fine! I'll adopt my own son. You'll adopt your own daughter." He said seriously. Kyungsoo halted.

 

"What are you serious?" He asked his husband. His face full of seriousness. He had never seen Jongin like this before. He always like to compare Jongin to Richard (The amazing world of Gumball) because he's so clumsy and jolly eventhough he's the CEO of a big corporation in the whole Korea (He still don't want to believe it but then Jongin brought him to Japan on their honeymoon with his private jumbo jet. Yes jumbo jet.) minus the body because Jongin is y as . But anyway, Jongin looks serious. But he's Do Kyungsoo. So he'll have a daughter. No matter what he says.

 

"Fine." He finally said when his husband decided not to answer.

 

"I'd like to adopt." Both of them said in unison and then glared to each other.

 

"Okay." The old lady at the counter said with an annoying face. She gave them papers to fill out. The lovers husbands two boys' glares to each other never stops while they are signing the papers. "Done." they said together again then glared at each other. 

 

"You can go to the room now. Choose the best child and be happy. All of them are innocent. So please. Don't cuss." She said and then look at the paper the both of them signed. Kyungsoo blushed at the statement. 

 

**

 

"The little girls ages 5-12 are playing over there. They loved the company of each other. They are all fine and neat. I hope you can find your destined child." The assistant named Yoona said and then left to go over Jongin who's asking the same thing.

 

"Why are you guys look so cute. I wanna adopt you all." He said walking to the little girls in front of him. There are groups of them. Some are playing dolls. Some are just talking. All of them looks cute. He just wanna adopt them all if its possible. Dress them into floral dresses and cook them lunch everyday. Then after that Jongin will send them-- Oh that . Speaking of the devil, Jongin looks happy. So happy. The sight made him wanna cry. Jongin is playing with children. He's playing with effin children! Jongin is a kid himself. And this is the most precious thing he has ever seen. Before he could even get his phone to take a picture of Jongin, A loud cry and laughter was heard on his back. The little girls are fighting.

 

"It's color pink not yellow!" The little girl with bangs and short hair said.

 

"It's yellow! The sun is yellow!" The little girl on the floor shouted. 

 

And then the war started. Kyungsoo went to the commotion to stop them but the girls are stubborn just like him. They keep pulling each other's hair including Kyungsoo and it seems like eternity when Yoona decided to help him. Just a few scratch and cracked lips but he's all fine. 

 

"I told you girls are difficult. That's why you marry a man like me." Jongin with a little boy in his arms said with all confidence and smirk never going out his face. 

 

"Yeah. Whatever." Kyungsoo turned his back to his husband. All defeated. He sighed but then he heard Jongin's voice.

 

"Hyung.. Blood." Jongin said touching his nose. "Why bloods are so fond of you Jongin?" He wanted to ask but the little boy he's holding is running like a mad man all over the room. Screaming something like "I broke hyung's nose!" Kyungsoo went to his crying husband and then muttered "shh. It'll be fine. Let hyung take care of you" unaudibly but loud enough for Jongin to hear.

 

 

 

But then Jongin slaps his hands. "It was your decision to have a daughter. Go find your own child! I'll find my own." he said then wipe his nose with the sleeves of his polo shirt.

 

"What the fuc- What's your problem?! I'm not only deciding for my child Jongin. It's our child! Our fuc- ugh It's our child!" said trying hard not to cuss. There's a lot of child inside the room. He can't afford to corrupt them. 

 

"Then why are we fighting because of the gender? Can't you just let me have a son and then go adopt a daughter next?"

 

"They are not toys Jongin. Grow up!"

 

"I know that's why you should--"

 

Kyungsoo is ready for his comeback. He was so furious at Jongin for they are fighting because of this. He just wanna slap his husband straight to his face because he is older and because he deserves it but then a soft sob and tug at the end oh his shirt made him stop.

 

 

 

"Please..Stop" And then the little doe-eyed boy with deer features (bambi-like) sobbed quietly. All of his anger melted down. Kyungsoo wanted to cry. This little boy is too fragile. He just wanted to hug him and keep him in his pocket. "Luhan doesn't like fighting." the little boy said. Luhan..

 

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to shout. Shh. It's okay. Shh. Baby stop crying." Kyungsoo picked up Luhan and whispered lullabies into his ears. The little boy snores telling Kyungsoo that he's asleep already. Jongin looks at his husband.

 

"He's the one." He said kissing the elder on his forehead muttering sweet apologies. Kyungsoo knows he lost the battle. But in a sweet way. No matter what gender, He'll still love their child. Kyungsoo sobs and then kissed Jongin in his lips.

 

 

"Yes he is. Our angel. Our son."

 

 

 

 

**

 

"So in the end, You agreed to have a son instead of a daughter? I thought you said you're Do Kyungsoo?" Sehun said interrogating his boyfriends' father.

 

"I know. But then I remembered I marry that bastard. So Do Kyungsoo became Kim Kyungsoo. Make sense right? Anyway, why would you care. Would you like to have a girlfriend instead of Luhan? No? Well then shut up." The older said sending scary glare to Sehun but the younger just rolled his eyes and looked at his boyfriend that is blushing endlessly beside him. 

 

 

 "He's a gay, I'm a gay, you're a gay. We are gay family so cut the bull I know you love Luhan so get married already and I'll give you my blessings!" Jongin said obviously drunk. Luhan's father decided to brought some wine for them to drink but Kyungsoo said no liquors for teenagers so ended up Jongin drinking most of the bottle.

 

"No! You're not getting married until you're 55. Try again next time." Kyungsoo said with his evil aura.

 

"Dad I'm only 16." Luhan said then face palmed.

 

 

"Exactly!"

 

"Let him be!" Jongin said.

 

"Shut up!"

 

"Make me!" 

 

 

"Okay that's it. Let's go Sehun and let's get married." Luhan said smirking grabing Sehun's wrists and lead him to the front door. It seems like his parents are not going to stop their "business" anytime soon. He'd rather die than to see that and be mortified forever. But then hearing the story again, He knows that no matter what gender he has, they will always love him. Always and forever.

 

 

 

**

 

"You said you'll kill a kraken to have a daughter right?" Jongin asked his husband. Same topic all over again.

 

"Yeah. That was in the past.We have Lulu already. What's your problem?" Kyungsoo said and then looked over to were Jongin's index finger is pointing.

 

"There you have it. A daughter. Luhan likes Sehun. Awwe so Cute~" The younger said walking to his daughter son leaving the elder shocked.  Luhan is busy playing with the other boy at the sand box but it seemed like he was very fond of the younger one named Sehun and kissed him on his lips. Take note Lips. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo teared up and said. "Finally."

 

--

 

 

So that's it <3 It's unedited I'm sorry. I'm so lazy right now + I'm busy reading manga but I'm glad I finished this today. I put some hunhan on it because I missed them already and because Luhan is so cute. I was planning on giving them twins since they can't decide on the gender but then I remembered how hard it is to take care of two child and then bam! Luhan~ Okay

Thanks for reading~! <3 Love you~ and oh~ Thanks again to Lyra for giving me this wonderful prompt. <3

 

LOVE YOU PEEPS byeeeee~

 

-SoSquishy