Proposal

♚ Proposal ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nickhun and Taecyeon have been lovers since middle school and now they're in their college. They love so much that no one could ever break their relationships and emotions toward each other. It was so powerful that can destroy everything.

 

The both of them already informed their parents a very long time ago and they agreed to it. It was not a bad idea because Nickhun and Taecyeon's family were good friends.

 

They played together when they were kids and when they entered middle school, Taecyeon felt something towards his friend that he never felt before. He was still a playboy at that time and Nickhun was just an ordinary guy.

 

Taecyeon confessed in Christmas and Nickhun accepted his feelings because ever since they were kids Nickhun already felt something towards his friend so he couldn't deny it.

 

It was the best day and moment they've ever had in their lives. Although it was kind of awkward to have a relationship with a guy, but love has no boundaries and that love existed between their hearts.

 

A red string of love pulled them together by fate and by destiny they've been together for a past few years now. It was an undescribable moment and they would love to share it with their friends and family.

 

Their parents took notice that they really love each other and that they will do anything for each other just not to fell apart and broke their relationship. They saw how far did they went just to win the other's heart and vice versa.

 

They planned something for their sons with their sons' friends. They planned that they will make the two get married. They will ask permission from the church if they can do it for the two love birds that proved that love has no boundaries.

 

It was a good plan and the church kind of accepted their offer. So, they are the ones who arrange everything, about the wedding plan and decorations. They were having fun preparing it since they made it by heart and it was their friends' wedding.

 

Once they've finished preparing, they went to talk with Taecyeon about the plan. He was kind of the guy in their love relationship. They told him everything on what they've planned and wanted Taecyeon to cooperate with them.

 

"What? I will...propose to him?"

 

Taecyeon exclaimed and his friends nodded. Taecyeon let a deep long sigh and massaged his temples. He told them to let him think and they agreed. He wanted to do it but he was kind of nervous on proposing. 

 

They lived together and when he got home, it was pretty late at night. He entered their apartment, he smiled, he saw a sleeping Nickhun on the couch while the tv is , probably he was waiting for Taecyeon to get home.

 

He stared at Nickhun for awhile and squat down to see his face perfectly. He smiled so soft when he reminisce the moments they had together. It was a beautiful memory that nothing could erase.

 

Slowly, he gathered Nickhun in his arms and carried him, bridal style, gently so that he will not be awakened. He opened their room and closes it quietly. He places Nickhun on the bed and tuck him in with blankets.

 

Nickhun was so cute because he was wearing an animal pajama, hamtaro to be exact. It was so cute and it suited him. Taecyeon gently sits down on the bed and gave Nickhun a quick peck on the lips before going to change his clothes.

 

Once he change into his pajamas, he went to join Nickhun on bed. He tuck himself inside the blankets and was about to fall asleep when he sense the shifting of sheets.

 

He turned around to see Nickhun looking at him. He smiled at him and Nickhun smiled back. They were face to face while lying down and exchanging glances.

 

"Where were you?"

 

"We've just finish practicing soccer, I'm sorry I was a bit late."

 

"It's okay. Have you eaten?"

 

Nickhun asks, sitting up and taking his slippers. He wanted Taecyeon to be healthy because sometimes Taecyeon forgets about taking himself and just focus on studying and practicing. It was hard for him and Nickhun felt sad about it.

 

"Not yet."

 

"You should eat. I'll prepare food for you."

 

He said and he was about to stood up when he was caught on by the wrist. Taecyeon pulled him, making him fall on to the bed again.

 

"Don't go."

 

"You should eat."

 

"Later, I will."

 

"No! I want you to eat. I want you to be healthy!"

 

"I'm fine, just let me sleep with you."

 

"No! You're not fine. You should eat!"

 

"I said I'm fine."

 

"No! You're no-"

 

"Shut up! I told you I'm fine already!"

 

Taecyeon shouted feeling irritated but it disappeard later when he finally realizes what he did. Never in Nickhun's life he's been shouted. No one dared to, since he is not that irritating person and no one will do it because Nickhun is a cute guy and he cheers a lot of people.

 

It was the first time someone shouted at him and especially someone he loves, Taecyeon. His sight becomes blurry and tears started to form on his eyes, ready to fall down. 

 

Taecyeon stayed frozen once he saw Nickhun shed tears. Nickhun started to run outside grabbing a coat and left the apartment. He was crying so badly, he was mad because Taecyeond doesn't listen to him.

 

Al he wanted was Taecyeon to be healthy, he can't afford to see him sick. He just wanted Taecyeon to take care of himself more and set aside his studies and practicing every free time.

 

Taecyeon heard the loud bang, coming from the slamming of door. He sighed, putting his arm over his eyes. He curse under his breath. He remembered that Nickhun wasn't good at something like this.

 

He was rather a delicate and soft and gentle person. He's the sweet one and really take good cares of other. He is the caring and lovable one so he is doesn't get yelled and everyone loves him.

 

Sighing again, he rolled over and saw the small box on the night stand. It is the box on where the ring was place. His father gave it to him to propose to Nickhun. But he said to them that he wanted to think about it.

 

But today, he doesn't want to think anymore. He stoods up and change his clothes, he went to get a jacket, grab the house key and the box, bringing it with him before walking out of the apartment. He will definitely propose to Nickhun now, he is very determined to do it.

 

He ran on the streets trying to find the love of his life. But he can't find him. He can't see Nickhun anywhere. He went to asks for some people but they said that they did not saw Nickhun, he curse under his breath again.

 

Frustrated, he went to run. He went to the amusement park but Nickhun wasn't there. He was hopeless again. He couldn't see him, he was listless. He went to sit on the swings.

 

He remembered the amusement park which is where he is now. He did confess his feelings in the amusement park and it was their first date. He remembered the happy moments, playing in the amusement park without nothing to worry about.

 

Reminiscing those things wants him to cry. Tears started to fall from his eyes, it is the most difficult thing in love. It is to lose someone you love, it is difficult, he wanted to see Nickhun and say sorry, he cried harder and harder, bowing his head to see he was regretful for shouting at Nickhun. He didn't do it on purpose, he was just tired but he knows that it was not an excuse. He is angry at himself in not letting his temper controlled. He wants to punch himself. He stood up and went to a wall.

 

Punching his fist against the wall, making his fist bleed, but he doesn't care. It was painful but it was more painful when he thought about Nickhun, crying. It was the first time he saw his lover cried. He started to think that he was a horrible guy and that he couldn't forgive himself if something bad happens to Nickhun but he hopes that there will never be.

 

He was about to punch again the wall when someone stopped him, holding his wrist. He opens his eyes and saw Nickhun panting, crying and stopping Taecyeon from punching the wall again. He let go of Taecyeon's wrist.

 

"What the hell are you thinking?! Punching the wall like that and making your knuckles bleed! Are you insane?!"

 

Shouted Nickhun, he was worried when he saw Taecyeon punching the wall and making his fist bleed. He went to stop it, preventing to cause a big damage.

 

"Yes! I'm insanely in love with you! There is no one could ever replace you! I don't want to see you hurt! Because I really love you Nickhun Horvejkul!"

 

Taecyeon shouted as his tears keeps on falling down. Nickhun started to cry again, not containing his tears. He looked at Taecyeon before giving in and went to hug Taecyeon. He started to punch him lightly on the chest.

 

"Don't ever think of doing that again! You're making me worried and I don't want you to die yet! I wanted to say this to you, I love you, too, Ok Taecyeon!"

 

He shouted and rubs Taecyeon's back. He felt warm hands on his back and he was being hugged by Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon hugged Nickhun so tightly, he doesn't want to let go. It was the perfect moment. He pulls back and give Nickhun a kiss.

 

It wasn't just a kiss, it was a meaningful kiss that is full of emotions. They showered everything into the kiss on how much they wanted each other. It was deep and passionate kiss that is meant for lovers to do only.

 

Taecyeon pulled back and wipe the tears from Nickhun's face giving him a small smile. Nickhun smiled back and also wipe the tears from Taecyeon's face. They hugged each other like there is no tomorrow.

 

"I'm sorry, Khunnie. I didn't mean to yell at you."

 

"It's okay."

 

He whispered and smiled. Taecyeon pulled back and smiled at Nickhun, bending down with one foot and another foor for support. He slips his hands through his pocket and search for something. He found it and he pulls out the box.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Nickhun Harvejkul."

 

"What is that?"

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

He asks, opening the box to reveal a diamond ring inside. It was so beautiful that it sparkles too. Nickhun covers his mouth with his hand to hide his surprise.

 

Of course he was surprise. It was the first time someone asks him to marry him and especially a guy. Even though it was kind of sureal he was happy. Taecyeon propose to Nickhun in the amusement park where it started everything, and he will end it at the same place.

 

A tear fell from Nickhun's eyes because he was happy. He can't think properly on what to say and respond. He is too happy to say something. He bent down and hugged Taecyeon. He was crying out of joy.

 

"Yes Taecyeon! I will marry you Ok Taecyeon!"

 

He shouted, Taecyeon shouted 'yes' and he jumped, still hugging Nickhun. He was really happy that his lover agreed to it. When he was let go of Nickhun, he went to run like a little kid and run all over the place.

 

"Yes! I love you Nickhun! I really love you! Finally! I'm so happy! Whoooooo!~ Let's get married today! Nickhun Harvejkul! I love your name! It slips through my tongue! I have my happin- OW!"

 

Taecyeon stopped screaming and running when he bumped into the slide, tripping and falling on to the slides. He groan and it was pretty painful, but he was laughing and smiling.

 

Nickhun went over to Taecyeon when he saw Taecyeon fell and began to laugh when Taecyeon started to laugh. He went closer and helps his lover to get up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter