A Fine Winter Day

Chain Binded Love

-Evy's POV-

I still clearly remember. It was a snowy day when i arrived on Tokyo Airport. I somehow knew that my brother still hadn't arrived yet. That slowpoke. I decided to wait for him as long as i could. One hour. Two Hours. I listened to music and played games on my ipod. Three..... At 12 pm i lost all patience and excitement. I only felt pissed at my brother for leaving me alone. I left in anger to an random cafe. When i entered, some random people were gossiping about a musician that had left Taiwan, but i did not care for it too much. Food first. Just when i found a comfortable seat close to the window, a waitress came in hurry to me.
"What would you like to order?" she said, in very programmed Engrish. I held my laughter in. In those few times i came to Japan, i still wasn't used to the strong accent that Japanese people had. I coughed.
"Uhm......Tea. And a cake you recommend." She nodded and walked away. I grabbed my mobile out of my bag to send Bryan a text. -I'm in a cafe, because you didn't come. I pushed the send-button and put it away again. I realised that i haven't slept at all. I was too hyper to think about sleeping. Just for a minute... I laid my head on the table and slept in. But only a few minutes later, the waitress woke me up.

"Your order, miss." She placed a cup and a cake in front of my nose.
I streched my body.
"Thanks." i said. The waitress bowed and left. The cake was rather small, so i ate it within a minute. I grabbed the cup of tea and started to blow in it. While i was busy at drinking the tea carefully, my phone started to ring. New message, new message~! Probably my brother... I ignored it, still angry at him.

As i concentrated again not to burn my tongue, a guy entered the cafe. On the table next to me, girls started to whisper. Their giggles were quite annoying. I glanced over to the entrance to see what they were excited about. Something about that hasty, unneat look made him attractive. He was quite tall for an asian man too. Over the 1,80 cm, i guess. His face had fear written all over it though and he looked around as if he was confused about what to do. At a certain moment, our eyes met. I felt my face getting red and i quickly averted my eyes. Girls on the next table    squaled. "HE LOOKED AT ME!" one said. The guy lost that confused look of his and smiled. They got even noisier. I felt my cheeks burning, his eyes burned on my forehead as fire. He kept on doing that, until i couldn't bear the pressure and looked up to him. His smile got even broader, showing white teeth and perfect teeth. He waved cutely and finally walked his way towards my table. To make it worse he sat next to me.

"Missed me?" he said, while putting his arm around me. I wanted to push him away, but he strongly held on. I simply coudn't get his arm away from me. 

"Who are you?!" i whispered. He smiled again, but more in a cheeky way. Than he kissed my cheek, and i heard him saying "I will explain later on, Evy-san" before getting up.  

-------------------------------

YEASH. My first chapter <3 I hope you guise like it!