Almost caught

They're All In My Room

 

When you and Jaejoong got home that night, he announced to them about him being a teacher in your school
which shocked them all and made them totally 100% jealous of him.
After hearing that Jaejoong is your new teacher and will be spending more time with you
their expression was expected. Shock, slightly mad, sulking and jealous.
 
-Flash back-
 
"bwoh!? you're ____'s new teacher!?" jiyong asked.
Jaejoong nodded "yup, so I'll be taking her to school from now on"
"so that's why you left yesterday, you followed noona" niel added
Jaejoong nodded again.
"taking advantage of her huh!" Junhyung scoff and you gave him a look.
"junhyung oppa!" he just rolled his eyes at you "I'm out of here!" Junhyung excused himself 
and stormily went upstairs. "aish! you're so unfair hyung!" Jonghyun scowled and walk away.
You sigh, Niel approached you "it's okay noona, don't mind them, at least hyung is there 
to take care of you while you're at school" he softly said.
You smiled "thanks niel~ah" You look at L.joe and he just look back at you.
"I'm sorry I scolded you yesterday, hyung did the right thing" he managed to say and looked away.
You can't help but to smile and sit beside Myungsoo. Jaejoong went to the kitchen.
"don't you have any assignments?" myungsoo asked, smiling at you. 
"I do, can you help me out oppa?" you cutely asked. He nodded.
Jiyong looked at you with glaring eyes "yah! since you'll be spending more time with Jaejoong!
you better sleep with me and Jonghyun tonight! that's the least that you can do!" mad, he went upstairs.
"araso~" you mumbled quietly. Myungsoo patted your head with a reassuring smile on his face.
 
*aish! why are they being mad at her! it's not her fault either hyung! 
Jaejoong hyung is just worried about _____~ah! it isn't what they were thinking!
such a pain in the !!!* Myungsoo thought as he glared at Jiyong's leaving figure
and faced you again. "it's okay ____~ah, don't mind them just like what Niel said, araso?" 
You nodded.
 
-End of Flash back-
 
Eating with your friends at the roof top. They were looking at you with jaw drop.
"noona! you ate all our food!!!" Junghwan complained.
Gulping the last hot dog in your mouth "I'm really sorry guys" you bow at them.
"is there something bothering you? or do you have a problem?" Eunjae asked.
Base from what she sees in your actions, you do have a big problem.
You chuckle "nothing.. I'm fine, just hungry"
 
*I'm sorry Eunjae~ah, I need to lie to you but I can't really tell you my problem cuz.. 
it's because of Jaejoong oppa.. Junhyung oppa, Jonghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa are so bad! 
they didn't even ask Jaejoong oppa 1st before getting mad at him aish!! I soooo hate them!*
 
You faced your friends "I'm really sorry for eating all your foods, let me make it up to you,
my treat at the korean shop you were talking about!" you declared.
Their faces brightened up "cheongmal?" Jungshik asked.
"yah! no taking back!" Hyunshik reminded pointing a finger at you.
You slap it away "yeah, yeah! my treat ok!" you clearly said.
"WOOHOO!!!" they all jump in joy.
*aigoo! you're such a liar ____~ah! you do have a problem!* Eunjae stayed quiet as she looked at you.
 
While at the cafeteria.
*where is she?* Jaejoong keep on looking around but still he can't find you.
He went to your class room and still no sign of you.
*where could she be? didn't we go to school together?*
Going up the 5th floor as he notice the roof top's door is slightly open.
slowly, he walk closer to the door and heard a familiar voice and some are laughing.
He quietly opened the door and saw you chatting with your friends 
just then Myunghee spotted him.
"ah! seonsaengnim!" Myunghee pointed him.
You all stop from talking and looked at him.
Jaejoong smiled "yo!" he greeted.
You suddenly brightened up "jae.." you then stop and all their heads turn to you while Jaejoong gulp.
"jae?" Eunjae asked as she tilt her head at you.
Shock. you didn't know what to answer and Jaejoong gave you a nervous look.
*aish! why did I slip! you babo* you slap your head in your thoughts.
"Jae because.. he look like Kim Jaejoong of DBSK right? so I use to call him Jae" you nervously chuckle.
Hyunshik curiously looked at you "seonsaengnim and you are close?" he asked. Jaejoong walk and sit beside you 
"yeah~ I've been her tutor before, right?" he look at you with a say-yes look.
"mm!" You quickly nodded.
Eunjae stayed quiet as she was sitting in front of Jaejoong, blushing really hard.
"what brings you here Mr. Park?" Hyomi asked "cuz someone is turning tomato already~" Junghwan mumbled
as he elbowed Eunjae "yah! be quiet!" Eunjae hissed.
"I was looking for ____~ah" Jaejoong simply answered.
You bite your lower lip as you examine your friends expressions.
They just made an 'OH' sound and started a little conversation with Jaejoong.
 
*thanks a lot oppa helped me made an excuse..
I hope they won't notice it.. I'm really sorry guys..*
 
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
advance MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS hehe ^^
Hope you like this chapter ..  =_="
 
 
thanks new subscribers and please do comment and keep on commenting~
It really makes me happy whenever I read your comments,
gives me more motivation to update faster hehe  ^^
THANK YOU~!!!!
 
 
LOVE LOTS~
have a happy Christmas and New year~
 
<3<3<3