Chapter 1

Regret

     You woke up to the sound of birds chirping as you shift slightly on your queen-sized bed and you turn to your side to see that your boyfriend,Sungjae was missing.You slowly woke up and rubbed your eyes gently before sitting up on your bed and looking aroung,remembering the wonderful incident that happened last night.It was your third-year anniversary with Sungjae and he planned an amazing dinner date for the both of you and then took you home for some dessert.( If you know what I mean ;) ).You stood up on your feet but you felt like you were about to stumble,since you were still a little sore from last night,but you managed to start walking straight.

 

     After putting on a pair of shorts and a tank top,you headed downstairs only to be welcomed by the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen.You walked into the kitchen to see your handsome boyfriend in an apron,cooking breakfast for the two of you.You walked over to him and hugged his waist from behind.He smiled sweetly and said,"Good morning,sleepy head" as he kept frying the bacon that was on the pan,making sure they won't get burnt.You hummed softly as you rested your cheek against his back,"Good morning,jagiya".