CHAPTER 10

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I was looking for trouble once I’ve sent that treacherous message. I regretted it the moment I did. But I guess I was just looking for some boundaries. It was just our second date last night and it felt like Tiffany was being too much with the skinship. I’m not used to those things really and to add up with that, we’re not really dating. I’m more likely stuck in a big debt.

I let out a heavy sigh. Okay. I did this; I will be responsible for it.

I glanced at my wrist watch. I was ten minutes early and I’ve already ordered myself some iced tea to keep me company. Minutes later, I saw a familiar brunette walking to my direction. I tried to look confident in her eyes. Fear just provokes Tiffany to do something unbelievable…

I’m trying to avoid that now.

She took the seat in front of me and smiled brightly like she does every day.

I cleared my throat and she leaned in a little bit closer, “Uhhh, before you say what you want Taeyeon-sshi, I’d just like to ask…”

I raised a brow, “How did you get my number?”

I shrugged, “I asked your friend, Sunny-sshi…”

She looked at me confusingly, “You two talk?!” I shook my head slightly, “Not entirely… When she borrowed my phone she just punched your number and saved it…”

“You didn’t bother to delete it?” I looked at her puzzlingly, “Why would I? Since we’re dating as you’ve said, I obviously need it for communication purposes…”

“Oh…” She looked discontented, “Anyhow, this is not why we came here… I called you because I want to clarify things between us, Tiffany-sshi”

She looked at me intently and I just sipped more of my iced tea, “I’ve made a contract that contains our boundaries”

She cocked a brow, “Boundaries?” I nodded meekly, “Yeah, boundaries and I mean it Tiffany-sshi…”

She let out a heavy sigh, “Can I take a look?” I took out a long envelope from my bag and handed it over to her carefully. Okay so far so good, I just have to get her sign those papers!

She opened the envelope and took out the paper. She slightly tilted her head to the side and would nod from time to time. Until she suddenly

“YAH! What the hell is this!?” I looked at her with wide eyes, “What?”

She breathed heavily, “Why the hell does your kisses cost too much!?”

I coughed a little, “Well… I have the right on my own body!”

“But I bought you!” She tried to defend, “But I’m considering human rights Tiffany-sshi!”

She slumped her body in her seat and let out an exasperated sigh. She definitely looked pissed.

“Well, I just considered the factors Tiffany-sshi. I didn’t say you couldn’t, did I?”

She gave me that confused look and I sighed in defeat, “You can kiss me if you want to. But it’s for sure that the amount that’s written there would be deducted once you do so. So all in all, I’m not depriving you of what you want… I’m just doing the math…”

Tiffany looked out at the window, “But the price doesn’t give any justice… Why the hell does your kiss cost fifty thousand?!”

I sipped more of my iced tea and gulped anxiously, “Y-you were being too much Tiffany-sshi…”

“Too much!?” I nodded slightly, “Y-yeah…”

“But you didn’t do anything!”

“I was afraid okay! And was tired…” I tried to argue. I thought she was gonna stop when she suddenly asked

“Am I that scary?!”

“You were creepy!”

“CREEPY!?”

“In some way”

“In some way?!”

“You’re a ert!”

“ERT!? WHAT?!”

She looked at me with those wide eyes and I just pinched the bridge of my nose. She was frustrated and I was too. But what can I do? I still don’t feel the same about her… And I’m not used to those kinds of touches. It felt like it was too much for me…

“Look, Tiffany-sshi. It’s the starting price of the auction. And you bought me for half a million, it’s not like you cannot kiss me that much right?”

“But that would end our deal once you’ve reached the price of half a million.”

“That’s right.” She averted her gaze. Even though she tried to hide her disappointment, at least I still gave her what she wants. It’s a win-win deal right?

She breathed heavily. The atmospher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter