one

Our Forbidden Love

La la la la la la la la la la happiness!

"Alright that's enogh for today." the guy says and turns off the stereo. "Remember your moves Joohyun-ah."

"Ne seonsaengnim." Joohyun replies while collapsing to the ground.

The dance instructor walks out of the studio.

"I can't believe it's D-3 to our debut." Seulgi says while panting.

"Yeah I can't wait." Sooyoung the maknae smiles.

"Anyway Joohyun unnie is going to be our leader right?" Wendy asks.

"Yep." Joohyun nods.

"And then you're going to change your name to Irene." Sooyoung snickers.

"Yah you're also going to change your name to Joy." Joohyun replies defending herself.

"Oh yeah you're right." Sooyoung whines.

"Well stage names are cool." Wendy chuckles.

"Yeah they are. I want a stage name too!" Seulgi whines.

They all chuckle.

"I'm gonna grab some food now." Joohyun stands up. "My treat for tonight!" she grins.

"Yay!" they all cheer.

"Chicken please!" Seulgi raises her hand.

"Yeah Seulgi unnie's right!~" Sooyoung smiles widely.

"Alright I'll be right back!" Joohyun smiles and walks out of the dance studio.

"Thanks leadernim~" Wendy exclaims while grinning.

Joohyun smiles as she walks. Suddenly someone pulls her into a dark room before she could walk out of the building. 

"Y-yah!" she screams in surprise.

But then the lights turn on and Joohyun immediately turns around. A relief sigh escapes her lips as she looks at the boy in front of her which is none other than her boyfriend. Taeyong.

"Yah you scared me!" Joohyung holds her chest while Taeyong keeps chuckling at her.

They are inside the recording studio.

"Sorry jagiya~" Taeyong giggles as he pulls her into a hug.

"Hmph." Joohyun pouts and chuckles eventually. "Taeyong-ah I need to go now." she says while breaking the hug.

"Where are you going?" Taeyong pouts while holding her hand.

"I need to buy chicken for the members." Joohyun explains and smiles. 

But before Joohyun can walk out of the recording studio, Teyong pulls her into a soft kiss. Their lips move slowly and softly.

"I miss you so much." Taeyong says while lingering his arms around Joohyun's waist.

"I miss you too." Joohyun smiles. "But I have to go now or they're going to eat me alive if I don't bring food when I come back." she pouts earning a chuckle from Taeyong.

"Alright then." Taeyong gives a peck on Joohyun's cheek as they both walk out of the recording studio. 

"Do you want me to buy you chicken?" Joohyun asks.

"Nope just come back quickly." Taeyong replies as he gives her a wink.

Joohyun chuckles in return as she walks.