at which he raps and she sings

I dont care 'bout nothing so what?

"Shi jak" I shouted before we started the dance practice. We had decided to perform a dance based on the song Honey by JYP. Never in my life had I thought of dancing in a cheeky comical way, but Donghyuk had persuaded me to give it a chance, and I didn't see anything wrong with it. 

"Hyung, since we are doing a cheeky dance, why don't we use a prop?" Donghyuk asked all of sudden

"Thats right Hanbin ah. Maybe we could use Lee Hi's standee as a prop for fun....." said Hongseok hyung but I cut him off by saying "because she is my honey.." and abruptly stopped my sentence.

Okay I seriously need to think before I speak. The two boys were grinning at me and I could feel heat rising on my cheeks and continued coolly "call, that sounds good" 

*******

The last few days had been joyful for me. I love spending my time writing songs, rapping, dancing  and practising with the boys in YG trainee building but I had loved it even more with Hayi's presence. Our relationship, well friendship has been sailing smoothly. After my *cough* second *cough* confession, we had become a lot closer. The boys teases had never stopped, but I like it because it feels like Hayi only belongs to me. Hayi would also join us for lunch and sometimes dinner too. Along with Soohyun and Jang Hanna of course moreover that would give time for Bobby hyung to have his date with Jang Hanna and Jinhwan to flirt with Soohyun. Once, hyung was scolded by Chanhyuk who was even younger that he was for flirting with his sister. 'When will it be your turn to have a date?' I asked myself.

Laying awake in bed during this late hour made me think of her. Suddenly my phone started vibrating indicating an incoming message

Hanbin ah, break a leg tomorrow. I wont be there because I have a job to do. But you must do well okay and get the first place because you know the prize you will get *wink* 

It was Lydia Paek noona. Wait....what how did she know? 

Ne noona, I will never let go of this once in a lifetime opportunity

I replied and thought to myself what if our team loses? Would that be the end of my hope of going on a date with Hayi? I closed my eyes slowly trying to clear my negative thought.

 

********

Everyone had finished with the rehearsel and now we only had to wait for the arrival of the judges before the show started. When all the judges had arrived, we went to sit on our own small stages with the team members. I could hear my heartbeat fasten as I watched the performances from the other teams. I was really nervous when sajangnim annouced it was our turn to perform. Come one Hanbin, you can do this. 

"Let it go, let it let it go. Let it go let it let it go.  I don't care about nothing so what eojjeol geonde?"

I looked up to see the judges reactions and they were grooving and hyped up with our song. As the performance went on, I felt more relaxed and excited. The atmosphere was exciting. Donghyuk was doing a great job, Hongseok hyung was singing while Hayi hitting the high note, I even got goosebumps. As she sang the last line, I couldn't restrain myself from smiling because I know that we didn't only had won the judges' heart, but I had finally won her heart. 

As the music stopped playing, I glanced towards her direction giving her a promising smile before facing the judges again. The judges showed their satisfaction with our performance by giving us the highest score, thus announcing that we were the winner for the collaboration match. 'Now i cant wait to see her and tell her the good news' I said to myself and with a giddy heart, I went to the dressing room to get ready for the dance performance.

After I had done changing, I glanced left and right making sure no one was looking before stepping my foot outside of the room to meet Hayi. That was when I met Donghyuk who was on his way to the toilet and shared that he too wanted to see Hayi and told me to wait as he called Hongseok hyung. It wasn't only Hongseok hyung, but the camera crews were also there to 'accompany' us to meet Hayi. 'Great, they might as well bring the whole team at this rate'

Donghyuk knocked on Hayi's dressing room and she walked out looking at us with a blank face. There she goes again, looking cute with that blank face of hers.

"We won the collaboration match" squeked Donghyuk and at the same time Hongseok hyung raised his hand up to Hayi. But her gaze was fixated on me, so I raised my hand up a second later and in that moment, I felt like we were lost in our own world.

I stared into her dreamy eyes and silently told myself 'Hayi, if you high fived me that means you agree to go on a date with me'

and as if it was on que, she pouted her cute lips, raised her hand up and placed her palm against mine. Heat, I could feel the heat radiated between us. The tingling feeling and the butterfly in my stomach with just the slightest touch from her. 'This is crazy,' I thought to myself.

"Ah we have to change the camera roll so filming will stop here," said the PD-nim. I was too into my own little world that I had forgotten about the camera surrounding us

"Hyung, you may put your hands down now" Donghyuk was laughing out loud at Hongseok being rejected by Hayi

"Yah, these two lovebirds aren't even aware of us standing here. Lets just go" replied Hongseok hyung so I looked into his dircetion only to find him smiling amusedly at me 

"Ish hyung, anniya. We just won so lets have a celebration tomorrow, what do you think Hayi-noona?" Donghyuk asked with a hopeful set of eyes. I turned to look at Hayi when there was no response from her and replied on her behalf

"Anni~ Hayi and I will have a date tomorrow. Right Hayi ah?" I said flashing a smile at her

Her blank face slowly turned into a shy smile. The boys on the other hand were making all sort of noises at the back and were jumping up and down. 

"....Yes, I cant wait for tomorrow" she replied softly and slightly blushing. Cute. Heck, I was probably blushing hard.

"Guys, you have to be ready now. Dance performance will start in 15 minutes," I turned to find one of the staff telling us about our the next performances. After that, I quickly turned to Hayi and stared into her soft big eyes.

Silence.

We stared into one other and were lost in our little world. I finally feel happy and complete.

I smiled at her and said "I can't wait too.."

 

ps: Guys, what do you think of this chapter? Hopefully it was not too boring and too predictable (probably is though keke). Anyway, I really can't wait for Hi Suhyun Im Different mv! But omg wouldn't it be awesome to watch BIHI in a mv together? That would definitely satisfy our BIHI feelssss!!! 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe!