Sticky Note 3

Sticky Notes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sticky Note 3

You are on the School Library's Teritory now. You are not allowed to make a noise anymore.

Krystal rolled her eyes heavenwards after reading the placard that was hanging on the glass sliding door of the library.

She slided the glass door to the left so she can enter the library. The librarian, who was in her middle 40s, held her eyeglasses and scanned Krystal head to foot then went back on reading library documents.

The left side of the library is where the bookshelves are found. Educational and Fictional books are its category. It also has book reference section like dictionaries, encyclopedias, geographical maps of every countries, continents and the world, and many more. Also, there is the magazine section where any kind of magazine and newspaper can be found. If a student can't found what he or she is trying to find, he or she can search it on the computer using the internet instead. This library is very effective for researching.

However, Krystal didn't came in the library to do a research or to study but to sleep. She badly needs it because she slept three in the morning then woke up on six. Three hours of sleep is not enough for her.

She walked towards the right side of the library where chairs and tables are found. She sat on the farthest chair and made it sure that the librarian can't see her.

There are eight students inside the library to be exact. Making it nine in addition for Krystal. Four of the are studying, two are chitchatting, and two are sleeping.

Krystal put her bag in the table's surface and buried her face on her soft bag. After few moments, she dozed off and went to her dreamland where her life was flawless.

"Congratulations! You are the top one of the class!" His teacher said and gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

She bowed to her classmates as a sign of her gratitude.

The scene shifted to graduation commencement. Krystal is on the stage. She is holding a microphone because she will give her Valedictory Address.

She smiled as cameras flashed.

"I'm standing in front of you to express my gratitude in behalf of my fellow graduates," she said and grinned.

But everything went black when she felt a light tap on her right shoulder. As a result, her dream was cut.

Krystal sat properly and rubbed her eyes. Then, she looked for the one who tapped and made her went back to her living nightmare.

"This isn't a place for sleeping. Leave now and go to the detention room," the librarian said and handed her a small paper. Krystal read it. The paper was a detention slip. She was not surprised because she knew that sleeping inside the library is illegal. This was not her first time.

She rolled her eyes for the second time this day. The librarian left her and walked towards the other students who were sleeping too. She gave them detention slips like what she have given to Krystal.

Krystal crumpled the paper and threw it on a near trashcan. She stood up quietly and took her bag. She walked out of

Please log in to read the full chapter