Sticky Note 1

Sticky Notes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sticky Note 1

 

 

It was a delightful monday to everyone in Chan-Lee Academy because examination week or hell week was over. Time limits were gone and of course, no more math equations to be solved.

 

But for Krystal, it was just another bad day. Why? Because she will surely fail the exams. Knowing Krystal as a lazy person, she didn't reviewed on any subject area but instead, surfed the internet with her laptop the whole week before the examinations.

 

If she failed the exams, her parents will surely hate her. If her parents hated her, they will surely confiscate her gadgets. And if her gadgets were confiscated, she might die because of boredom. What a happy life Krystal has!

 

The worst is she will be discriminated by her relatives over and over again like what just have happened when she was still on her junior year. She can't sleep and she got big eyebags like the pandas' black spot encircling their cute little eyes. She will be put into shame and will choose to die rather than to live.

 

Krystal went out on the car and didn't bothered to bid a goodbye to her driver. Students can be seen everywhere in the school grounds. Some are reading books, some are flirting, some are chitchatting, and some are just laughing. They occupied all of the school benches that's why others needed to stand. She walked like a turtle as she entered the school building.

 

The first floor's hall was full of buzzing students, celebrating their rank in class or whatever reason Krystal really doesn't care at all. The ranks on different levels were posted on the bulletin boards near the Principal's Office in the hall.

 

Krystal just ignored the bulletin board of the senior level because she was not expecting that her name would be posted there. She badly needs a miracle.

 

"Krystal!"

 

She stopped walking when a familiar voice called her. She beamed at her back and saw there Sulli, her bestfriend.

 

Krystal gave Sulli a questioning look because her bestfriend seemed to be very happy.

 

Sulli made her way towards Krystal and still wearing the wide smile she's wearing a while ago.

 

Ack! I... c-can't b... breathe!" Krystal protested when Sulli suddenly hugged her tight. Sulli is very, as in very, happy.

 

"Oh sorry!" Sulli released Krystal who's face turned red because she ran out of breathe. Sulli held Krystal's shoulders and shoke her. "I got the second rank!" Sulli exclaimed.

 

When Krystal recovered, she immediately removed her bestfriend's hands on her shoulders. "Can you please calm down?" She said.

 

Sulli calmed down slowly as Krystal guided her. "I just can't believe it!" She told Krystal.

 

"Believe on yourself," Krystal commented but on a second thought...

 

"I think you're the one who needs to believe on yourself," Sulli giggled but she groaned when Krystal slapped her arm.

 

"Shut up!" Krystal complained and left Sulli but her be

Please log in to read the full chapter